New York Gov. Cuomo grants 35,000 paroled felons right to vote

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Gov. Cuomo Grants 35,000 Paroled Felons Right to Vote
In an executive order signed Wednesday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo granted some 35,000 paroled felons the right to vote.

All ex prisoners should get ALL THEIR RIGHTS back esp. if they are born American they should have never lost them, but then we know the pathetic Democrats and fake Republicans used some bs reasons to strip their rights away in the first place. Oh save the children" we can bet is one of them.

But 35,000 you can bet these asses are Democrats that's why they were granted the rights back. Oh but they won't tell you the sheep that.

• Banned
Can they go buy guns now? Or was this just a political ploy?

Shit the Government are the biggest criminals in the world they still got guns ...
Criminals get guns laws or no laws prison sure in the hell isn't going to stop them be it they ever saw prison or not.

Much as I hate to say it, it's probably the right thing to do.

There's nothing in the Constitution (or in fairness) that makes a criminal conviction a permanent bar to voting.

As long as they bring a valid picture ID card.

Much as I hate to say it, it's probably the right thing to do.

There's nothing in the Constitution (or in fairness) that makes a criminal conviction a permanent bar to voting.

As long as they bring a valid picture ID card.
Doesnt really bother me. I just find it odd when people only give back CERTAIN rights.
Of course, you cant expect hacks to be consistent.

Any state that permits or legislates Sanctuary policies has been compromised, and should have all votes in federal elections set aside.

New York Gov. Cuomo Grants 35,000 Paroled Felons Right to Vote
In an executive order signed Wednesday, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo granted some 35,000 paroled felons the right to vote.

All ex prisoners should get ALL THEIR RIGHTS back esp. if they are born American they should have never lost them, but then we know the pathetic Democrats and fake Republicans used some bs reasons to strip their rights away in the first place. Oh save the children" we can bet is one of them.

But 35,000 you can bet these asses are Democrats that's why they were granted the rights back. Oh but they won't tell you the sheep that.
/-----/ Fredo Cuomo is getting nervous about the upcoming democratic contender - Cynthia Nixon
Cynthia Nixon Enters Race for New York Governor

It doesn't matter who the party of inept corruption allows to vote, since they dismiss their voters choices anyway.

Forum List

Back