New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

Of course racism exists (answering yet another straw man question from Joe). The same nasty, bigoted, hateful, ignorant type of white racism you're talking about.

What you folks don't (or won't, depending on the agenda of the person) understand is that, after all is said and done, bottom line, you're making it worse.

Maybe you don't see that, Joe, and I'm being dead serious. I think you're committed to this approach and that's that.

the sad thing is, you are serious. But, no, nothing I'm doing is making it worse. What makes it worse is that when Black children like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown are shot in the middle of the street, guys like you try to bend logic and tell us they "had it coming".

The approach? Defend the black guy, no matter what. Always assume the worst. Scream "racism" at every last opportunity, no matter how far you have to stretch. Seek to punish anyone and everyone you can. Make zero effort, Z-E-R-O, to change hearts and minds. Enable bad behavior by black Americans by ignoring and deflecting for it. Don't worry one bit about how you're exacerbating bad feelings between blacks & whites. Allowing black American children to be conditioned from birth to all of the above, perhaps the worst offense of all. The soft bigotry of reduced expectations. What a horrible thing to do to a kid.

I don't worry about "changing hearts and minds" of bigots because there's no point. Frankly, i used to think we were getting better until Obama got elected. Then I come on this board and I see guys like Steve McGarrett and Ernie and Rizkuren and a few other say the most vile, racist things they couldn't get away with in polite company, but are happy to do so here hiding behind the anomynity of a screen name.

And oddly, you rarely if ever challenge them on it.

Bottom line, this kid did nothing to deserve getting shot in the middle of the street. Not because he stole some cigars and not because he smoked a joint weeks earlier.

I refuse to believe that you really think I'm a racist, Joe. I think you know that I'm sincere about this. But you've gotta do what you've gotta do, I know how the game goes.

Keep up the "Mac wants to see darkies hanging from trees" thing. While I know that you know where I'm coming from, you need to do your thing.

I think you sincerely believe that the "PC Police" are making your life worse. I frankly don't know if you are a racist or not, but you seem awfully keen on defending the rights of racists to be racists.

I don't know, I can't know, what actually happened on that street. Latest evidence points towards the cop's story, but I can't say for sure.

You can, clearly, and you have.
Of course racism exists (answering yet another straw man question from Joe). The same nasty, bigoted, hateful, ignorant type of white racism you're talking about.

What you folks don't (or won't, depending on the agenda of the person) understand is that, after all is said and done, bottom line, you're making it worse.

Maybe you don't see that, Joe, and I'm being dead serious. I think you're committed to this approach and that's that.

the sad thing is, you are serious. But, no, nothing I'm doing is making it worse. What makes it worse is that when Black children like Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown are shot in the middle of the street, guys like you try to bend logic and tell us they "had it coming".

The approach? Defend the black guy, no matter what. Always assume the worst. Scream "racism" at every last opportunity, no matter how far you have to stretch. Seek to punish anyone and everyone you can. Make zero effort, Z-E-R-O, to change hearts and minds. Enable bad behavior by black Americans by ignoring and deflecting for it. Don't worry one bit about how you're exacerbating bad feelings between blacks & whites. Allowing black American children to be conditioned from birth to all of the above, perhaps the worst offense of all. The soft bigotry of reduced expectations. What a horrible thing to do to a kid.

I don't worry about "changing hearts and minds" of bigots because there's no point. Frankly, i used to think we were getting better until Obama got elected. Then I come on this board and I see guys like Steve McGarrett and Ernie and Rizkuren and a few other say the most vile, racist things they couldn't get away with in polite company, but are happy to do so here hiding behind the anomynity of a screen name.

Bottom line, this kid did nothing to deserve getting shot in the middle of the street. Not because he stole some cigars and not because he smoked a joint weeks earlier.

I refuse to believe that you really think I'm a racist, Joe. I think you know that I'm sincere about this. But you've gotta do what you've gotta do, I know how the game goes.

Keep up the "Mac wants to see darkies hanging from trees" thing. While I know that you know where I'm coming from, you need to do your thing.

I think you sincerely believe that the "PC Police" are making your life worse. I frankly don't know if you are a racist or not, but you seem awfully keen on defending the rights of racists to be racists.

