New Video Emerges Of Gaddafi Being Sodomized While Alive During Capture

And who's going to help the Christians over there? They're currently being slaughtered in the Muslim Nations we supposedly "Liberated." I just don't get why so many Americans are celebrating this stuff. Is it all just political party/media brainwashing? They're told to jump for joy and right on cue they start jumping. It's actually pretty frightening. Where's NATO and the UN when the Christians need them?

Fuck the Christians! They're part of the problem! What are they doing in Muslim countries - proselytizing?

You're are a real piece of shit!!!

Butt-Fucked again. What a shitty Foreign Policy...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOOfqOnQUNM]Gaddafi Sodomized With Stick by Rebels?[/ame]

I want the leader of the free world to be for Civilized behavior. He sure as hell shouldn't be backing this. If civilization is falling to this level than may god have mercy on us...It's over.

That is hilarious after all the people Bush and Cheney tortured all over the world.

and so your someone i take it who doesnt think torture is going on as we post by our guys somewhere in the world?..........

I believe this one. And so what. This was a man who made many Libyans disappear and greenlighted the killing of over 190 Americans.

Saddam didn't have a fun time of it when he shuffeled off the Mortal Coil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngp729w8q4w]Saddam Hussein Execution Video - YouTube[/ame]

Conservatives didn't give two shits about that one.

Last edited:
Recently Obama supporters like lefty Ed Schultz was crying about how Obama wasn't getting any credit
for capturing Gaddafi....

Wonder how fast you lefties are gonna run away from this now that the truth is coming out how this guy was terrorized,tortured and possibly murdered...

How many Islamist terrorist will be created over this I wonder...

This Leftie sheds no tears.

neither does this in-betweener.....

Hell, if Bush was doing this...I'd be pissed to, but he used methods to get information to save lifes of Americans. You think treating someone like a king is going to get them to spill the beans?
this is what happens to people who fuck over their Citizens like this guy did.....just wait and see what is going to happen to Assad in Syria,who has had his troops open fire on his Citizens,if they get that Skinny fuck.....you think this is bad?.....stay tuned....

Hell, if Bush was doing this...I'd be pissed to, but he used methods to get information to save lifes of Americans. You think treating someone like a king is going to get them to spill the beans?
this is what happens to people who fuck over their Citizens like this guy did.....just wait and see what is going to happen to Assad in Syria,who has had his troops open fire on his Citizens,if they get that Skinny fuck.....you think this is bad?.....stay tuned....

Amen! I look forward to Assad getting some emergency field hemorrhoid surgery.

Mixed feelings. Can't feel bad for Khadafy given all the lives he ruined.

But is this really our problem. Have we taken a side where both sides are equally bad?

I think there has to be a point as a country where we have to realize we can't fix all the world's problems, and not all the world's problems need fixing.

Forum List

Back