New York Times: Lester Holt Helped Hillary

Strange how Lester didn't engage on all of hitlerys lies.....

And his fact checking was wrong.

He grilled Trump on his support of the Iraq war but didn't ask Hillary why she voted for it.

Hillary has no regret voting for Iraq war
CNN.com - Hillary Clinton: No regret on Iraq vote - Apr 21, 2004

Trump's opinion on Iraq war that Holt thought was more important than Hillary's actual voting record:

“Well, I’m starting to think that people are much more focused now on the economy. They’re getting a little bit tired of hearing we’re going in, we’re not going in. You know, what happened to the days of Douglas MacArthur? I mean, he would go in and attack. He wouldn’t talk. I mean, we have to, you know, it’s sort of like either do it or don’t do it…. Well, he’s [Bush] either got to do something or not do something perhaps. Because perhaps he shouldn’t be doing it yet. Perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations. You know, he’s under a lot of pressure. He’s, you know, I think he is doing a very good job, but of course if you look at the polls, a lot of people are getting a little tired. I think the, the Iraqi situation is a problem and I think the economy is a much bigger problem.”

Lester Holt's 'fact check' of Trump just got DESTROYED - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Hillary was asked a couple softball questions, which helped her launch into mini campaign speeches. She wasn't called on any of her bullshit. Trump was asked a dozen tough questions and grilled much harder.

I'm still trying to mimic trumps facial expressions....comical. Paying your workers for their labor is something trump apparently doesn't believe in.
He bragged about his new hotel coming in under budget....easily done if you don't pay the contractors.

What does it say about RWs that they support his lying, cheating and stealing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's being a savvy businessman...like avoiding tax, using bankruptcy laws to avoid debts, getting your manufacturing done overseas, employing illegal immigrants, setting up scam businesses, bribing officials and politicians, using the courts against small landowners...

I'm still trying to mimic trumps facial expressions....comical. Paying your workers for their labor is something trump apparently doesn't believe in.
He bragged about his new hotel coming in under budget....easily done if you don't pay the contractors.

What does it say about RWs that they support his lying, cheating and stealing?

That's being a savvy businessman...like avoiding tax, using bankruptcy laws to avoid debts, getting your manufacturing done overseas, employing illegal immigrants, setting up scam businesses, bribing officials and politicians, using the courts against small landowners...

Yeah...............just what we need in a president..............someone who looks out for their own interests while screwing over everyone else.

"The moderator, Lester Holt, helped.”

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html
I think you're an idiot.

I've never once agreed with you....

Till now.

Lester Holt was clearly in Hillary's corner

You may be right. After all, Holt did let Drumpf ramble and babble and lie and interrupt and yes, that was all very helpful to Sect Clinton's factual statements.

[emoji4]

The part that gave me pause, was how he admonished the audience for clapping for Trump 2 out of the 3 times they did it.

Out of the dozen or so times they applauded Hillary, or laughed at Trump because of something she said...he didn't admonish them once.

Now Holt also called Trump out for not answering questions about a dozen times too, but Trump didn't answer the question given to him about a dozen times, and I don't remember any questions Hillary didn't answer

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

I think you're an idiot.

Till now.

You may be right. After all, Holt did let Drumpf ramble and babble and lie and interrupt and yes, that was all very helpful to Sect Clinton's factual statements.

[emoji4]

The part that gave me pause, was how he admonished the audience for clapping for Trump 2 out of the 3 times they did it.

Out of the dozen or so times they applauded Hillary, or laughed at Trump because of something she said...he didn't admonish them once.

Now Holt also called Trump out for not answering questions about a dozen times too, but Trump didn't answer the question given to him about a dozen times, and I don't remember any questions Hillary didn't answer

Clinton is just a better debater and was better prepared... Trump thought that was some how cheating...

Holt did a good job, he pulled obvious lies... The thing is Trump keeps doubling down on them...

Trump is lucky the debate was only 90 min long, he was toast if it went another hour.... He got progressively worse the more he came off script...

I am surprised that Holt didn't stop the debate and explain Trump the rules about speaking over people in debates...

The Trumpbots are annoyed as Clinton just showed that their Donald as very weak and small minded... Hey, he did so bad he had to do his own spin afterwards..

Clinton won easily and here is a bit of advice to the Trumpbots... You best try and say nothing and hope the whole night goes away...

Factchecking is perfectly acceptable in any other leaders debate around the world.. Telling the truth should be rewarded...