So you read the paragraph about how you folks are victimizing blacks and (pretend to) conclude that I'm worried about how the PC Police are making MY life worse.

Okay.

Well, that's three dishonest, straw man arguments in three posts, Joe.

I can't keep up with your non-stop dishonesty. I'm out of this one.

I don't know, I can't know, what actually happened on that street. Latest evidence points towards the cop's story, but I can't say for sure.

So you read the paragraph about how you folks are victimizing blacks and (pretend to) conclude that I'm worried about how the PC Police are making MY life worse.

Okay.

Okay.

All of the evidence points to the cops story. Combine that with EVERYTHING we already know about the aggravated robbery that we all saw on video, and we know the gentle giant narrative of the liberal media is a total lie. All of it.

Okay.

I don't blame you. YOu spew silly shit that blacks are being victimized by people who think racism is wrong, and then think you are being picked on.

Let me know when you have some time to denounce the real racists on this board. That would impress me.

All of the evidence points to the cops story. Combine that with EVERYTHING we already know about the aggravated robbery that we all saw on video, and we know the gentle giant narrative of the liberal media is a total lie. All of it.

yeah, well, I don't think that "Grand Theft Cigar" was worth the death penalty.

then brown should not have hit the cop

Why be stupid? You know that's a false narrative

I know that the Ferguson PD has been working overtime to spin how one of their police officers needed to shoot an unarmed kid six times in the middle of a busy street.

I'm really not inclined to believe anything they say at this point.

I know that the Ferguson PD has been working overtime to spin how one of their police officers needed to shoot an unarmed kid six times in the middle of a busy street.

I'm really not inclined to believe anything they say at this point.
You've been played. Others make good livings playing fools like you.

Are there some race pimps milking this? Yup.

Do they still have a good point.

Hey, here's an easy thing for you. Imagine that Michael Brown was YOUR kid. (Hypothetically).

If it was YOUR child who was gunned down in the street and left out in the open for hours, would you be saying smack like 'Well, h e shouldn't have took those cigars."

I don't think so. You'd be demanding answers. You'd be demanding someone be held to account.

Hey, here's an easy thing for you. Imagine that Michael Brown was YOUR kid. (Hypothetically).

If it was YOUR child who was gunned down in the street and left out in the open for hours, would you be saying smack like 'Well, h e shouldn't have took those cigars."

I don't think so. You'd be demanding answers. You'd be demanding someone be held to account.

They got answers.

after three autopsies, months of GJ testimony and eric (my people) holder dispersing 40 fbi agents to look for some way ....or ANY reason ......to try to trump up charges against charge wilson, they can't come up with a way to distort the facts so the white man gets charged.
THAT'S what the problem is.

It's over.

Good, legal shoot.

If you continue to lie (cigars) there is no point in continuing and no reason to believe anything you say.

If you continue to lie (cigars) there is no point in continuing and no reason to believe anything you say.

as was trayvon martin and so many others

the problem is created years ago

when they are left to run the streets without

parental supervision

What makes you think that? No one likes thugs, no matter what color they are. Whats to like about them? They suck and they should all be shot by the police. Quit race baiting.

Good kid who was on his way to college? Hardly a "thug", as much as you all want to throw shit on his grave.
BM was 'headed' to a course on how to hand screw drivers to refrigerator repairmen. He got into the course through AA.......He was 'streamed' through grade ten.

The negro didn't get shot for stealing cigars, though. He got killed for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon.
2 separate, violent felonies..Wilson didn't violate any laws by shooting a fleeing..(or attacking) felon.
Hate it for you.

Good, legal shoot

So let's put him on trial in front of 12 people from that community and see what they say. Sounds fair.

What a circus that would be.
I can see it now,a bunch of morons totally ignoring jury instructions and wondering why they cant hang Wilson.

What makes you think that? No one likes thugs, no matter what color they are. Whats to like about them? They suck and they should all be shot by the police. Quit race baiting.

Good kid who was on his way to college? Hardly a "thug", as much as you all want to throw shit on his grave.
Good kid? On his way to college? I challenge you to prove either one of those claims. He wasnt good, nor was he enrolled in college. Just because someone said he was going to go to TECHNICAL college, doesnt mean its true.

Forum List

Back