New York Times: Lester Holt Helped Hillary

Meet the PressVerified account‏@MeetThePress
Per Twitter: Trump spoke for 62% of the debate, while Clinton spoke for 38%. http://nbcnews.to/2cKcE3x

CtU-jPyXgAEEyLc.jpg

7:44 PM - 26 Sep 2016

That's the comparison of Twitter Tweets during the debates, NOT the time each one spoke.
Learn to read!
A perfect example of what it takes to be a Right-winger!

Right wingers whining and complaining that the moderator wasn't fair to them. Who could have seen that one coming?
Right.... if Holt had asked Clinton about Benghazi or emails you Libs would have been OK with that.

He did ask her about emails and, according to the Repubs, they cut embassy security funding and then refused help when both President Obama and Secty Clinton requested it.

But it's true that by letting Trump ramble incoherently, sniff sniff, he did help Clinton. And Trump has been lying and whining about it ever since. When is he going to stand up, act like a man and take responsibility for his laughable performance? When is he going to stop hiding behind women?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She didnt have an earpiece she had all the questions an answers provided her and an electronic screen on her podium......which were removed immediately after the debate but the action was caught on film as an ex NBC staffer handed the folder back to Lester
Screen-Shot-2016-09-29-at-12.37.34-PM-696x342.png

Desperate much?

Why not just admit that as the cocaine wore off, DuhDonuld's complete and total ignorance of any issue except his terror of women took him over? That's why he has not uttered even a word about anything except how all the women are beating his tiny uh, er, hands into the dirt! LOL

"The moderator, Lester Holt, helped.”

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html
Sambo the focking Clown would own Donald.

Desperate much?

Why not just admit that as the cocaine wore off, DuhDonuld's complete and total ignorance of any issue except his terror of women took him over? That's why he has not uttered even a word about anything except how all the women are beating his tiny uh, er, hands into the dirt! LOL

Why not just admit that you're a sleazy, lowlife, cock sucking mother fucking douche bag piece of shit?

If Hillary could run on her record or the issues, you wouldn't waste your time with this sleazy shit.

"The moderator, Lester Holt, helped.”

Even the NY Times homosexual writers realized Holt was actively helping Hillary.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

I knew the debate was going to be a bias blowout when Holt opened his mouth for his first sentence and found it to be a paraphrase of, “Now that Obama has made the economy wonderful and gave us all jobs for the last 8 years"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/27/us/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump.html
Lester Holt is a registered Republican. :badgrin:

A few years ago after Democrats had dominated Georgia politics since reconstruction, a lot of Republicans voted for the weakest Democrat in the primary hoping to get him beat by a Republican. Finally a Republican got the most votes one year, but since The Democrats ran a ringer (former Governor) he only got a plurality instead of a majority, and the Democrat congress voted him out and the second place Democrat became Governor.

Desperate much?

Why not just admit that you're a sleazy, lowlife, cock sucking mother fucking douche bag piece of shit?

If Hillary could run on her record or the issues, you wouldn't waste your time with this sleazy shit.

Everybody is well aware of your ability to spout insults, but you might need to work on your reasons to support that pig of a republican candidate, or any sane reason to believe all the made up accusations against Hillary. Just sayin.

Desperate much?

Everybody is well aware of your ability to spout insults, but you might need to work on your reasons to support that pig of a republican candidate, or any sane reason to believe all the made up accusations against Hillary. Just sayin.

Only a brain damaged toady like you could possibly believe the allegations against Hillary are made up. That's why it's pointless to debate facts or issues with you. You're immune to facts and logic. Ridicule and name calling are the only things you understand.

Desperate much?

Only a brain damaged toady like you could possibly believe the allegations against Hillary are made up. That's why it's pointless to debate facts or issues with you. You're immune to facts and logic. Ridicule and name calling are the only things you understand.

I understand you are an idiot.

Of course he helped Hillary. Why do you think Trump looked like the bigger man being presentable still going against 2 debaters?

She didnt have an earpiece she had all the questions an answers provided her and an electronic screen on her podium......which were removed immediately after the debate but the action was caught on film as an ex NBC staffer handed the folder back to Lester
Screen-Shot-2016-09-29-at-12.37.34-PM-696x342.png

Desperate much?

All on film

Desperate much?

You understand nothing.

What I understand is that RWNJ traitors have been very busy with Photo Shop. Hillary sticks to issues and Trump spray paints his face orange and carries on endlessly childish Twitter tantrums.with that busy schedule, he clearly does not have the time for anything else. OTOH, he has twice stated he would not serve because he would be too busy "making America great again".

Desperate much?

You understand nothing.
If you say so, idiot.

Forum List

Back