New Video Emerges Of Gaddafi Being Sodomized While Alive During Capture

When will we realize these subhumans don't deserve any of our time or $$ or American lives.......let them kill each other off until they have their own awakening to civilized society...and btw, I don't care if that was really Qudaffi or not, it still shows their sickness.

Why are you bringing the Irish into this?

Sick fucks. These our are new friends in Libya ay? Seriously,wtf is wrong with our Government? Why do they continue putting these kinds of sick fucks in power. These idiots aren't my friends. Shame on my Government.
Oh, so now it's back to us? I thought it was the Brits and the French? Or is that only when there is credit to be given, while any blame goes to Obama?

Fucking wingnuts.

Given what the man did in his 40 odd years in power, somehow I lack the ability to shed a tear for his distress.

You like sick videos, there are videos of his secret police's interrogation techniques. Compare and contrast and then tell me he deserves much sympathy.

And as for how gross the Libyan revolution has been... It is a lot less gross than what happened in Iran and Cuba for example. Given what I expect, they have actually been pretty cultured. But we are comparing the new regime in Tripoli to the Castros, so the bar isn't set very high.

Mixed feelings. Can't feel bad for Khadafy given all the lives he ruined.

But is this really our problem. Have we taken a side where both sides are equally bad?

I think there has to be a point as a country where we have to realize we can't fix all the world's problems, and not all the world's problems need fixing.

These vicious type of people are the equivalent to illegal Mexican wetbacks Rick Perry is allowing to cross over into the U.S.

A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame

What did you expect to happen to him after 42 Years of Oppressing his people? A nice Trial? There was never any Doubt, With out US or other Troops from somewhere other than Libya to take him into Custody, there was really never any doubt what would happen to him. Mob Justice.

A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame

Progressives are sick fucks no matter where they are: Communist China, Cuba, Nazi Germany, Libya

Our new puppets will turn on us eventually. It usually happens. These kooks are not my friends. I really am ashamed of my country.
Then move, wingnut.

I love it, for 8 years it was cool to say you were ashamed of your Country when Bush was our President, Now all of the sudden if you feel that way you have to move lol.

I am not ashamed of what we have done in Libya. I am glad the fucker is gone, and he got what he deserved. I am however very Disappointed that we seem to have no plan at all at how to handle the aftermath. Libya appears on the road to Sharia Dominated Islamic Law and there is nothing we can do about it.

Our new puppets will turn on us eventually. It usually happens. These kooks are not my friends. I really am ashamed of my country.
Then move, wingnut.

I love it, for 8 years it was cool to say you were ashamed of your Country when Bush was our President, Now all of the sudden if you feel that way you have to move lol.

I am not ashamed of what we have done in Libya. I am glad the fucker is gone, and he got what he deserved. I am however very Disappointed that we seem to have no plan at all at how to handle the aftermath. Libya appears on the road to Sharia Dominated Islamic Law and there is nothing we can do about it.

Considering that Libya is a Muslim nation - did you expect them to Christianize?

All Americans should fear what our Government has unleashed in Egypt and Libya. It aint gonna be pretty.
You are a retread. What was your username previously? I recognize your posting style of saying something, then repeating it 20 more fucking times.

These people are worse than animals.

It begs the question: why does the Rightwing want to continue to enrich Middle Eastern nations instead of turning all of America's resources toward alternative energy?

I would love nothing better than to tell every one of these countries to take their oil and shove it up their ass (in keeping with the theme of the thread).

Why don't Rightwingers want to see the Saudis and Iranians massive oil fortunes dry up?

Then move, wingnut.

I never said I was ashamed of America, and I never have been.

I was ashamed of Bush being our president, and I've been proven correct. But Bush wasn't America.

This Paul-idiot is the one who is ashamed of America. Why are you addressing me instead of him, Charles? Go pester him. Or do you not criticize your fellow Righties no matter what they say?

Then move, wingnut.

Considering that Libya is a Muslim nation - did you expect them to Christianize?

I can see that happening. All of them tuning in to Jimmy Swaggart as we speak.

Then move, wingnut.

No, however, a secular government wouldn't have been bad. Instead, we have one with ties to Al Qaeda.

This is an improvement how?

Mixed feelings. Can't feel bad for Khadafy given all the lives he ruined.

But is this really our problem. Have we taken a side where both sides are equally bad?

I think there has to be a point as a country where we have to realize we can't fix all the world's problems, and not all the world's problems need fixing.

These vicious type of people are the equivalent to illegal Mexican wetbacks Rick Perry is allowing to cross over into the U.S.
Yes, we all realize that you are a racist.

Forum List

Back