New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

Holder (get this) irate over leaks on the actual facts.

Good Lord liberals have some fucking nerve don't they?

How is this symposium of bubbas going today --- any intelligent thought being expressed or just the same platitudes of hate.

Hi moron. You are still denying the facts I see.

Man truth sucks for left wing pieces of shit like you. How does it feel that everything in regards to this case was not in any way the way it was reported by the left wing race baiting media?

Liberals wrong again. Turn the page.

So...are you now saying that all cops should have to be 6'3" or taller and built like powerlifters or linebackers? Yet again: Brown was fucking HUGE!
White racist fear. You must be a midget if you think Brown was huge in capital letters. :laugh:

He was 6'3" and 300+lbs. Yeah, he was huge. He was NFL lineman huge!
You must be timid little guy thats easily frightened. Must guys that size are very docile.

Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you came to that conclusion.

Or don't, and admit you are fulla shit.
No need for links. Your posts speak for themselves. You are frightened of Black guys so all of them are big dangerous thugs. I would probably make you pee yourself if you saw me.

You claimed that "Must(sic) guys that size are very docile." Again: Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you came to that conclusion.

Or don't, and admit yer still fulla shit!

White racist fear. You must be a midget if you think Brown was huge in capital letters. :laugh:

You must be timid little guy thats easily frightened. Must guys that size are very docile.

Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you came to that conclusion.

No need for links. Your posts speak for themselves. You are frightened of Black guys so all of them are big dangerous thugs. I would probably make you pee yourself if you saw me.

You claimed that "Must(sic) guys that size are very docile." Again: Explain, in detail and with links to sources, EXACTLY how you came to that conclusion.

No need for links if you have common sense. No one has every heard of big mans syndrome. Little guys like you are like yappy little aggressive dogs. You are frightened of the big dogs so you bark and make lots of noise.

Big guys tend to be laid back and some of the reasons are obvious. Most people dont mess with them because of their size. They have no reason to be aggressive and put on a threat display.

No need for links if you have common sense. No one has every heard of big mans syndrome. Little guys like you are like yappy little aggressive dogs. You are frightened of the big dogs so you bark and make lots of noise.

Big guys tend to be laid back and some of the reasons are obvious. Most people dont mess with them because of their size. They have no reason to be aggressive and put on a threat display.

Says the clown incessantly demanding links to irritate his betters. :laugh2: And "big guys" can't usually fight because they never have had to. It's got nothing to do with anything other than their imagined strength which most "big guys" don't have because they never needed it. I swear, for a moron claiming to be a black man, Asslips has no clue about men at all. Anybody who's seen a wiry street kid weighing 160lbs take apart a guy 50lbs heavier knows what I'm talking about. Asslips ain't a "big guy" and probably not a guy at all.

Says the clown incessantly demanding links to irritate his betters. :laugh2: And "big guys" can't usually fight because they never have had to. It's got nothing to do with anything other than their imagined strength which most "big guys" don't have because they never needed it. I swear, for a moron claiming to be a black man, Asslips has no clue about men at all. Anybody who's seen a wiry street kid weighing 160lbs take apart a guy 50lbs heavier knows what I'm talking about. Asslips ain't a "big guy" and probably not a guy at all.
See what I mean JARLAXLE? Bull is a great example of a person with little guy and dick syndrome. He is talking about a smaller person fighting someone 50 lbs heavier so he can give himself courage and we are talking about the reasons for big guys having docile demeanor. He gives away his fear of bigger guys by selling what we called wolf tickets. Note he aligns himself with the smaller guy because he is small. Bull doesnt realize in his blustering he always reveals his insecurity. To him he thinks his threat display protects him even on the internet.

Shitlibs have moved on from Ferguson. Now that this evidence has officially come to light, they know there is no political capital in propping up the false myth around this drug using thug and thief. In a couple months, the libs that were prattling on about this Ferguson ordeal won't even remember it and will be on to their next faux outrage cause.

How is this symposium of bubbas going today --- any intelligent thought being expressed or just the same platitudes of hate.

Man truth sucks for left wing pieces of shit like you. How does it feel that everything in regards to this case was not in any way the way it was reported by the left wing race baiting media?