But when Trump called Holt a Democrat before the debate, it showed us one thing. Holt is a registered Republican. Now when Kellyanne was asked why did he lie, her answer tells us everything. She said he didn't lie because he didn't know if Holt was a Democrat or Republican. That's it, he excuses his lie because they say he didn't know, but by saying he is a Democrat he is saying that he does know. the correct answer is he didn't know.
They consider making ignorant statements without knowledge of the facts as not lying... That is why they think they tell the truth all the time...

Lester Holt Opts For Low-Key Performance As Debate Moderator

I truly didn't expect anything different from this ultra-left website. I don't know what debate they were watching but it sure as hell wasn't the one I did!

Holt appeared to approach his role mostly as a facilitator of debate and discussion, disappearing from the screen for lengthy periods of time after asking a question.

This trash is @ Lester Holt Opts For Low-Key Performance As Debate Moderator

And then comes this: Lester Holt Let Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton Do All The Talking At The Debate @ Lester Holt Let Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton Do All The Talking At The Debate

Twitter Poll: Lester Holt Gets a ‘D Grade’ from Viewers @ Twitter Poll: Lester Holt Gets a 'D Grade' from Viewers

Trump Interrupted by Moderator Lester Holt 30 Times, Clinton Only 19 Times @ Trump Interrupted by Moderator Lester Holt 30 Times, Clinton Only 19 Times

Lester Holt, You Have Embarrassed The Field Of Journalism @ Lester Holt, You Have Embarrassed The Field Of Journalism

160926225452-22-presidential-debate-0926-exlarge-169.jpg

They both had crib notes. I thought I saw her frequently reading from hers. Like she knew the questions beforehand.

I think you're an idiot.

Till now.

[emoji4]

Clinton is just a better debater and was better prepared... Trump thought that was some how cheating...

Holt did a good job, he pulled obvious lies... The thing is Trump keeps doubling down on them...

Trump is lucky the debate was only 90 min long, he was toast if it went another hour.... He got progressively worse the more he came off script...

I am surprised that Holt didn't stop the debate and explain Trump the rules about speaking over people in debates...

The Trumpbots are annoyed as Clinton just showed that their Donald as very weak and small minded... Hey, he did so bad he had to do his own spin afterwards..

Clinton won easily and here is a bit of advice to the Trumpbots... You best try and say nothing and hope the whole night goes away...

Factchecking is perfectly acceptable in any other leaders debate around the world.. Telling the truth should be rewarded...

But when Trump called Holt a Democrat before the debate, it showed us one thing. Holt is a registered Republican. Now when Kellyanne was asked why did he lie, her answer tells us everything. She said he didn't lie because he didn't know if Holt was a Democrat or Republican. That's it, he excuses his lie because they say he didn't know, but by saying he is a Democrat he is saying that he does know. the correct answer is he didn't know.
They consider making ignorant statements without knowledge of the facts as not lying... That is why they think they tell the truth all the time...
Be fair...after all he lives in his own reality.

160926225452-22-presidential-debate-0926-exlarge-169.jpg

They both had crib notes. I thought I saw her frequently reading from hers. Like she knew the questions beforehand.
No chance she might have just had notes on topics that she thought might come up then?

I think you're an idiot.

Till now.

[emoji4]

You know, that reality quote by Hillary could be one of those debate quotes that is talked about for a long time, much like "you're no JFK", and Reagan's comment on his competitor's age.

Yeah....................Donald the Chump DOES live in his own reality. I wonder if he knows what a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk, or the current price of gas is?

I think you're an idiot.

Till now.

[emoji4]

You know, that reality quote by Hillary could be one of those debate quotes that is talked about for a long time, much like "you're no JFK", and Reagan's comment on his competitor's age.

Yeah....................Donald the Chump DOES live in his own reality. I wonder if he knows what a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk, or the current price of gas is?
Why would you ask such a thing?
He's a man of the people.
trump bedroom.jpg

[emoji4]

He's a man of the people.View attachment 91295
That is so gawdy.

That is so gawdy.
It's so loud I don't know how you could sleep.

That is so gawdy.
It's so loud I don't know how you could sleep.
He has enough money for a chorus of lullaby singers dressed in angel costumes

Yanno...................I read the story, and I saw what they had to say about the earpiece.

Only problem is...................the pictures they were showing to prove she had an earpiece during the debate is the one from the CIC townhall, not the debate last night.

All you have to do is look at the background to determine which is which.

He helped her by bringing facts.
Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.

Yes, facts are biased against liberals...

And that's why this clown had to bail Hillary out, who would not speak facts instead of lies even if she knew them.

He helped her by bringing facts.
Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.

Yes, facts are biased against liberals...

And that's why this clown had to bail Hillary out, who would not speak facts instead of lies even if she knew them.
Yes...that must be it.

Forum List

Back