New Virginia poll has Trump overtaking the lead

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
truthfeed.com ^

The new Hampton University poll is good news for Trump.

As with most recent polls, Trump has either closed the gap with Hillary or taken the lead.

Hillary continues to sink, while the Trump/Pence ticket are surging...LYING and having it exposed by the FBI does that to CROOKED HILIARY!

CnhFJ_7WEAAWxbo.jpg:large

truthfeed.com ^

As with most recent polls, Trump has either closed the gap with Hillary or taken the lead.

Hillary continues to sink, while the Trump/Pence ticket are surging...LYING and having it exposed by the FBI does that to CROOKED HILIARY!

I think I'll wait for the poll from the prestigious trump university before calling the race for trump.

• Banned
truthfeed.com ^

I think I'll wait for the poll from the prestigious trump university before calling the race for trump.
If you call Blow Job, his CGI University can call it for the Hildebeast!

Regardless of whatever the ultimate outcome, it's fun to see the non-stop predictions that Trump never had a chance... keep getting their face smashed in.

Even a dog learns to stop barking after you smack him enough.

And Hillary leads in the other 12 swing states.
Caught you lying...again...

Trump leads Clinton in Pennsylvania in swing state...
abcnews.go.com/...trump-dead...swing-state/sto...
Jul 12, 2016

1. Swing-state stunner: Trump has edge in key states...
    www.politico.com/blogs/swing-states.../trum...
    Jul 12, 2016 · Swing-state stunner: Trump has edge in key ... Trump’s advantage over Clinton grows in each state. Trump ...
  1. Trump pulls even in swing state polls -...
    www.nytimes.com/.../donald-trump-hillary...swing</...
    Jul 12, 2016 · Trump leads Mrs. Clinton in Florida ... “Donald Trump enters the Republican convention on a small roll in...

Trump will only win VA if somehow the stretches of empty land to the south are suddenly granted a vote
Nah. Even the government drones in the north realize that Hillary is a disaster.
But they're smart enough to know that a Hillary "disaster" is still preferable to Trump/Pence.

Anyways vote Gary Johnson. Whether Hillary or Trump wins... we all lose.

Forum List

Back