NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT. NET RATED # 1 For Truth by Americans.

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
New poll reveals.
NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT. NET RATED # 1 For Truth by Americans. Unfortunately people who run the media will most likely soon take away this factual thread, and replace it by some nonsense about MSNBC or FOX NEWS.... to continue pushing their agenda about how Americans trust their establishment.. Just saying.

you're losing it more and more every day dude.

hope you make out alright

you're losing it more and more every day dude.

hope you make out alright
If you still got it, maybe you can explain exactly what I am losing.

Audience that elected Obama and Bush?
Welfare check?
Gun rights?

I have NO CLUE

Your sanity.

You're a detatched and very deluded individual, and way too angry with your life. You need to let it go.

New poll reveals.
NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT. NET RATED # 1 For Truth by Americans. Unfortunately people who run the media will most likely soon take away this factual thread, and replace it by some nonsense about MSNBC or FOX NEWS.... to continue pushing their agenda about how Americans trust their establishment.. Just saying.

"Factual" thread?

You post an idea with no link, no quote, no explanation, no nothing, and you want "factual"?

:eusa_hand:

Your sanity.

You're a detatched and very deluded individual, and way too angry with your life. You need to let it go.
If I am losing my sanity, then maybe you can explain what sanity you have, how it relates to politics and the world events discussed on this forum?

New poll reveals.

"Factual" thread?

You post an idea with no link, no quote, no explanation, no nothing, and you want "factual"?

:eusa_hand:
I got lots of links if you want, here's one:

Last edited by a moderator:
What poll? How was it conducted? Who was polled? what were they asked?

Who? What? When? Where? Why? & How?
See video in my post above, it has all the information you requested

Sorry, that video is just a blatheration of opinion based on nothing, complete with hearsay undocumented experience that bears no relationship to the real world. There is no poll referenced whatsoever, not even a hint of one. Just a lot of whining that you've been banned from message boards.And that annoying fake stereo phase shifting just underscores the incredibility. You haven't even made a point, let alone backed it up.

--- all of which by the way belongs in the OP, not a catch-up later after everybody agrees we don't even know what you're talking about.

There may be some kind of position here. Can you just simply articulate what it is or not?

Last edited:
What poll? How was it conducted? Who was polled? what were they asked?

Who? What? When? Where? Why? & How?
See video in my post above, it has all the information you requested

Sorry, that video is just a blatheration of opinion based on nothing, complete with hearsay undocumented experience that bears no relationship to the real world. There is no poll referenced whatsoever, not even a hint of one. Just a lot of whining that you've been banned from message boards.And that annoying fake stereo phase shifting just underscores the incredibility. You haven't even made a point, let alone backed it up.

--- all of which by the way belongs in the OP, not a catch-up later after everybody agrees we don't even know what you're talking about.

There may be some kind of position here. Can you just simply articulate what it is or not?
Just watch the Fox News for more info.

I just took a look at the website ...

Very nutty, circular, nonsensical rant.

Its #1 in someone's imagination.

Obviously the Globalist Elites are working on creating their Global Fascist State. It's called the New World Order. I'm always surprised so many haven't come to grips with that yet. Secret Society groups like the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission have been planning it for several decades. It's not a new idea.

But times have changed. Word's getting out. They can't be as secret anymore. Their Global Fascist State isn't an inevitability. It can be thwarted. More brave people just need to continue putting the pressure on and outing them. They flee like cockroaches once the spotlight is turned on. Just keep the pressure on, and their dreams of a Global Fascist State won't come true.

You keep posting this slop but you never include any proof of your wild eyed hysteria.

No, not wackos, beating their breast.

Real proof.

You keep posting this slop but you never include any proof of your wild eyed hysteria.

No, not wackos, beating their breast.

Real proof.

The proof and knowledge is there for anyone interested. Their dream of a Global Fascist State isn't anything new. The Secret Society groups have been planning it for several decades. But like i said, they flee like cockroaches once the spotlight turns on em. They can't be as secret anymore. They're being outed. It's getting harder & harder for them to hide. Their agenda isn't an inevitability. It can be thwarted.

In other words "everybody knows the man behind the curtain is out to get you".

Somewhere a psychiatrist is drooling.

Forum List

Back