New York Giants At Seattle

enjoy it while you can huggy,because this game wil be the last time they have before they face a real team they have to reckon with the rest of the season,from here on out,i expect them to get alot of injurys in these final weeks in the fact they will be facing some very tough opponents.

regardless of how bad the whiners are this year,since the hawks are not dominat this year either,they will have their hands full with them as they will with the cardinals.the only team they will face thats not a threat to beating them is the eagles since foles is out for the rest of the year with an injury.

I love seeing Eli Manning with his eyes as big as saucers and throwing multiple interceptions.

Seattle has had NY's number in recent history.

I see no reason why that would be different on the 9th.

I agree....Seattle wins but close as most of their games have been this year. Seattle could really use a blow out but I don't see that happening.

I expect Seattle to win. I also think they have to; at this point, with Arizona so far in front and the NFC fielding quite a few good teams, the Seahawks can't afford to drop games like this.

I love seeing Eli Manning with his eyes as big as saucers and throwing multiple interceptions.

I agree....Seattle wins but close as most of their games have been this year. Seattle could really use a blow out but I don't see that happening.

Sunday's game didn't offer much clairity as to how the Hawks will improve as the need is obvious going into the last eight regular season games. One point of concern was Wilson's sloppy play as I noted in another thread. He came clean about the lack of control with he ball that he usually displays in a recent after game interview. The REAL troubling aspect that he usually DOES NOT show is that he always seems to know what is causing any malaise in his performance. This week he said in the after game press conference that HE DID NOT KNOW why he was playing like dog shit. That response left me scratching my head till I bled.

of course it will be close.this team is playing with no heart or passion.Hasnt been since after the packers game.

of course it will be close.this team is playing with no heart or passion.Hasnt been since after the packers game.

YOU probably broke their hearts when they found out you were off the bandwaon.

YOU probably broke their hearts when they found out you were off the bandwaon.

:lmao:

enjoy it while you can huggy,because this game wil be the last time they have before they face a real team they have to reckon with the rest of the season,from here on out,i expect them to get alot of injurys in these final weeks in the fact they will be facing some very tough opponents.

regardless of how bad the whiners are this year,since the hawks are not dominat this year either,they will have their hands full with them as they will with the cardinals.the only team they will face thats not a threat to beating them is the eagles since foles is out for the rest of the year with an injury.

Eagles not a threat since Foles is out? Ya gotta be kiddin' B. Kidd!
Foles was having a shitful year with a QB rating in the low 80's before being injured. Sanchez fits nicely in the Chip Kelly offense and gives us much more mobility at QB. Foles couldn't get his feet set, couldn't find open receivers therefore not spreading the ball around, lacked throwing strength, and that's before all those interceptions!
Sanchez will do just fine as our O-line gets healthier by the week. He'll have the opportunity to prove that he's a much better quarterback then when playing for that dysfunctional organization called the N.Y. Jets (hell, even 'Fireman Ed' abandoned the Jets!).
Ryans on defense is a bigger loss to us for the season then Foles! In fact, I predict Foles even gets traded in the off season.

Enjoy your win over the G-Men. Your real season begins on Nov. 16th and thereafter.

Enjoy your win over the G-Men. Your real season begins on Nov. 16th and thereafter.
yep after this game,huggys hawks are in for some serious injurys,they wont be facing anymore creampuffs after the g men.

Foles was having a shitful year with a QB rating in the low 80's before being injured. Sanchez fits nicely in the Chip Kelly offense and gives us much more mobility at QB. Foles couldn't get his feet set, couldn't find open receivers therefore not spreading the ball around, lacked throwing strength, and that's before all those interceptions!
Sanchez will do just fine as our O-line gets healthier by the week. He'll have the opportunity to prove that he's a much better quarterback then when playing for that dysfunctional organization called the N.Y. Jets (hell, even 'Fireman Ed' abandoned the Jets!).
Ryans on defense is a bigger loss to us for the season then Foles! In fact, I predict Foles even gets traded in the off season.