Vulgarity is the distinguishing characteristic of those who keep bad company and those who lack education.

And he was a big scary Negro, Jaywalking with intent!
Some years ago, in Brooklyn, a neighbor's daughter was returning home from working late when a young Black came up behind her and snatched her shoulder bag strap. When she held onto it and screamed he cut the strap and slashed her on the forearm with a straight razor, requiring thirty stitches. She said she raised her arm when he swung the razor at her face, which is how her forearm was cut.

Her screaming got the attention of an off-duty cop who chased and caught that mugger. In court the guy actually had the audacity to claim the girl was "accidentally" slashed when she "fell against his razor."

That kind of fantastic lying is not untypical. While all criminals fabricate in an effort to avoid conviction there are lies and there are brazenly fantastic lies, such as Dorian Johnson's insistence that Patrolman Wilson grabbed Michael Brown by the arm and tried to pull him into the patrol car.

This is the kind of lying one would expect from infant children, not fully mature adults, so it understandably operates to provoke anger and contempt toward its most common source. As any prosecutor will attest, it is better for weavers of these fantastic lies to remain silent and wait for a lawyer to speak for them.

Translation: "I pulled everything from my sphincter and, therefore, concede." Were you born stupid, or is it a side effect of your drug habit?

Vulgarity is the distinguishing characteristic of those who keep bad company and those who lack education.

Go blow it out of your ass. Patronizing politically correct, hypocritical, racist. The funny thing is you thinking you are oh so smart like the rest of the poetry reading peacenik self righteous morons on the left.

Holder (get this) irate over leaks on the actual facts.

Good Lord liberals have some fucking nerve don't they?
The appointment of Eric Holder is one of the earliest political faux pas that revealed Obama's true nature and caused me to turn sharply against him.

Holder is not a trained and experienced criminal lawyer. His background is limited to corporate law. The law firm he worked for is linked to Goldman Sachs, which explains why that company's egregious white-collar criminal activities escaped appropriate criminal prosecution with a fine.

Like his old crony, Barack Obama, Eric Holder's experience also includes extensive community organizing activities in Chicago, so his exceptional interest in the Brown vs Ferguson, MO issue is plainly understandable.

Attorney For Goldman Sachs CEO Is Eric Holder s Best Friend

If size didn't matter, UFC wouldn't have weight classes.

Go blow it out of your ass. Patronizing politically correct, hypocritical, racist. The funny thing is you thinking you are oh so smart like the rest of the poetry reading peacenik self righteous morons on the left.

Try reading poetry -- or anything -- sometime. Start with Mother Goose rhymes, and in twenty years you might be reading at a fourth grade level and not be such a blackguard, bubba.

If size didn't matter, UFC wouldn't have weight classes.

There is an exception in the UFC....Royce Gracie.
Loved watching that guy destroy dudes twice his size.

Some years ago, in Brooklyn, a neighbor's daughter was returning home from working late when a young Black came up behind her and snatched her shoulder bag strap.

Yup, Brown needed to totally be shot for that, because all them scary negroes are the same.

brown didn't get shot for being scary or a negro or purse snatching.
He got his reward for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon. 2 distinct and separate felonies...which, according to the Missouri Statutes gave wilson the right to legally shoot him.

Want me to post the statutes about cops using deadly force on fleeing felons...again...for about the 30th time? :laugh2:

Good, legal shoot. :blsmile:

He got his reward for punching a cop and trying to take his weapon. 2 distinct and separate felonies...which, according to the Missouri Statutes gave wilson the right to legally shoot him.

Want me to post the statutes about cops using deadly force on fleeing felons...again...for about the 30th time?

He shot an murdered an unarmed man in the process of him putting his hands up and surrendering.

This is not a good shoot. This man will never work as a cop again, you realize this, right?

Want me to post the statutes about cops using deadly force on fleeing felons...again...for about the 30th time?

He shot an murdered an unarmed man in the process of him putting his hands up and surrendering.

This is not a good shoot. This man will never work as a cop again, you realize this, right?

The evidence says otherwise, however keep telling your lie long enough and perhaps you will start to believe it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back