New York Passes Bill Giving Congress a Way to Get Trump’s State Tax Returns

I cannot wait for the next Democrat president. Just investigate him so he cannot do anything. Way to set the new rules!
Like Republicans did to Clinton.
Republicans worked with Clinton. I have never seen this kind of childish behavior being done by our representatives. The almost three year 30 million dollar investigation proved Trump didn't do anything. Instead of saying okay let's do work for all Americans. They decide to still go after Trump. Oh and the Clinton's withheld evidence and Trump didn't.
"Republicans worked with Clinton. I have never seen this kind of childish behavior being done by our representatives."

Like Republicans did to Obama.
Obama got just about everything he wanted. Try again.

I cannot wait for the next Democrat president. Just investigate him so he cannot do anything. Way to set the new rules!
Republicans worked with Clinton. I have never seen this kind of childish behavior being done by our representatives. The almost three year 30 million dollar investigation proved Trump didn't do anything. Instead of saying okay let's do work for all Americans. They decide to still go after Trump. Oh and the Clinton's withheld evidence and Trump didn't.
"Republicans worked with Clinton. I have never seen this kind of childish behavior being done by our representatives."

Not from Republicans. Republicans blocked as much as they could.

Actually, you have it half assed backwards, Faun.

Obama didn't want Republican help. He preferred to have hyper partisan laws like the ACA passed without any GOP input.

The Republicans offered commonsense amendments to the ACA like a ban on providing Free E.D. pills for convicted paedophiles and those amendments were rejected.

Like Dems did to W. Bush!

Which wasn't much, he got just about everything he wanted. What's being done to an elected president is near treason. His lawyers office was raided. He was found innocent of the charges against him. Muller had unlimited resources to go after him, and now his personal finance information is being illegally taken. I've never seen a president treated in this way.

Obama didn't want Republican help. He preferred to have hyper partisan laws like the ACA passed without any GOP input.

The Republicans offered commonsense amendments to the ACA like a ban on providing Free E.D. pills for convicted paedophiles and those amendments were rejected.
I remember Obama said the republicans can get in the car, but will have to sit in the back seat. Which if a Republican president said the same, he would be called a racist.

Like Dems did to W. Bush!
Let's not forget about the media!

All presidents want support. Regardless, Republicans did everything they could to block him. They even strategized about doing exactly that from his inauguration day.

What puppet of the DNC mafia will you run for office this time?

My money is on creepy joe... Doesn't matter to the demlibprog's if he and his son are crooked as hell...
After Trump anything goes..

Gee, I rather thought that after the loony-bird Left put the Clintons in the White House in the 90s, anything went. And it did. It has been all shit ever since.
It's been shit since Nixon-carry on.

New York State lawmakers on Wednesday gave their final approval to a bill that would clear a path for Congress to obtain President Trump’s state tax returns, injecting another element into a tortuous battle over the president’s refusal to release his taxes.

The bill, which is expected to be signed by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, a third-term Democrat and regular critic of Mr. Trump’s policies and behavior, will authorize state tax officials to release the president’s state returns to any one of three congressional committees.

The returns — filed in New York, the president’s home state and business headquarters — would likely contain much of the same information as the contested federal returns, though it remained unclear whether those congressional committees would use such new power in their investigations.

We live in interesting times...

This , of course, will go to court and the libs really don't want to win this case.

That's because there is really nothing in the returns which is incriminating, and further, it opens the door to have their own financial records exposed.

Right now, they are getting the maximum amount of demagoguery possible from this phony issue. If they actually were to see and expose the Trump tax returns, it would be a real letdown
So you've seen his tax returns and know there is nothing incriminating in them. Sure thing, Boogie.

No, I haven't seen his tax returns. But Tax Experts for the New York Revenue Department as well as the IRS have gone over them with a fine toothed comb. The fact that Donald J. Trump is wearing a dark suit, white shirt and either blue or red solid tie this morning and isn't in an orange jumpsuit, tells me that the returns are fine.

You see, I'm not a tax expert,
The reason the tax returns are wanted is because Michael Cohen claimed Trump valuated his assets differently depending on which organization he was filing with.

The IRS does not examine your insurance records. Only your taxes.

Congress wants both to see if Cohen's claim of fraud are accurate.

New York State lawmakers on Wednesday gave their final approval to a bill that would clear a path for Congress to obtain President Trump’s state tax returns, injecting another element into a tortuous battle over the president’s refusal to release his taxes.

The bill, which is expected to be signed by Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, a third-term Democrat and regular critic of Mr. Trump’s policies and behavior, will authorize state tax officials to release the president’s state returns to any one of three congressional committees.

The returns — filed in New York, the president’s home state and business headquarters — would likely contain much of the same information as the contested federal returns, though it remained unclear whether those congressional committees would use such new power in their investigations.

This , of course, will go to court and the libs really don't want to win this case.

That's because there is really nothing in the returns which is incriminating, and further, it opens the door to have their own financial records exposed.

Right now, they are getting the maximum amount of demagoguery possible from this phony issue. If they actually were to see and expose the Trump tax returns, it would be a real letdown
So you've seen his tax returns and know there is nothing incriminating in them. Sure thing, Boogie.

No, I haven't seen his tax returns. But Tax Experts for the New York Revenue Department as well as the IRS have gone over them with a fine toothed comb. The fact that Donald J. Trump is wearing a dark suit, white shirt and either blue or red solid tie this morning and isn't in an orange jumpsuit, tells me that the returns are fine.

The reason the tax returns are wanted is because Michael Cohen claimed Trump valuated his assets differently depending on which organization he was filing with.

Mr. Cohen is admitted liar and a rat who would say anything to save his ass. That's not what I'd call any kind of good cause to breach someone's private records

Mr. Cohen is admitted liar and a rat who would say anything to save his ass. That's not what I'd call any kind of good cause to breach someone's private records
Cohen came clean. He lied for DJT.

1. I always find it hilarious when a Trump supporter attacks someone for being a liar.

2. Most of Cohen's lies were done on behalf of his client, Donald Trump.

3. Prosecutors use the testimony of convicted murderers to convict other murderers. You know this, so don't be so obtuse. As a district attorney, Rudy Giuliani himself personally used the testimony of known crooks to convict other crooks. Giuliani is simply fucking evil for using the "known liar" defense. He depends on the stupidity of the Rube Herd to swallow that bullshit. Don't be stupid.

4. Cohen provided the names of three people who could confirm his claims.

Last edited:

Which is why the government wants t review trump's tax returns.

Last edited:
Do you think this type of lawmaking is just a bad idea?

To me, when you make laws that in intent is for just one individual, that seems to flaunt the intent of the “Equal Protection” clause.

Love the outside the box thinking, I think is could be dangerous.

It applies to everyone equally, fool.
Trump just happens to be the only one not volunteering his taxes.

No one "valuates" assets on their 1040 unless they produce a capital gain. Otherwise, they only report income from those assets. Your theory is absolute horseshit. For another thing, this demand has nothing to do with Congressional oversite. It's purely a fishing expedition for dirt on Trump.

Forum List

Back