I'm not as confident as you are in Sanchez, but this is certainly a good chance to see how much of the offense is based on system.

I'm not as confident as you are in Sanchez, but this is certainly a good chance to see how much of the offense is based on system.

"....culture wins football. Culture will beat scheme every day."
Chip-fucious Kelly

yep after this game,huggys hawks are in for some serious injurys,they wont be facing anymore creampuffs after the g men.

A bandwagon nut job. When they were winning 911 couldn't wait to raz people about the Hawks, now that they are in the middle of the back, they have becomes Huggy's team. Fair weather fans are disgusting, why be loyal to them when they are loyal to no one?

My prediction is Seattle will win, but they won't cover the spread of 6 points. I would not be surprised if the Giants manage to eke out a win here either. The hawks are just not that good and with all the injuries and drama......well, they just aren't that good. It should be a close game.

The Giants are a much better team than their record. Eli hasn't thrown an interception since week 4. But he threw 5 interceptions against Seattle last year (a brutal game!) . He's going to throw the ball over 50 times this week. But unlike Seattle, Manning has a plethora of targets to throw to - Donnell, Odell Beckham, Randal, Washington. I expect him to throw for 275 yards and 2 TD's.

Seattle will only win if the Defense scores or gets a lot of turnovers. With Manning throwing 50 times a game, they will have their chances for turnovers, but can they capitalize? I doubt it.

Offensively, Seattle really only have 3 players that score with any consistency: Wilson, Lynch,and Baldwin. That's it. They have nobody to throw outside of Baldwin or Lynch. I am surprised this team doesn't have a big tight end since they have no decent wideouts, but they don't.

Seattle Seahawks 24
NY Giants 23

My prediction is Seattle will win, but they won't cover the spread of 6 points. I would not be surprised if the Giants manage to eke out a win here either. The hawks are just not that good and with all the injuries and drama......well, they just aren't that good. It should be a close game.

The Giants are a much better team than their record. Eli hasn't thrown an interception since week 4. But he threw 5 interceptions against Seattle last year (a brutal game!) . He's going to throw the ball over 50 times this week. But unlike Seattle, Manning has a plethora of targets to throw to - Donnell, Odell Beckham, Randal, Washington. I expect him to throw for 275 yards and 2 TD's.

Seattle will only win if the Defense scores or gets a lot of turnovers. With Manning throwing 50 times a game, they will have their chances for turnovers, but can they capitalize? I doubt it.

Offensively, Seattle really only have 3 players that score with any consistency: Wilson, Lynch,and Baldwin. That's it. They have nobody to throw outside of Baldwin or Lynch. I am surprised this team doesn't have a big tight end since they have no decent wideouts, but they don't.

Seattle Seahawks 24
NY Giants 23

Hawks have a very good TE in Miller a former all pro. He has been injured all season. Willson a second year TE has been irrattic but he did catch the game winner against the Panthers.

Seattle Seahawks 24
NY Giants 23

Hawks have a very good TE in Miller a former all pro. He has been injured all season. Willson a second year TE has been irrattic but he did catch the game winner against the Panthers.

Miller is a good TE, but a total bust in the current offensive scheme. He's a non-factor.......other than an occasional score here and there nothing consistent..........

Seattle Seahawks 24
NY Giants 23
Hope your right since I switched Eli in for Smith on one of My fantasy teams. Playing a hunch is going to have a good stats game if not a win, though I wouldn't shed a tear over a Giants win.

No way NY wins. The points spread will come down to penalties. Seattle has lost a half dozen TDs this season to penalties that had nothing to do with how the TDs happened. Last week Lynch had 75 yards and a TD taken away on stupid penalties. In St Louis Harvin lost THREE TOUCHDOWNS on stupid penalties. Seahawks lose by two points. If not for dumb penalties ..mostly by 3rd stringers...the Hawks would be 7-1 and tied for the best record in the NFC. We are getting back many of the missing first stringers this week.

Forum List

Back