New York Times: Lester Holt Helped Hillary

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
"The moderator, Lester Holt, helped.”

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

He helped her by bringing facts.
Facts have a well-known Liberal bias.

Right wingers whining and complaining that the moderator wasn't fair to them. Who could have seen that one coming?

Right wingers whining and complaining that the moderator wasn't fair to them. Who could have seen that one coming?
It didn't take a genius...the whining started days ago.

Lies have a much more well known Liberal bias.

Yanno.................the Republicans are gonna bitch about the debates no matter what.

Why? Their candidate got his ass handed to him by a girl.

Now, they're just looking for excuses and will blame anyone other than Donald the Chump.

Yanno.................the Republicans are gonna bitch about the debates no matter what.

Now, they're just looking for excuses and will blame anyone other than Donald the Chump.
You sound like a sexist piece of shit.

I guess the reference went straight over your head. Saying that a male got their butt kicked by a girl is like saying that they are so ineffective that they can be beat by anyone.

Does that make me a sexist? Depends on who you ask. Apparently, to an easily offended pansy such as yourself, I am.

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please purists.

Woah fella...I was agreeing with you!
It was unfair for Lester to bring facts along and push The Don to answer the question.

I guess the reference went straight over your head. Saying that a male got their butt kicked by a girl is like saying that they are so ineffective that they can be beat by anyone.

Does that make me a sexist? Depends on who you ask. Apparently, to an easily offended pansy such as yourself, I am.

Don't you just hate political correctness?

The irony here is crazy.

Here you are masquerading as a supposed progressive Democrat using ancient patriarchal inclined idioms, and I am calling you out on it as a very anti pc Republican.

It was unfair for Lester to bring facts along and push The Don to answer the question.

How is bringing facts and pushing for an actual answer being unfair? Hillary was pushed and she was able to answer (even in spite of the orange fluff doll interrupting her constantly, between drinks of water).

How is bringing facts and pushing for an actual answer being unfair? Hillary was pushed and she was able to answer (even in spite of the orange fluff doll interrupting her constantly, between drinks of water).
Bringing facts was unfair because The Don don't need to stinkin' facts.
How was he supposed to know it was going to be that sort of debate?
He brought his rally slogans thinking that would be enough...completely unfair...many many people are saying it...many people...believe me.

Don't you just hate political correctness?
You people are so priceless in your stupidity.

You think you can make actual sexist and racist jokes in private and in public just because you vote Democrat while making "social justice" as your main campaign plank.

Millenials won't be voting Democrat for much longer.

The irony here is crazy.

Here you are masquerading as a supposed progressive Democrat using ancient patriarchal inclined idioms, and I am calling you out on it as a very anti pc Republican.

Never claimed to be anything other than an Independent, and have been for a very long time. Sometimes, on occasion (but rare), I will see a Republican that I agree with, and on occasion (with more frequency than I agree with Republicans), I will find a Democrat that I strongly disagree with. Wasserman Schultz is one of those Dems that I would like to see crawl back under a rock.

As far as using the patriarchal idioms? WTF do you expect? I'm a country boy from Montana who joined the Navy as soon as I graduated and retired in 2002. I calls 'em as I sees 'em, and I don't really care if I'm PC or not.

Did it sound rehearsed at times? Incredible how he started off with Hillary's talking points and other times just happened to lead the way for Hillary's comebacks. The word, "scripted", comes to mind. Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Hillary's camp. It was reported that she was rehearsing for the debate up to the last minute. Maybe she actually was reading from a script. She's not quick on her feet and doesn't handle surprises well. That alone disqualifies her for president. You've got to be prepared for anything and she clearly is not.

When Trump mentioned that she isn't presidential, Holt quickly reminded him she was the first woman candidate, which did make it sound like Trump was being sexist. Her behavior isn't presidential. But the left knows how to vilify people by making asinine accusations to sway the public. They did it by blaming racism when people disagreed with any of Obama's policies and now they are blaming sexism if someone criticizes Hillary.

If a guy wore some of the horrendous outfits we've seen her in lately, they'd be raked over the coals. We should treat her the same way. To treat her with kid gloves because she is a woman would be sexist. Trump was treating her like he would a guy. Isn't that equality?

There was no guessing as to which side Holt was on from the start.

The irony here is crazy.

Never claimed to be anything other than an Independent, and have been for a very long time. Sometimes, on occasion (but rare), I will see a Republican that I agree with, and on occasion (with more frequency than I agree with Republicans), I will find a Democrat that I strongly disagree with. Wasserman Schultz is one of those Dems that I would like to see crawl back under a rock.

As far as using the patriarchal idioms? WTF do you expect? I'm a country boy from Montana who joined the Navy as soon as I graduated and retired in 2002. I calls 'em as I sees 'em, and I don't really care if I'm PC or not.
You are really dumb then.

Hillary is Debbie Wasserman Schultz, just like all Democrat politicians on the national level.

Democrats also don't give a shit about "country boys".

You seem to be mixing up facts and propaganda, but that's normal for a Liberal. It's okay, I'm here to correct you.

The irony here is crazy.

You are really dumb then.

Hillary is Debbie Wasserman Schultz, just like all Democrat politicians on the national level.

Democrats also don't give a shit about "country boys".

Like I said...............I'm an Independent.

And, I really don't care if Dems don't give a shit about country boys or not.

Why? I really don't give a shit about your opinion.

Forum List

Back