New York Times finally uses "lie" on a news headline

The NYT is fake news....
Trump is a shameless pathological Liar and his lies are now being publicly called out
C27n1tcWEAIPi_1.jpg
Trump Repeats Voter Fraud Lie in Meeting With Lawmakers
AP report: Trump advances false claim that 3-5 million voted illegally ...

I'm not entirely convinced that it's altogether fair or accurate to characterize what Trump does as "lying".

A lie is a purposeful falsehood; saying something that you know isn't true.

A young boy can say things like "I'm the strongest kid in the world!" or "I'm the smartest kid in the world!", and do with sincerity because he simply doesn't comprehend the world around him. He essentially talks himself, on the spot, into believing simplistic and naive hyperbole.

I think it's possible, literally, that this is what we have here.

They are turning into a cult. they believe all of the lies that trump and his people spout and repeat them. It is true that they are the laughing stock of the world. 'Alternative facts' may be the biggest joke of the year, however, it is only January.
Your liberal alt-facts are hilarious and the world is laughing at you right along with us...:lol:
You should get out into the world. Or just check out Facebook.
I don't do your liberal fascistbook.....to much alt-facts for me.....
More proof of why you are so ignorant.
More alt-facts....you're good at that....:lol:
Good thing they feed you expressions like alt-facts. otherwise, you would not be able to speak. Cult Trump is doing some job on you.

Here are some actual facts. The NY Times prints over a quarter million hard copies of its paper which are distributed in over 160 nations worldwide. This does not include the thousands of newspapers that pay the NY Times to reprint selected articles in their own independent printed papers or net viewers to both the Times and the independent sites that link to Times articles such as the one calling Trump a liar. Millions upon millions of people will hear or read about trump being a confirmed liar and untrustworthy person today. They will learn that the White House can be expected to lie on a scale and degree it has probably never done before. The bar was already set pretty low, but now the bar is laying on the ground. It can not get any lower.

Obama lied every day and NY Slimes said nothing. Now...they report that Trump lies. Hypocrisy!!!

This crazy Orange bastard came out and declared he was writing his own Inauguration speech and he even took a photograph at a desk where he was supposedly writing it...he was disrespecting you all who believe what he says...he is a sick sick person who will lie straight in your face WHEN THERE IS NO NEED TO LIE... he punked all of you who believed that Shit

Obama lied every day and NY Slimes said nothing. Now...they report that Trump lies. Hypocrisy!!!
You can't back that up. It is just made up bullshit. It could turn out that trump goes for some days not talking, hence, not lying, but so far, he and his spokespeople have lied every day he has been in office.

Ronald Reagan never told no lies. He just forgot a bunch of stuff, like negotiating with terrorist and funding other terrorist and waging illegal wars. Easy stuff to forget.

Ronald Reagan never told no lies. He just forgot a bunch of stuff, like negotiating with terrorist and funding other terrorist and waging illegal wars. Easy stuff to forget.
No. He lied too. They ALL lie.

Here are some actual facts. The NY Times prints over a quarter million hard copies of its paper which are distributed in over 160 nations worldwide. This does not include the thousands of newspapers that pay the NY Times to reprint selected articles in their own independent printed papers or net viewers to both the Times and the independent sites that link to Times articles such as the one calling Trump a liar. Millions upon millions of people will hear or read about trump being a confirmed liar and untrustworthy person today. They will learn that the White House can be expected to lie on a scale and degree it has probably never done before. The bar was already set pretty low, but now the bar is laying on the ground. It can not get any lower.

wow millions

trumps twitter and face book will reach well over 50 million today

You can't back that up. It is just made up bullshit. It could turn out that trump goes for some days not talking, hence, not lying, but so far, he and his spokespeople have lied every day he has been in office.
Big Ears like Cankles, was a serial liar and you never complained. What changed?

Your liberal alt-facts are hilarious and the world is laughing at you right along with us...:lol:
You should get out into the world. Or just check out Facebook.
I don't do your liberal fascistbook.....to much alt-facts for me.....
More proof of why you are so ignorant.
More alt-facts....you're good at that....:lol:
Good thing they feed you expressions like alt-facts. otherwise, you would not be able to speak. Cult Trump is doing some job on you.
Your alt-facts fell flat....

I'm not entirely convinced that it's altogether fair or accurate to characterize what Trump does as "lying".

A young boy can say things like "I'm the strongest kid in the world!" or "I'm the smartest kid in the world!", and do with sincerity because he simply doesn't comprehend the world around him. He essentially talks himself, on the spot, into believing simplistic and naive hyperbole.

I don't agree. It's not just ignorance, not naive hyperbole. It's a shrewd attempt to neuter the ability of a free press to criticize them. You'll notice that it's Trump's most preposterous and trivial claims that he chooses to amplify. By goading critics into fixating on such nonsense, he undermine's their credibility. It's pretty easy to dismiss the press when they are freaking out about petty boasts of crowd size, or plagiarism in perfunctory speeches. Which makers it easier to dismiss future critiques from the same sources on more serious topics later on.

This is evil shit. It's not harmless.

Last edited:
Star Wars was the best lie of all time....even you democrats were terrified by it....:lol:

Politifact is fake news....

Ted Frazier,

This owebo answer for the next four years... Can you please show Politifact publishing and persisting to publish false facts in specifics...

Tump did not win the popular vote and more than Hillary won the EC vote... But Trump keeps on saying he did...

I don't agree. It's not just ignorance, not naive hyperbole. It's a shrewd attempt to neuter the ability of a free press to criticize them. You'll notice that it's Trumps most preposterous claims that he chooses to amplify. By goading critics into fixating on such trivia, he undermine's their credibility. It's pretty easy to dismiss the press when they are freaking out about petty boasts of crowd size or plagiarism in perfunctory speeches. Which makers it easier to dismiss future critiques from the same sources.

This is evil shit. It's not harmless.
You're giving him a lot of credit, and sure, you may be right.

The thing is, what you propose would take more calculation and strategic depth than I believe he possesses. I think whatever success he had as a developer was achieved by simply mauling people through the sheer force and volume of his will, not strategic depth.

I dunno.

Forum List

Back