New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

You've been played. Others make good livings playing fools like you.

Are there some race pimps milking this? Yup.

Do they still have a good point.

Hey, here's an easy thing for you. Imagine that Michael Brown was YOUR kid. (Hypothetically).

If it was YOUR child who was gunned down in the street and left out in the open for hours, would you be saying smack like 'Well, h e shouldn't have took those cigars."

I don't think so. You'd be demanding answers. You'd be demanding someone be held to account.

You idiot! - MB wasn't just some thieve'n punk, he was violent. He tossed the store clerk around like a rag doll, intimidated drivers in the middle of the street, grabbed a police officer by the neck, punched him in the face, tried to take his gun to kill him. MB was a danger to citizens as well as police. The law is clear that officer Wilson had the right to even shot him in the back to stop the fleeing felon.

Too bad the store clerk didn't have a nice big shotgun...

The 'tolerance' fuse for allowing negroes to pretty much get away with anything has been burning for a couple of decades.
Cast your mind back to the sixteenth century. Imagine if the Portuguese and Dutch and later the British had not bought what the village chiefs were selling. IE negro slaves.
What would Africa look like now?
People coming to America from mainly European countries to make a better life for themselves wouldn't be 'burdened' having to look after the negro.
And Africa would be one happy continent busy eating their fellow man.

Immigrants from Europe and Asia met with WASP intolerance. The Know-Nothings of the 1840's opposed the Irish. Congress passed the Chinese Exclusion Act in 1882, Southern Europeans and Jews were deemed to be anarchists [1890-1920]. Native Americans were dispossessed of their own land. Afro-Americans have made significant cultural and scientific contributions to American society [eg, Booker T. Washington, George W. Carver , Thurgood Marshall, not to mention black actors and musicians]. We all need to live together with respect for each other.

And yet...only ONE of those groups is (still) a more or less permanent underclass!

Either you didnt see the store video, which means youre a dumbass for even commenting on shit you know nothing about, or you saw the video, in which case youre a liar... Brown clearly had the attitude in that video.

So which is it, are you a dumbass, or are you a liar?

I saw it. All I saw was a couple guys having an argument and pushing each other. I didn't see anyone steal anything. ANd, oh, yeah, the store didn't report a robbery. You guys keep leaving that part out.
Pushing "each other"? OK, liar it is then. Thank you for showing your true colors. Now I know all of your future posts are just useless dishonest nonsense designed to stir shit up, as opposed to you actually trying to make a logical point. Your credibility is now permanently destroyed.

The 'tolerance' fuse for allowing negroes to pretty much get away with anything has been burning for a couple of decades.
Cast your mind back to the sixteenth century. Imagine if the Portuguese and Dutch and later the British had not bought what the village chiefs were selling. IE negro slaves.
People coming to America from mainly European countries to make a better life for themselves wouldn't be 'burdened' having to look after the negro.

Immigrants from Europe and Asia met with WASP intolerance. The Know-Nothings of the 1840's opposed the Irish. Congress passed the Chinese Exclusion Act in 1882, Southern Europeans and Jews were deemed to be anarchists [1890-1920]. Native Americans were dispossessed of their own land. Afro-Americans have made significant cultural and scientific contributions to American society [eg, Booker T. Washington, George W. Carver , Thurgood Marshall, not to mention black actors and musicians]. We all need to live together with respect for each other.

Slavery was the worst thing this country ever did to itself.
Imagine america without negroes.

Imagine how clean and safe the cities would be...imagine how good the schools would be.,...imagine how empty the prisons would be...imagine how much better the economy would be without the drag of dysfunctional negroes and their "entitlements"...imagine all the white people that wouldn't have been murdered/raped by negroes...

We could do just fine without negro musicians and actors...LMAO..negro "inventors"?

List the top 10 negro "inventors" and their "inventions"...

Imagine how clean and safe the cities would be...imagine how good the schools would be.,...imagine how empty the prisons would be...imagine how much better the economy would be without the drag of dysfunctional negroes and their "entitlements"...imagine all the white people that wouldn't have been murdered/raped by negroes...

We could do just fine without negro musicians and actors...LMAO..negro "inventors"?

