‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’... Damn, this should be fun.. up to 10,000!

Chris Cox of “Bikers for Trump” joins MSNBC’s Alex Witt to discuss what his organization will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

‘Bikers for Trump’ will be at RNC in ‘force’

Will Daisy Mae Mooseburger be there...?

palin-motorcycle-blog480.jpg

• Banned
I wonder how many people are going to die at the convention
Less than at the DNC!
Nah the Democrat candidate has been respectful and hasn't demonized groups of people and instigated mass violence.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

1. Bernie Sanders Fans Plan to 'Occupy' Democratic ...
    www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/03/...
    Fans of Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders ... are planning to "occupy" the Democratic...
  2. Sanders supporters reportedly to hold Philly 'fart-in'
    foxnews.com

The bikers can all wear black armbands with TP on them.

Adolf Trump and Heinrich Pence would love it !!

Chris Cox of “Bikers for Trump” joins MSNBC’s Alex Witt to discuss what his organization will be doing to “calm” the protests that may occur outside the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Todd's still at home recovering from multiple broken bones and a collapsed lung...I know You wish him well!

Oh, so Sarah is probably out with Glen Rice.

Todd's still at home recovering from multiple broken bones and a collapsed lung...I know You wish him well!

Oh, so Sarah is probably out with Glen Rice.
Well it is better than the Moooocher being with Chewboca while B. Husein plays golf!

Bikers For Trump are going to be the RNC's human shield against the Liberal hoards. I just watched the Chris Cox interview, they are going to form a human wall between the Liberal hoards and the convention. Take note "protesters", you won't have a soft target this time!

Is that Bristol? She's probably hoping the vibration will give her a miscarriage.

No, I don't think that bull dyke is Bristol.

Forum List

Back