A Political Argument Based on the Talmud About Trump

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The idea is that Obama cursed Israel and God put a thumb on the scales to get Trump elected in order to spank Obama. The implication is that Trump blessed Israel as to US embassy location and therefore he is going to get an even greater blessing. Remember to keep it clean and come out swinging.

The state of Israel is a secular state. Blessings of Hashem don’t enter into it.

The idea is that Obama cursed Israel and God put a thumb on the scales to get Trump elected in order to spank Obama. The implication is that Trump blessed Israel as to US embassy location and therefore he is going to get an even greater blessing. Remember to keep it clean and come out swinging.

from which volume of the Talmud do you draw this interesting argument ---wie wie?

I don’t think it works that way. God used Obama to punish Israel and/ or the US possibly?
Trump isn’t some kind of reward from God but we will be blessed by God for electing him.

God wanted Trump to change Israels Capitol.

He plans to name it Orangeberg.

I don’t think it works that way. God used Obama to punish Israel and/ or the US possibly?
Trump isn’t some kind of reward from God but we will be blessed by God for electing him.

It really doesn't work that way.

What's 'Talmudic' about the idea? Most Jews aren't religious, and aren't covered under the OT covenants, i.e. they aren't the 'Chosen' of the OT, they're secular refugees, and Israel was formed as a result of Arab idiocy and genocidal thievery combined with the dire need for a safe haven for Jews in their own tribal homelands.

Last edited:

I never stumbled into that one in the Talmud either

What's 'Talmudic' about the idea? Most Jews aren't religious, and aren't covered under the OT covenants, i.e. they aren't the 'Chosen' of the OT, they're secular refugees, and Israel was formed as a result of Arab idiocy and genocidal thievery combined with the dire need for a safe haven for Jews in their own tribal homelands.

the "Talmud" is a big issue for islamo Nazis. and HAS been for more
than 1000 years. Very few islamo Nazis have ever been in the same
room with a volume of the Talmud------so their fellow can tell them
ANYTHING about it. The internet is full of islamo Nazi shit on the
Talmud. It was not only Christians that burned volumes of the Talmud
wholesale------muslims have done it too. Your "god" told you
about whom it "chose"?

Israel is just another screwed up ME theocracy which the US supports due to it's ability to do our dirty work there, and be our 'gun runners' , which in return we play 'big stick' for....

All the evangelists in America go on and on about God & Country always make sure it's inclusive of Israel , turn our backs on Israel and God will condemn the USA they say....

The US lacks the ability to be objective in it's view of Israel , because they are the most powerfully funded lobbyists to ever grace the halls of Congress , which should be relevant to anyone short of a lobotomy

~S~

Israel is a tiny country. No need for the "s." Just say homeland.

Your argument would be stronger if you had used the word Torah (Bible), instead of Talmud. Genesis 12:3--"And I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse; and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed."

Israel is just another screwed up ME theocracy which the US supports due to it's ability to do our dirty work there, and be our 'gun runners' , which in return we play 'big stick' for....

All the evangelists in America go on and on about God & Country always make sure it's inclusive of Israel , turn our backs on Israel and God will condemn the USA they say....

The US lacks the ability to be objective in it's view of Israel , because they are the most powerfully funded lobbyists to ever grace the halls of Congress , which should be relevant to anyone short of a lobotomy

~S~

Islamo Nazi dogs have been claiming the dangers of
"JEW POWER" for more than 1000 years. As a child
(long ago) I read whatever fell into my hands. Superman
comics. Archie comics--------and, since I lived in a semi-rural-
suburban WASP town -----lots of the islamo Nazi literature----some
very old-----like way back into the 19th century. and even
18th. You guys have been fearful of the POWER OF DA
JEWS------politically and MAGICALLY for a really long time---
it is ingrained. Lots of your very old literature does use the term
ZIONIST-----long before 1948

Why didn't God just bitchslap Obama directly? Give him cancer, make him choke on a piece of his dinner, pull him down in an undertow while he was body surfing on vacation? Why the sneaky back door to get Trump elected when Obama wasn't even running? God have a bigger problem with Romney?

I know that a lot of liberals act like Obama was a messiah, but apparently some conservatives think that Obama is even more powerful than God. Partisans are so stupid sometimes.

OK the argument was made on the show "Christ in Prophecy" by a messianic rabbi promoting his new book. I thought this would get a wild but relatively civil debate going.

OK the argument was made on the show "Christ in Prophecy" by a messianic rabbi promoting his new book. I thought this would get a wild but relatively civil debate going.

WTF is a "messianic rabbi"? Did the "messianic rabbi" state his
credential? or just so designate HIMSELF? Did he actually claim
that his argument was based on something IN THE TALMUD?

(currently we can all designate ourselves "a person of color"
so they not "rabbi" too. )

Forum List

Back