If there were never Black people here the US would be Australia. You would have never made it to the moon and everyone would have probably use Macs.

asclepias said:
If there were never Black people here the US would be Australia. You would have never made it to the moon and everyone would have probably use Macs.

We would have made it to the moon just fine if no negroes had ever been imported.

White technology would have advanced just as fast if we never imported negroes to use as farm animals.
Biggest mistake this country ever made...and a major cause of its downfall.

all good, though..Corrections will be made after the collapse and we'll rebuild without them.

asclepias said:

We would have made it to the moon just fine if no negroes had ever been imported.

White technology would have advanced just as fast if we never imported negroes to use as farm animals.

all good, though..Corrections will be made after the collapse and we'll rebuild without them.
No you wouldn't. The person that plotted the course to the moon was a Black woman. She was the reason they were able to reach the moon. She was a mathematician. Figures a cave ape such as yourself never knew this. White people have invented very little without the help of Black people or other cultures. Your constitution isnt even an orginial idea but one borrowed from the already existing NA's. Without Black people you guys would not have music, writing, reading science, etc.

No you wouldn't. The person that plotted the course to the moon was a Black woman. She was the reason they were able to reach the moon. She was a mathematician. Figures a cave ape such as yourself never knew this. White people have invented very little without the help of Black people or other cultures. Your constitution isnt even an orginial idea but one borrowed from the already existing NA's. Without Black people you guys would not have music, writing, reading science, etc.

LMAO..sure, sambo..whatever you say. No links, I notice...just the standard afro centrist revisionist negro "feel good" lies..

LMAO..sure, sambo..whatever you say. No links, I notice...just the standard afro centrist revisionist negro "feel good" lies..
Its not my responsibility to educate you cave apes and provide links. You look it up if you want to. Katherine Johnson.

Its not my responsibility to educate you cave apes and provide links. You look it up if you want to. Katherine Johnson.

White people landed on the moon. It would have happened with or without some negro clerk working at nasa.
nasa probably had some negro janitors..I guess if not for them we would never have made it to the moon either..LMAO..silly negro..you're funny!

See ya in the field, boy. Looking forward to it.

White people landed on the moon. It would have happened with or without some negro clerk working at nasa.
nasa probably had some negro janitors..I guess if not for them we would never have made it to the moon either..LMAO..silly negro..you're funny!

She was a little more than a clerk. She plotted the course and they relied on her to make the mission work. NASA didnt honor the the janitors but they did honor her. I'm sorry that news flash made you angry white boy.

Johnson went on to join the Spacecraft Controls Branch where she calculated the flight trajectory for Alan Shepard, the first American to go into space in 1959. Johnson also verified the mathematics behind John Glenn’s orbit around the Earth in 1962 and calculated the flight trajectory for Apollo 11’s flight to the moon in 1969. She retired from NASA in 1986.

Johnson has been the recipient of NASA’s Lunar Spacecraft and Operation’s Group Achievement Award and NASA’s Apollo Group Achievement Award. She received the NASA Langely Research Center Special Achievement Award in 1971, 1980, 1984, 1985 and 1986. Johnson has co-authored twenty-six scientific papers and has a historically unique listing as a female co-author in a peer-reviewed NASA report. She also received an Honorary Doctor of Laws from the State University of New York in Farmingdale in 1998 and in 1999, was named Outstanding Alumnus of the Year by West Virginia State College. In 2006, Johnson was awarded an honorary Doctor of Science from Capitol College of Laurel, Maryland. Johnson lives with her husband Lt. Colonel James A. Johnson in Hampton, Virginia and has three daughters Constance, Joylette and Kathy

You wont see me in a field. I'm allergic to manual labor. I pay low intellect white boys like you to pull my weeds.

Last edited:

asclepias said:

More fake history lessons from Asslips. Those are always amusing! :laugh:

I'll level with you Esmeralda that there are supporters of Darren Wilson in this very thread who are just as guilty of making biased assumptions.

We need more information.
Trial by media, gossip, innuendo, hysteria, assumptions and hasty generalizations are what we see in threads like this.

The New York Times has just published an account of the shooting of Michael Brown from Officer Darren Wilson. The 18-year-old was shot on August 9th in Ferguson Missouri. A prayer vigil turned into a demonstration seeking justice for Brown’s death. The police response to the looting drew in the attention of the nation.

