O and Hilly issued stand down??????.....Dont have kink yet .....just rumbles

"O and Hilly issued stand down??????"

Stand down on what?

"Dont have kink yet"

Well you should get one darling, everyone should have at least one kink :smoke:
Tell us about your kink, Lucy.
animated-smileys-bad-evil-019.gif

:lol:

I found quite a few bullshit rightwing blogs pushing this story... They all seem to be based on the same unsourced quote:

"Document Number 1254869 clearly shows that Clinton advised Podesta of their intent to have the U.S. military, which was only 3 miles from the consulate when the attack happened, stay put and offer no help. ‘The CIA will get their own people out’ the forward commanders were told.”

The only problem is, according to Wikileaks, "Document 1254869" doesn't exist.

Whoops!

Unfortunately, that document id does not exist. I have checked it out. Seems someone posted a click-bait claiming such.
I'll be back later.
Precisely. Post when you have something.
Simply waiting for ones the libs wont dismiss out of hand......document number linked to a Hilly email to Podesta......
thus the question marks.......figured msm would not address it so was monitoring other sites waiting ........prolly should have been up by now,,,,,,,,

Unfortunately, that document id does not exist. I have checked it out. Seems someone posted a click-bait claiming such.
I'll be back later.
Precisely. Post when you have something.
Simply waiting for ones the libs wont dismiss out of hand......document number linked to a Hilly email to Podesta......
thus the question marks.......figured msm would not address it so was monitoring other sites waiting ........prolly should have been up by now,,,,,,,,

It only takes a modicum of critical thinking to determine that this story was bullshit.

It never fails to amaze me how quickly people will throw out any skepticism they have to believe something that they really want to be true.

Breaking Wiki dump: Trump transferred $500 million to a Putin linked bank account in Russia in January 2016. Developing...

Yea, I read about it. More tangled than cat's cradle to connect the dots and come up with this

If the dossier was faked, the story falls apart. Conscientious is that it was fabricated. Only real in the minds of die hard Hillary groupies.

Barack Obama transfers $500m to Green Climate Fund in attempt to ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Barack Obama
Jan 17, 2017 - New instalment leaves $2bn owing, with Donald Trump expected to cease ... Barack Obama has transferred a second $500m instalment to the ...

Forum List

Back