New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...

Brandishing a gun is always a bad idea.

He should have never chased the kid in the first place.

Trayvon's Martin's "right of self defense" appears to be forgotten. Also, when Zimmerman first saw the victim, HE was in his vehicle; he got out and followed the victim rather than wait for law enforcement as ADVISED. I have seen no reports that the teenager approached the killer.

Thus, Zimmerman thought the teenager was suspicious; it appears HE initiated contact. I have also read the victim put on his "hood" when he saw Zimmerman following him. Trayvon Martin also got on his cell phone to tell a friend Zimmerman was following him.............the victim then suddenly attacked Zimmerman? It doesn't add up.

If Zimmerman was attacked, it does change the dynamics a bit. It wouldn't exonerate him completely, but it would help to better understand what happened. His apparent 'Fucking Coons' racial slur will be a big problem for him in court. The Jury will not treat him kindly. Without the apparent racial slur, he would have likely gotten off on Self-Defense. So he'll probably still do some time.

Not it won't. If the "coon" comment actually happened it only proves Zimmerman doesn't like black people not that he killed the kid.

You can't go to jail for being a racist idiot. For good reason, we live in a free country.

...on another note how stupid do you have to be to saying something like "f***ing coon" on the phone with a 9-11 dispatcher?

I hear what you're saying, but a Jury wont likely see it that way. They will want to make him pay. Without the apparent racial slur, he would have had a much stronger case for Self-Defense. It hurts his case very badly. I mean, OJ Simpson cut two peoples' heads off and got away with it. And why did he get away with it? Because some Cop used the 'N' word 20 years ago. But that's just how our Justice System works. This man will do some time.

I have no basis to say that the witness, "John," was lying. And if he was just fairly and more or less accurately reporting what he personally observed, I can certainly understand why there was no arrest.

I still cannot. Dead unarmed 17-year-old screams "take him in" too me. When in doubt...

Thye took him down for questioning, they confiscated the gun, and after investigation and witness accounts, they released him. I'm glad I livein a country where peo[ple aren't arrested first, and then stay in jail until proven innocent.

Where did they take him for questioning? When did they do drug and alcohol tests on Zimmerman?

Zimmerman says he was walking back to his truck and was struck in the head, then pounced on. He said he yelled for help.

Look at a map of where Zimmerman called police and where the shooting took place.

The call to the girlfriend seems to indicate Martin was nervous about being followed by this man. IF Martin hit Zimmerman, who's to say Martin wasn't in fear of bodily harm and used force in self-defense?

So how did he go from fleeing from him to stopping in the open to hit him, in the back of the head ?

Stopped while fleeing toward his guests house on the same street on the map.

Look at the map. Zimmerman not only had to have made a turn, but followed him into a grassy courtyard which was off street between two long rows of apartment buildings. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that Martin was nervous/frightened about being followed there, and the description of the call seems to bear that out. In any case, this happened next to a sidewalk that ran through the middle of that courtyard (you can see that in photos of the scene). The girl said Martin was trying to get away from Zimmerman, and at some point asked Zimmerman why he was following him; Zimmerman replied by asking what he was doing there ... then she heard a scuffle or pushing and apparently the phone went dead.

We don't know who was the first to make physical contact. I do think Zimmerman's claim he was attacked as he tried to re-enter his vehicle makes no sense given the place where the shooting occurred. Did he try to grab Martin? Did Martin feel threatened and punch Zimmerman? Did the apparent wound on the back of Zimmerman's head happen by him striking it on the sidewalk as he fell? The police report released says he Zimmerman had blood on him, but there's no indication whose blood it was; after all, he'd just shot another person at close range. It does say he was seen by paramedics on scene, but again no specific description of injury.

Zimmerman may be telling the truth that Martin struck him first. But it's also possible that Martin did so because he felt threatened. After all, Zimmerman had been watching him for a time, then left his vehicle to follow him for some distance before the confrontation took place.

I don't believe he was lying. I believe Zimmerman picked a fight with the wrong kid and the kid probably beat the crap out of him.

Accoring to Zimmerman, he had lost track of Martin and was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him from behind. That would explain the bloody contusion to the back of Zimmerman's head. Still self-defense. Just as you cannot shoot someone in the back, you cannot claim self-defense if you hit someone on the back of the head.

Or Zimmerman confronted the kid and in Zimmerman's fatter weaker state, as attested to by several posters here, the kid pushed Zimmerman off and Zimmerman fell backwards and hit his head on the ground.

So I'm quoting someone who was actually there and you counter with posters on a message board who weren't? Come on, really?

There was a dead kid on the ground.

Praise God, not for a dead kid, but for a dead beast.

Given the 911 calls in which Zimmerman pursued Martin after he was told not to, at the very least, he aggravated the situation such that he was attacked. And thats if you believe Zimmerman's story.

The reason Zimmerman was told not to follow the black was to keep ZIMMERMAN out of danger.

Believe or not..Murphy have the very same right to defend himself from a hulking pursuer who was not law enforcement and very likely to do him harm.

Someone eyeballing you from a distance does not justify a physical assault. If Zimmerman was any danger to this black, with or without a gun, a confrontation would only increase that danger to the black, not remove that danger. Your logic is niggerish in its absurdity. If we believe your imagined scenario, the black is still dead because of his own actions.

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:
First of all, this isn't a new witness. This witness' information is in the police report.

Secondly, for anyone who thinks this witness JUST came forward (thus attempting to discount him), and for anyone who even bothered to go to that link, the news reporter clearly states several times that the incident happened "last night".

