New Video Emerges Of Gaddafi Being Sodomized While Alive During Capture

Our new puppets will turn on us eventually. It usually happens. These kooks are not my friends. I really am ashamed of my country.
Then move, wingnut.

I love it, for 8 years it was cool to say you were ashamed of your Country when Bush was our President, Now all of the sudden if you feel that way you have to move lol.

I am not ashamed of what we have done in Libya. I am glad the fucker is gone, and he got what he deserved. I am however very Disappointed that we seem to have no plan at all at how to handle the aftermath. Libya appears on the road to Sharia Dominated Islamic Law and there is nothing we can do about it.

Sharia will be the base on what they will base their laws on......kinda like what that Country called the United States did with the Bible.....

These people are worse than animals.

It begs the question: why does the Rightwing want to continue to enrich Middle Eastern nations instead of turning all of America's resources toward alternative energy?

I would love nothing better than to tell every one of these countries to take their oil and shove it up their ass (in keeping with the theme of the thread).

Why don't Rightwingers want to see the Saudis and Iranians massive oil fortunes dry up?

we should already be into something else.....one thing i give Carter credit for....for saying this when he was President.....

Wow, it really just amazes me the way right-wing crazies will try to defend people like Kaddhafi and even Bin Laden posthumously.

Who the fuck cares what happened to an evil dictator in the moments before his death? Do you really think that thousands of people didn't suffer in the same way he did, because of him? He's a self-admitted state sponsor of terrorism. Fuck him.

This just reminds me of the right-wing tripping all over itself trying to take the air out of Bin Laden getting killed, by calling it "an illegal assassination". WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT WAS AN ILLEGAL ASSASSINATION??? IT'S OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Oh sure, like you all would be SAYING this if it HAD BEEN UNDER BUSH.
hypocrites

Well, we certainly will not find out, will we?

I love it, for 8 years it was cool to say you were ashamed of your Country when Bush was our President, Now all of the sudden if you feel that way you have to move lol.

I am not ashamed of what we have done in Libya. I am glad the fucker is gone, and he got what he deserved. I am however very Disappointed that we seem to have no plan at all at how to handle the aftermath. Libya appears on the road to Sharia Dominated Islamic Law and there is nothing we can do about it.

Considering that Libya is a Muslim nation - did you expect them to Christianize?

No, however, a secular government wouldn't have been bad. Instead, we have one with ties to Al Qaeda.

This is an improvement how?

you may start seeing oppressive Governments and those who would like to support them.....think twice about them.....people will only take so much.....with all the oil wealth over there those people should have been living pretty good.....and who is to say that the new rulers over there will want Al Qaeda around?....they know those people are more trouble then what they are worth....

It's fashionable for Left/Democrats to be Chickenhawks these days. I actually think it's pretty funny. Such dishonest hypocrites. Yay America!! KILL KILL KILL!!! They're so misguided.

why dont you go find one of your evil Illegals and let him Cornhole you.....it will calm you down.....it worked for Qaddafi.....

A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame
Fucking savages. Gaddafi was a tyrant and evil dictator but this is just sub human.
Now the new Regime has confirmed what I had thought was going on over there in the first place. That a Muslim theocracy was going to be set up. The New guy in charge said the new "liberated" Libya would be using Sharia law. Great. Another terrorist country in control of large oil reserves.

Wow, it really just amazes me the way right-wing crazies will try to defend people like Kaddhafi and even Bin Laden posthumously.

Who the fuck cares what happened to an evil dictator in the moments before his death? Do you really think that thousands of people didn't suffer in the same way he did, because of him? He's a self-admitted state sponsor of terrorism. Fuck him.

This just reminds me of the right-wing tripping all over itself trying to take the air out of Bin Laden getting killed, by calling it "an illegal assassination". WHO THE FUCK CARES IF IT WAS AN ILLEGAL ASSASSINATION??? IT'S OSAMA BIN LADEN.

Oh sure, like you all would be SAYING this if it HAD BEEN UNDER BUSH.
hypocrites

i myself dont care who is in charge......i love seeing evil Dictators fall and get justice from those whom they brutalized......its called poetic justice.....

Recently Obama supporters like lefty Ed Schultz was crying about how Obama wasn't getting any credit
for capturing Gaddafi....

Wonder how fast you lefties are gonna run away from this now that the truth is coming out how this guy was terrorized,tortured and possibly murdered...

How many Islamist terrorist will be created over this I wonder...
Why should Obama get credit for this? He had absolutely ZERO to do with it. Same applies to the killing of Bin Laden.

I know, I'm not accusing you but kinda like the way people defend Saddam.

I want the leader of the free world to be for Civilized behavior. He sure as hell shouldn't be backing this. If civilization is falling to this level than may god have mercy on us...It's over.

That is hilarious after all the people Bush and Cheney tortured all over the world.

Oh that's right. These are Libyan rebels and you whip out the "but Bush and Cheney" card..
You are a meat head. Dead from the neck up.

These vicious type of people are the equivalent to illegal Mexican wetbacks Rick Perry is allowing to cross over into the U.S.

oh they are not you dumbass.....have you ever even seen an Illegal?.....goddam you are one stupid motherfucker.....

I see them all the time when I go quail hunting along the mexican border twice a year. The nasty bastards are all over the place leaving trash everywhere as they tresspass across farmlands and hunting preserves. We need President Eisenhowers 'Operation Wetback' program back in action that he once used.

im sure you do......leaving trash and trespassing makes them vicious people right?.....why dont you shoot them then?......

That is hilarious after all the people Bush and Cheney tortured all over the world.

There is a HUGE difference between water boarding and panties on someones head and THIS. One is needed(panties on head aren't needed of course), while the other is real torture. It is called getting information out to save lives.

So you expect us to give the terrorist, cable t.v and to give them every request they wish for?

You honestly believe "waterboarding" is all Bush and Cheney did?
First off, Bush had no direct impact on interrogation activities, Even if he did, so what. I support whatever the military does to enemy combatants and terrorists to stop further terrorism and other attacks on our country and our people.
So the fucking bitching and whining.
And stop the childish "he did it first" bullshit.
You lefties just love to think you can have it both ways. Well......YOU CAN'T.

Forum List

Back