New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

brown didn't get shot for being scary or a negro or purse snatching.
He got his reward for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon. 2 distinct and separate felonies...which, according to the Missouri Statutes gave wilson the right to legally shoot him.

Want me to post the statutes about cops using deadly force on fleeing felons...again...for about the 30th time?

He shot an murdered an unarmed man
No he didn't.
in the process of him putting his hands up and surrendering.
That's been proven false...come back tomorrow and say it again, though..

This is not a good shoot.

Missouri Statutes allow a cop to use deadly force on a fleeing or resisting felon. brown committed 2 felonies against wilson. Good, legal shoot.

This man will never work as a cop again, you realize this, right?

Maybe he will...maybe he won't...regardless ....that isn't relevant to the discussion...more diversion, joe...that sheit doesn't work on me...

brown didn't get shot for being scary or a negro or purse snatching.
He got his reward for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon. 2 distinct and separate felonies...which, according to the Missouri Statutes gave wilson the right to legally shoot him.

Want me to post the statutes about cops using deadly force on fleeing felons...again...for about the 30th time?

He shot an murdered an unarmed man
No he didn't.
in the process of him putting his hands up and surrendering.
That's been proven false...come back tomorrow and say it again, though..

This is not a good shoot.

Missouri Statutes allow a cop to use deadly force on a fleeing or resisting felon. brown committed 2 felonies against wilson. Good, legal shoot.

This man will never work as a cop again, you realize this, right?

Maybe he will...maybe he won't...regardless ....that isn't relevant to the discussion...more diversion, joe...that sheit doesn't work on me...
It was Instant Karma.

Any clear thinking person could see that.

Rough up a man 1/3 your size, and steal his shit, and end up dead in the streets 5 minutes later.

Hell, that should be a trend, a "good thing".

I can't wait to see what ignorant ubba babble pops up on this thread today. I might learn some new four-letter words from the limited vocabulary of THEOWL32.

You would hope that the community could come together, but it seems those supporting a lynch mob, don't want to talk with police or give the real reasons why they are angry*. What is sad is if the cop really is mostly blameless, then they will still demand he 'faces justice for his crimes'.

*They live in a city surrounded by affluent rich 'whites', and the African Americans living there struggle with poverty and crime, and get targeted by police because of it.

You would hope that the community could come together, but it seems those supporting a lynch mob, don't want to talk with police or give the real reasons why they are angry*. What is sad is if the cop really is mostly blameless, then they will still demand he 'faces justice for his crimes'.

*They live in a city surrounded by affluent rich 'whites', and the African Americans living there struggle with poverty and crime, and get targeted by police because of it.

Poverty and crime? Maybe if they got a job and stopped committing crimes things would be a little better in the hood.

Poverty and crime? Maybe if they got a job and stopped committing crimes things would be a little better in the hood.
Ferguson Mo. Emblematic of Growing Suburban Poverty Brookings Institution
However, by 2008-2012 almost all of Ferguson’s neighborhoods had poverty rates at or above the 20 percent threshold at which the negative effects of concentrated poverty begin to emerge. (One Ferguson tract had a poverty rate of 13.1 percent in 2008-2012, while the remaining tracts fell between 19.8 and 33.3 percent.)
For the crime rate: Crime rate in Ferguson Missouri MO murders rapes robberies assaults burglaries thefts auto thefts arson law enforcement employees police officers statistics

The evidence says otherwise, however keep telling your lie long enough and perhaps you will start to believe it.

So if the evidence has cleared Wilson, why isn't he back on his beat?

More than likely because one, the investigation is not officially over, and two, they would rather he not be lynched!

Oh, gee, why would they lynch him if this was a totally "Good Shoot" and Mike Brown was such a horrible person?

So if the evidence has cleared Wilson, why isn't he back on his beat?
Because of concerns with potentially uncivilized behavior by Ferguson residents and others who believe Michael Brown was a victim rather than an instinctively and dangerously violent criminal.

If the N!ggers riot & one of them attacks my home, I have the legal right to shoot & kill everyone in the street because they conspired to riot so the entire mob is guilty.

Last edited:
No matter how many times you lie, he STILL WASN'T A FUCKING CHILD!

His parents would disagree with that statement. He was certainly THEIR child.
MB's parents are just as violent savages as he was. MB learned violence from parents. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Michael Brown’s mother Lesley McSpadden is facing felony armed robbery charges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back