New York Times: Lester Holt Helped Hillary

Right wingers whining and complaining that the moderator wasn't fair to them. Who could have seen that one coming?

If further cemented our hatred and contempt for the left. Good luck trying to get anything passed in congress the answer is no, eat it.

The right has been refusing to do anything that might help the president for a long time, no matter if their actions are good or bad for the country. You've already done the worst you are capable of. You slowed down progress, but you can't stop it.
I think the Republican party just needs to give it up and disband, break into two parties where the extremists go off on their own and those who can think clearly and work to help the coountry in a positive way form another party. The extremists, the angry, whose anger is very, very ugly and dishonest, they need to go off and form a separate party.

What's this?

CtVlv3FW8AInWpG.jpg
LMAO Golly gee gosh.....Could it be an earring? It's an erring dumb ass..

Right wingers whining and complaining that the moderator wasn't fair to them. Who could have seen that one coming?

If further cemented our hatred and contempt for the left. Good luck trying to get anything passed in congress the answer is no, eat it.

The right has been refusing to do anything that might help the president for a long time, no matter if their actions are good or bad for the country. You've already done the worst you are capable of. You slowed down progress, but you can't stop it.
I think the Republican party just needs to give it up and disband, break into two parties where the extremists go off on their own and those who can think clearly and work to help the coountry in a positive way form another party. The extremists, the angry, whose anger is very, very ugly and dishonest, they need to go off and form a separate party.

They have already split. That's how Trump got the nomination.

I mean officially. The reasonable conservatives need to separate officially from the nut cases and form a party that works for the country, not against it There is a huge ideological split in the curent GOP, but they need to make it official: two separate parties.

"The moderator, Lester Holt, helped.”

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html
Lester Holt is the Hildabeasts slave...

The moderators are always biased leftwing pieces of shit. So, yeah, it was entirely obvious that we would complain when Holt ganged up on Trump to help Hillary.

The moderators are always biased leftwing pieces of shit. So, yeah, it was entirely obvious that we would complain when Holt ganged up on Trump to help Hillary.

Of course you are whining. You are a right winger. That's what you do.

The part that gave me pause, was how he admonished the audience for clapping for Trump 2 out of the 3 times they did it.

Out of the dozen or so times they applauded Hillary, or laughed at Trump because of something she said...he didn't admonish them once.

Now Holt also called Trump out for not answering questions about a dozen times too, but Trump didn't answer the question given to him about a dozen times, and I don't remember any questions Hillary didn't answer

Clinton is just a better debater and was better prepared... Trump thought that was some how cheating...

Holt did a good job, he pulled obvious lies... The thing is Trump keeps doubling down on them...

Trump is lucky the debate was only 90 min long, he was toast if it went another hour.... He got progressively worse the more he came off script...

I am surprised that Holt didn't stop the debate and explain Trump the rules about speaking over people in debates...

The Trumpbots are annoyed as Clinton just showed that their Donald as very weak and small minded... Hey, he did so bad he had to do his own spin afterwards..

Clinton won easily and here is a bit of advice to the Trumpbots... You best try and say nothing and hope the whole night goes away...

Factchecking is perfectly acceptable in any other leaders debate around the world.. Telling the truth should be rewarded...

But when Trump called Holt a Democrat before the debate, it showed us one thing. Holt is a registered Republican. Now when Kellyanne was asked why did he lie, her answer tells us everything. She said he didn't lie because he didn't know if Holt was a Democrat or Republican. That's it, he excuses his lie because they say he didn't know, but by saying he is a Democrat he is saying that he does know. the correct answer is he didn't know.
They consider making ignorant statements without knowledge of the facts as not lying... That is why they think they tell the truth all the time...
Be fair...after all he lives in his own reality.

You know, that reality quote by Hillary could be one of those debate quotes that is talked about for a long time, much like "you're no JFK", and Reagan's comment on his competitor's age.

Yeah....................Donald the Chump DOES live in his own reality. I wonder if he knows what a loaf of bread, a gallon of milk, or the current price of gas is?
Why would you ask such a thing?
He's a man of the people.View attachment 91295
That is so gawdy.
Go have to wonder how he would have the White House redecorated as President.

Holt gave Trump nearly twice as much talking time as Hillary, so if Trump had not spent so much time bragging about himself he would have had time to cover all those missed topics. Trump's eugggge ego is the only reason for him getting so badly schlonged.

Holt gave Trump nearly twice as much talking time as Hillary, so if Trump had not spent so much time bragging about himself he would have had time to cover all those missed topics. Trump's eugggge ego is the only reason for him getting so badly schlonged.

I did a Google and Bing search to try to find anything on how much speaking time each was given and came up empty. I'm clearly anti-Hillary but cannot help but think she gof far more time to speak than Trump.

Anyone come up with time comparisons?

Forum List

Back