New York Attorney General Poised To Pounce On Trump Pardons

The lefts war on just law continues. What could possibly go wrong with ending double jeapordy protections? Just keep prosecuting a case over and over until the defendant is bankrupt and can’t hire a lawyer or contradicts previous testimony in any way then get them for perjury.

The left won’t be happy until we have a system of law that looks like the Salem witch trials.

You know, your state has a dual sovereignty law that allows them to ignore double jeopardy for certain cases...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You know, your state has a dual sovereignty law that allows them to ignore double jeopardy for certain cases...

name one

The dual sovereignty law allows the state to charge and try people for the same offense they were charged with on a Fed Level.

Felony gun crimes are an area where it is used

So if you’re charged with a federal crime each of the 50 states can then charge you if they don’t like the result. Well that shouldn’t be concerning at all.

It has been the law of the land in your state (and many others I am sure) for longer than you have been alive. Have you seen any thing to be concerned about in regards to it?

The SCOTUS has ruled it does not violate the Constitution on numerous occasions going back to at least the 1950s

just post something that verifies your statement.

Google “dual sovereignty laws”. Too big a pain from my phone to do it now.

The Left is in full Jihad on America. It stated when Al Gore was ordered to retract his concession and contest the election and it's gotten progressively worse ever since
Frank, I'm officially calling this a civil war today. They are at war now. the gauntlet is dropped. gear up.

I think we've been at the "Fuck You" point for a few years now. The main difference between the average Conservative and the "Left" is that they will try and use the Government as a hammer to get their way. They will never understand that if the shit hits the fan the Military will not help them.

The Left is in full Jihad on America. It stated when Al Gore was ordered to retract his concession and contest the election and it's gotten progressively worse ever since
Frank, I'm officially calling this a civil war today. They are at war now. the gauntlet is dropped. gear up.

I think we've been at the "Fuck You" point for a few years now. The main difference between the average Conservative and the "Left" is that they will try and use the Government as a hammer to get their way. They will never understand that if the shit hits the fan the Military will not help them.
why would the military, the left hate them.

The lefts war on just law continues. What could possibly go wrong with ending double jeapordy protections? Just keep prosecuting a case over and over until the defendant is bankrupt and can’t hire a lawyer or contradicts previous testimony in any way then get them for perjury.

The left won’t be happy until we have a system of law that looks like the Salem witch trials.

The dual sovereignty law allows the state to charge and try people for the same offense they were charged with on a Fed Level.

Felony gun crimes are an area where it is used

So if you’re charged with a federal crime each of the 50 states can then charge you if they don’t like the result. Well that shouldn’t be concerning at all.

It has been the law of the land in your state (and many others I am sure) for longer than you have been alive. Have you seen any thing to be concerned about in regards to it?

The SCOTUS has ruled it does not violate the Constitution on numerous occasions going back to at least the 1950s

just post something that verifies your statement.

Google “dual sovereignty laws”. Too big a pain from my phone to do it now.

it has to violate both sovereignties.

Are you suggesting that "our" military would not obey the Constitution?

hahahahhahahahahahahaha name something from the constitution that you feel you're defending and I'll pee in my pants laughing. go for it.

hahahahhahahahahahahaha name something from the constitution that you feel you're defending and I'll pee in my pants laughing. go for it.

How about this for starters:

Oath of Enlistment

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." (Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962).

Oath of Enlistment - Army Values

I'm telling you that they won't help you force others to bend to your every whim. For example, they will NOT help you take away our guns. They will NOT help you to take down a sitting President. Don't bother denying your totalitarian instincts, you would be one of the first to try and force other to bend to your will.

I'm telling you that they won't help you force others to bend to your every whim. For example, they will NOT help you take away our guns. They will NOT help you to take down a sitting President. Don't bother denying your totalitarian instincts, you would be one of the first to try and force other to bend to your will.

Are you suggesting that "our" military would not obey the laws they have sworn to uphold?

Are you suggesting that "our" military would not obey the laws they have sworn to uphold?

I'm telling you that they will not enforce totalitarianism in any form. You seem to have trouble with that.

I'm telling you that they will not enforce totalitarianism in any form. You seem to have trouble with that.

Tell me Shitting Bull, what part of totalitarianism is it that you don't understand?

Tell me Shitting Bull, what part of totalitarianism is it that you don't understand?

What "totalitarianism"? Please be specific - with proof...

I'll also tell you that your Boy Bambi signed a UN agreement that would allow UN "Peacekeepers" to enter the US to enforce things he might have been worried that our Military wouldn't do on our soil.

What "totalitarianism"? Please be specific - with proof...

I'll also tell you that your Boy Bambi signed a UN agreement that would allow UN "Peacekeepers" to enter the US to enforce things he might have been worried that our Military wouldn't do on our soil.

There is no catastrophic event taking place in our Nation right now little boy. I know you think you have me trapped but you don't sweetie. Right now it's a hypothetical. Let's say Rump declared Martial Law and ordered all weapons confiscated, they wouldn't do it. That's why Bambi signed the Kigali Principles, it allows UN Peace Keepers from other Nations to come in and do it.

Funny. Were any laws broken? Were any changes filed?

Bambi signed the Kigali Principles, it allows UN Peace Keepers from other Nations to come in and do it. Look it up little man.

Bambi signed the Kigali Principles, it allows UN Peace Keepers from other Nations to come in and do it. Look it up little man.

So what? Obama is gone. Oh, and did he take your guns? We are currently living under Trump totalitarianism. Don't you NaziCons ever get tired of peddling conspiracy theories?

Forum List

Back