New York Times: $15 an Hour is Meant to Drive Fast Food Out of Business

There are two ways we can go with driver-less cars. Either put incredible smarts (and more points of failure) in cars so they can deal with human drivers (who are unpredictable and uncontrollable), or outlaw human controlled cars and put the smarts into a control system. Here's how I think it will go. The first "smart" cars are being developed now that will try to be smart enough to handle interactions with human driven cars. They will fail, and the second option will be adopted. Cities will build in control mechanisms for city streets, and cars will be developed that will communicate with those mechanisms. Then human driven cars will be illegal within ever expanding prescribed areas.

Perhaps in the year 2525.

Yea ok.
Oil Trucks In Canada Will Soon Drive Themselves Popular Science

Sure they will. LOL

One of the firms harvesting the oil sands just bought 350 dump trucks that drive themselves.

Which one and from whom?

Still waiting.....

Popular Science....LOL Let us all know when it becomes reality. Look! There's a flying car and a hamburger flipping machine! LOL!!!!!!

It's already reality, numskull. Allow me to quote from the article:

"These trucks have already done work"

Took ya long enough. LOL Stupid Canadians are so easy to screw with.
So, IOW, you insisted on verification and got it. Now you feel foolish because you thought you had a "gotcha" and didn't.

Popular Science....LOL Let us all know when it becomes reality. Look! There's a flying car and a hamburger flipping machine! LOL!!!!!!

It's already reality, numskull. Allow me to quote from the article:

"These trucks have already done work"

Took ya long enough. LOL Stupid Canadians are so easy to screw with.
So, IOW, you insisted on verification and got it. Now you feel foolish because you thought you had a "gotcha" and didn't.

Even worse, he said it would never happen, and it already has.

:oops-28:

The verification is nothing more than a ride at Disneyland. Closed road, point "A" to point "B" and back again.

The verification is nothing more than a ride at Disneyland. Closed road, point "A" to point "B" and back again.

It's a dirt road, numskull, and there are plenty of other vehicles on the road. You claimed it wasn't possible. You made a fool of yourself.

Even worse, he said it would never happen, and it already has.

:oops-28:

Driverless cars on Americas roadways will never happen.

Google has already been running driverless cars on American roadways. There is absolutely no theoretical basis for claiming it's impossible. I guarantee you it will come to pass long before "green energy" ever becomes a reality.

It's a dirt road, numskull, and there are plenty of other vehicles on the road. You claimed it wasn't possible. You made a fool of yourself.

ALL of the vehicles are being controlled by the same computer which is why they don't run into each other.

Google has already been running driverless cars on American roadways. There is absolutely no theoretical basis for claiming it's impossible. I guarantee you it will come to pass long before "green energy" ever becomes a reality.

Google has been running driverless cars with human drivers monitoring the actions of the car. Modern jets (including mine) are driverless, but have human drivers. The solar panels on my property in San Diego (Coronado) provide 90% of my electricity (including recharging my Tesla) with the only human interaction being spraying off the panels with water twice per year when the house is washed.

Should a Driverless Car Decide Who Lives or Dies - Bloomberg Business

Six Problems Facing Driverless Cars INFOGRAPHIC

Forum List

Back