New York Giants At Seattle

Seattle finally had a good game. :clap:

Ya... if it wasn't for Wilson's TWO interceptions we could have really put up some points... :lol:

I actually thought it wasn't a great game for Seattle. A great second half, particularly the 4th quarter, but the Giants were in pretty good position for a lot of the game. Wilson's interceptions seemed like a symptom of the overall ineffectiveness of the passing game early. The running game was just devastating though.

Gotta give Seattle a small tip of an ass-hat for the 2nd half.............

175 yards rushing in the 4th QTR. Impressive!

Lynch isn't running like he is in his last season.
wont be his last season in football but you know as well as i do he is disgruntled with the seahawks front office hense the holdout so he will have the leverage to get what he wants in the off season.now Lynch they CANNOT afford to lose in the off season.

I was struck by a conversation on ESPN radio just now about how Russell Wilson is struggling.

The passing was sporadic in yesterday's contest no doubt but there is no mention about the fact that the game was playing in a driving cold rain with gusting wind. The conversation seems centered around Wilson's FOURTH interception OF THE SEASON !!!!

WTF ?????

4 ints in 9 games?

OMG !!!!!!

Bench the son of a bitch !!!!

109 rushing yards PFT !!! So What ???

A reasonable person might consider that the footing for receivers and defenders are going to be throwing off routes and acceleration to the ball. ANY throw for more than ten yards in such conditions is a crap shoot.

Wilson had one throw in particular that was overthrown ....around 60 yards downfield. Ya the throw was too long. So what? I tell ya what you loud mouth pundit morons...you go out in 40 degrees..wind gusting around 20-30 MPH ...driving rain ...and see how precise YOUR 60 yard tosses are.

OH MY GOD !!! Wilson is OBVIOUSLY crumbling into a POS incompetant. !!!!!

Actually I was surprised how well Manning was throwing in those horrible conditions. My hat is tipped to the younger Manning. In spite of the difficulties presented to any QB by the temp and wind and rain many of Mannings tosses were on time and accurate. Wilson's throws were somewhat less accurate yesterday for whatever reason. I personally submit that Seattle's receivers were having a harder time keeping their footing and presenting perfect on time targets than NY's receivers did for Manning.

People forget that in such difficult conditions it takes more effort for the receivers as well as the QB altering his normal passing profiles on routes longer than 20 yards to make the pass/receiving connection.

Forum List

Back