New Video Emerges Of Gaddafi Being Sodomized While Alive During Capture

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
A new video has surfaced clearly showing a rebel sodomizing Gaddafi as he is taken from the storm drain clearly alive. It seems that the international community is outraged now because of the way Gaddafi was treated during his capture while alive and this new video will just add fuel to the fire. It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Gaddafi sodomized: Video shows abuse frame by frame

It was clearly a set up execution after he was caught riding in a convoy in broad daylight under a white flag on his way to surrender.

Can you provide some credible proof of the white flag surrender thingy...?

Recently Obama supporters like lefty Ed Schultz was crying about how Obama wasn't getting any credit
for capturing Gaddafi....

Wonder how fast you lefties are gonna run away from this now that the truth is coming out how this guy was terrorized,tortured and possibly murdered...

How many Islamist terrorist will be created over this I wonder...

Link not working.

In any case..he didn't live very long after his capture. They pulled him out of a drainage ditch while he was holding his golden gun. From what I have read, a 17 grabbed that gun, and after he got the shit beat out of him..killed him.

Sick fucks. These our are new friends in Libya ay? Seriously,wtf is wrong with our Government? Why do they continue putting these kinds of sick fucks in power. These idiots aren't my friends. Shame on my Government.

deleted video, breaks ''graphic/gross'' rule.

provide link only~ Care
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msj9C_Wad7U"][/ame]

Yay America! Nice new puppets you got there. The President should be Impeached over his shit.

The dude had his pants on. The dude's face is not even shown. Why is so much of what nutters have to say posted as false advertising?

Last edited:
Our new puppets will turn on us eventually. It usually happens. These kooks are not my friends. I really am ashamed of my country.

I want the leader of the free world to be for Civilized behavior. He sure as hell shouldn't be backing this. If civilization is falling to this level than may god have mercy on us...It's over.

That is hilarious after all the people Bush and Cheney tortured all over the world.

I want the leader of the free world to be for Civilized behavior. He sure as hell shouldn't be backing this. If civilization is falling to this level than may god have mercy on us...It's over.

That is hilarious after all the people Bush and Cheney tortured all over the world.

There is a HUGE difference between water boarding and panties on someones head and THIS. One is needed(panties on head aren't needed of course), while the other is real torture. It is called getting information out to save lives.

So you expect us to give the terrorist, cable t.v and to give them every request they wish for?

There is a BIG difference between straight on torture and getting information out of someone to save lifes. Getting info out of them isn't very nice, no, but needed.

Last edited:
Recently Obama supporters like lefty Ed Schultz was crying about how Obama wasn't getting any credit
for capturing Gaddafi....

Wonder how fast you lefties are gonna run away from this now that the truth is coming out how this guy was terrorized,tortured and possibly murdered...

How many Islamist terrorist will be created over this I wonder...

This Leftie sheds no tears.

I want the leader of the free world to be for Civilized behavior. He sure as hell shouldn't be backing this. If civilization is falling to this level than may God have mercy on us...It's over.

Really? Why bring that into THIS...? Please, try not to hate America...

NOwhere has ANYone endorsed ANYthing like THIS, period.

Besides, the video is most likely BS...

Forum List

Back