That means this witness is speaking out less than 24 hours after the shooting.

If Zimmerman was attacked, it does change the dynamics a bit. It wouldn't exonerate him completely, but it would help to better understand what happened. His apparent 'Fucking Coons' racial slur will be a big problem for him in court. The Jury will not treat him kindly. Without the apparent racial slur, he would have likely gotten off on Self-Defense. So he'll probably still do some time.

Not it won't. If the "coon" comment actually happened it only proves Zimmerman doesn't like black people not that he killed the kid.

You can't go to jail for being a racist idiot. For good reason, we live in a free country.

...on another note how stupid do you have to be to saying something like "f***ing coon" on the phone with a 9-11 dispatcher?

I've heard the tape, it really isn't clear that that is what he said.

Yeah, it is a bit muffled. But it sounded like he did say it to me. Just my observation anyway. But it will have to be proven in Court. If the Jury believes he said it, he will be in some trouble.

There was a dead kid on the ground.

Praise God, not for a dead kid, but for a dead beast.

Given the 911 calls in which Zimmerman pursued Martin after he was told not to, at the very least, he aggravated the situation such that he was attacked. And thats if you believe Zimmerman's story.

The reason Zimmerman was told not to follow the black was to keep ZIMMERMAN out of danger.

Believe or not..Murphy have the very same right to defend himself from a hulking pursuer who was not law enforcement and very likely to do him harm.

Someone eyeballing you from a distance does not justify a physical assault. If Zimmerman was any danger to this black, with or without a gun, a confrontation would only increase that danger to the black, not remove that danger. Your logic is niggerish in its absurdity. If we believe your imagined scenario, the black is still dead because of his own actions.

As surely you will be.

The video clip was from the very next day.

It is (yes, of course) possible that the witness, John, was making shit up even as early as the next day. But is that a realistic scenario?

An eyewitness who himself CALLED 9-1-1 saw the shooter on the ground crying for help; and later, after coming down, he discovered the OTHER guy was no the one now laying -- apparently already dead -- on the ground. UNLESS that witness was lying, what he saw and evidently told the responding cops sure explains why the shooter wasn't arrested.

And even if the witness was lying, how the fuck would the cops who WEREN'T there at the time of the shooting know (immediately) that the witness was (supposedly) not telling the truth?

Given what they DID know, I am curious how they could have justified making an arrest.

I don't believe he was lying. I believe Zimmerman picked a fight with the wrong kid and the kid probably beat the crap out of him.

Accoring to Zimmerman, he had lost track of Martin and was walking back to his car when Martin attacked him from behind. That would explain the bloody contusion to the back of Zimmerman's head. Still self-defense. Just as you cannot shoot someone in the back, you cannot claim self-defense if you hit someone on the back of the head.

Didn't he have blood on his face as well? That couldn't be from a fall? Like falling on his back, which was the position I'm assuming he was in when the witness saw him? If he fell on his back wouldn't that suggest he was hit from the front?

I still cannot. Dead unarmed 17-year-old screams "take him in" too me. When in doubt...

Thye took him down for questioning, they confiscated the gun, and after investigation and witness accounts, they released him. I'm glad I livein a country where peo[ple aren't arrested first, and then stay in jail until proven innocent.

Where did they take him for questioning? When did they do drug and alcohol tests on Zimmerman?

The police report lists where he was taken, and the person he was turned over to for questioning.

http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/martinpolicreport.pdf

Or Zimmerman confronted the kid and in Zimmerman's fatter weaker state, as attested to by several posters here, the kid pushed Zimmerman off and Zimmerman fell backwards and hit his head on the ground.

So I'm quoting someone who was actually there and you counter with posters on a message board who weren't? Come on, really?

What posters am I countering with? And did your witness see how the incident started?

They took him for questioning to the cop station and he was interrogated in their interrogation room. That is in the cop report - linked to so many times on this board in the last several days that it is probably tens of times.

Lazy fucks who won't help themselves to information, just believe what others tell them.

Secondly, unless Zimmerman was showing signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the cops would be breaking the law - not just any law, Constitutional law - if they tested his breath or his blood. No probable cause for intoxication, no investigation for intoxication.

I hear what you're saying, but a Jury wont likely see it that way. They will want to make him pay. Without the apparent racial slur, he would have had a much stronger case for Self-Defense. It hurts his case very badly. I mean, OJ Simpson cut two peoples' heads off and got away with it. And why did he get away with it? Because some Cop used the 'N' word 20 years ago. But that's just how our Justice System works. This man will do some time.

I've seen far better cases of unarmed black men not even get past the grand jury. We see two different ends of the justice system. This isn't a Hollywood case, this is a real life case in South Florida. Zimmerman will do no time.

The police report lists where he was taken, and the person he was turned over to for questioning.

And the drug and alcohol testing?

They took him for questioning to the cop station and he was interrogated in their interrogation room. That is in the cop report - linked to so many times on this board in the last several days that it is probably tens of times.

Lazy fucks who won't help themselves to information, just believe what others tell them.

Secondly, unless Zimmerman was showing signs of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the cops would be breaking the law - not just any law, Constitutional law - if they tested his breath or his blood. No probable cause for intoxication, no investigation for intoxication.

No drug or alcohol testing.

And that shows some glaringly bad police work. Zimmerman was not questioned and it seems that no evidence was taken from him.

I doubt it. I don't think he'll be charged in the first place.

Forum List

Back