Hillary ‘50-50’ on running for NYC mayor, insider claims

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
:blahblah::rolleyes:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/hillary-50-50-on-running-for-nyc-mayor-insider-claims/

Hillary Clinton is seriously considering a run for New York mayor, according to a major city political insider, who claims she’s “50-50.”

Supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis said he talked to the failed Democratic presidential nominee, and came away convinced she may try to resurrect her political career by challenging Mayor de Blasio this year.

“I spoke to her about it, but she didn’t indicate or signal to me [whether she would run]. She didn’t say never, she didn’t say no. In my personal opinion, it’s 50-50,” the billionaire owner of Gristedes Foods told The Real Deal real-estate blog Monday.

:blahblah::rolleyes:

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/hillary-50-50-on-running-for-nyc-mayor-insider-claims/

Hillary Clinton is seriously considering a run for New York mayor, according to a major city political insider, who claims she’s “50-50.”

Supermarket magnate John Catsimatidis said he talked to the failed Democratic presidential nominee, and came away convinced she may try to resurrect her political career by challenging Mayor de Blasio this year.

“I spoke to her about it, but she didn’t indicate or signal to me [whether she would run]. She didn’t say never, she didn’t say no. In my personal opinion, it’s 50-50,” the billionaire owner of Gristedes Foods told The Real Deal real-estate blog Monday.

Hey, I think one of the Trump kids should run against her and watch her collapse again, lol. Ivanka against Hillary, lololol!

Nah, the Trumps want to save us from the leftists, not save the leftists from themselves-)

Starkey has his "Still Ready for Her 2020" yardsigns
blahblah.gif
She won't run, which if she did, you would be in pig heaven, Frank. I voted for the conservative candidate, and you vote demolite.

New Topics

Forum List

Back