New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

Are you done embarrassing yourself yet?

It might be time for you to bow out gracefully

The Wall Street Journal's Trump problem
The article is complete bullshit.
I read the WSJ and, unfortunately, my wife watches Fox.
From day one, the WSJ’s stance was that Trump was going to cause the econony to crash.
The ONLY person on Fox that supported Trump which was why Trump was on Hannity, and SOLELY Hannity for the entire election.
Show me an ACTUAL article during the election where the WSJ was in the slightest NOT attacking Trump, not some bullshit piece from ANOTHER paper about POST election Trump.

From day one, the WSJ’s stance was that Trump was going to cause the econony to crash.
The ONLY person on Fox that supported Trump which was why Trump was on Hannity, and SOLELY Hannity for the entire election.
Show me an ACTUAL article during the election where the WSJ was in the slightest NOT attacking Trump, not some bullshit piece from ANOTHER paper about POST election Trump.

Apparently you were reading with a blindfold on

Wall Street Journal Columnist Discovers Trump Defense to End All Trump Defenses

You are proving yourself to be an accomplished moron.
I an NOT interested in a POST Trump win, non-WSJ, revisionist, Trump Ass Kissing articles.
Link to an ELECTION period WSJ article NOT attacking Trump.

I an NOT interested in a POST Trump win, non-WSJ, revisionist, Trump Ass Kissing articles.

For every poll there is another poll.....

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®

The current issue is reality as it occurs vs people grasping for someone’s else revision of what actually happened.

And if you go to the poll itself - You'll not that the "strongly approve" number is 22% and "strongly disapprove" is double that at 44. Sad :)

President Trump’s job approval rating slipped 4 points in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Thirty-nine percent of respondents now approve of the job the president is doing, compared to 57 percent who disapprove.

Trump's support fell among Republicans, whites, men, independents, women and Democrats.​

Trump job approval slips 4 points to 39 percent in NBC poll
Hillary will win by a land slide...Trump has no path to the Whitehouse.

The current issue is reality as it occurs vs people grasping for someone’s else revision of what actually happened.

And the thread is about "polls".

It makes no difference to a leftist what actually happens...to them it's what they perceived happened

They opposed him during the primary - But once he got the nomination they wore the kneepads like just about everyone else.

They opposed him during the primary - But once he got the nomination they wore the kneepads like just about everyone else.
Lol

Disconnected from reality

It makes no difference to a leftist what actually happens...to them it's what they perceived happened
Here’s one for you...
If Hillary won I would have hoped for the best.
But then again, I’m not a psychotic Liberal or neo-Con.

Here’s one for you...

I hoped for the best when Ears won....it was severely disappointing

And if you go to the poll itself - You'll not that the "strongly approve" number is 22% and "strongly disapprove" is double that at 44. Sad :)

President Trump’s job approval rating slipped 4 points in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Thirty-nine percent of respondents now approve of the job the president is doing, compared to 57 percent who disapprove.

Trump's support fell among Republicans, whites, men, independents, women and Democrats.​

Trump job approval slips 4 points to 39 percent in NBC poll
Sorry Dr. Dingbat, you'll have to do much better than an NBC poll.

Here’s one for you...

GW is still my favorite President to hate.

Here’s one for you...

Mine is Ears...so much to work with

Here’s one for you...

I think it was the same President for 16 years.

Here’s one for you...

Different flavors?

Here’s one for you...

Different flavors?
Open Borders.
Off-Shoring.
Business Visas.

Same shit.

Forum List

Back