Many eye witnesses have come forward. But, so far, no one except the Grand Jury in the case has heard from Officer Darren Wilson. According to the New York Times Wilson has told federal civil rights investigators his account of what happened that Saturday afternoon.

Wilson says he was pinned in his car and feared for his life as he struggled for his gun with Michael Brown. He says that during the scuffle Brown reached for his weapon. Two gunshots were fired in the car, one bullet hit Michael Brown in the arm, the second bullet missed.

New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson 8217 s account of the Michael Brown shooting FOX2now.com

Yet more evidence bolstering Wilson's side of the story.

Looks like Michael Brown wasn't such a gentle giant.

Maybe the lynch mob will have a change of heart? Doubtful.

I really don't get all this. Last I checked Darren Wilson had a good record as a cop. Michael Brown had just robbed a store and then was walking down the middle of the street endangering people(could easily have caused an accident). Then when a cop tries to stop him some people actually think this was when he decided to obey the law? I doubt it.
The 'last I checked,' the police department and the black population of Ferguson had a very difficult relationship. Anything could arise because of that: it was a negative, volitile relationship. Assuming that a cop is totally innocent because an almost all white police department in an almost all black community had no 'offenses' literally means nothing.

She was a little more than a clerk. She plotted the course and they relied on her to make the mission work. NASA didnt honor the the janitors but they did honor her. I'm sorry that news flash made you angry white boy.

Johnson went on to join the Spacecraft Controls Branch where she calculated the flight trajectory for Alan Shepard, the first American to go into space in 1959. Johnson also verified the mathematics behind John Glenn’s orbit around the Earth in 1962 and calculated the flight trajectory for Apollo 11’s flight to the moon in 1969. She retired from NASA in 1986.

Johnson has been the recipient of NASA’s Lunar Spacecraft and Operation’s Group Achievement Award and NASA’s Apollo Group Achievement Award. She received the NASA Langely Research Center Special Achievement Award in 1971, 1980, 1984, 1985 and 1986. Johnson has co-authored twenty-six scientific papers and has a historically unique listing as a female co-author in a peer-reviewed NASA report. She also received an Honorary Doctor of Laws from the State University of New York in Farmingdale in 1998 and in 1999, was named Outstanding Alumnus of the Year by West Virginia State College. In 2006, Johnson was awarded an honorary Doctor of Science from Capitol College of Laurel, Maryland. Johnson lives with her husband Lt. Colonel James A. Johnson in Hampton, Virginia and has three daughters Constance, Joylette and Kathy

You wont see me in a field. I'm allergic to manual labor. I pay low intellect white boys like you to pull my weeds.

LMAO..all the astronauts were military pilots. Many had combat experience...they didn't need a negro clerk to "calculate" or "verify" anything for them.

You've been played. Others make good livings playing fools like you.

Are there some race pimps milking this? Yup.

Do they still have a good point.

Hey, here's an easy thing for you. Imagine that Michael Brown was YOUR kid. (Hypothetically).

If it was YOUR child who was gunned down in the street and left out in the open for hours, would you be saying smack like 'Well, h e shouldn't have took those cigars."

I don't think so. You'd be demanding answers. You'd be demanding someone be held to account.

You idiot! - MB wasn't just some thieve'n punk, he was violent. He tossed the store clerk around like a rag doll, intimidated drivers in the middle of the street, grabbed a police officer by the neck, punched him in the face, tried to take his gun to kill him. MB was a danger to citizens as well as police. The law is clear that officer Wilson had the right to even shot him in the back to stop the fleeing felon.

Too bad the store clerk didn't have a nice big shotgun...

yup, because that would make him really welcome in the neighborhood.

Liberals still denying the facts. They still deny he was robbing the store even though it was clearly caught on video. Every single piece of evidence proves the gentle giant was a violent thug.

The cop was defending himself. Even the liberal networks are getting away from the story the best that they can. The NY Times for Gods sake is calling it what it actually is.

None of this matters. None of it. The truth and politics are as relevant as a bag of potatoes and a warm puppy.

Once again the democrats push their race dividing narrative. The message is out. Democrats good Republicans bad. Politics at the expense of our citizens safety.

Democrats are pure evil. Their followers are utter morons. Nothing else needs to be said.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back