New UPI Voter Polls: Trump Up in VA, FL, IA, OH, NC and PA....

Too bad his campaign is exploding lol...
LOL. I love how you people pull things out of thin air...or maybe its your ass? His campaign is exploding would be correct Exploding right up the polls. The word YOU were looking for was IMPLODING.
No. it's ploding OUT lol.
mmhmm....still waiting on this proof.
The dam of dumbness is breaking. Everywhere. THE DEBATE. Only his brainwashed/ignorant base isn't thinklng oh dear what is he thinking...
Do you have some facts to show me? Polls are saying you are DEAD WRONG.

LOL. I love how you people pull things out of thin air...or maybe its your ass? His campaign is exploding would be correct Exploding right up the polls. The word YOU were looking for was IMPLODING.
The dam of dumbness is breaking. Everywhere. THE DEBATE. Only his brainwashed/ignorant base isn't thinklng oh dear what is he thinking...
Those are online polls- not trustworthy. CBS just said their scientific poll shows 4 pt swing to Hillary.

maybe in your head that is

because the 10 thousand that attended his rally

and the other 12 thousand that got turned away

would disagree with you on that doper
His silly base won't get the news.

are you high again

the information came from the news turdbreath
the news that he's been outed....

you dont even make sense shitforbrains

Gateway Pundit ^ | 09/27/2016 | Jim Hoft
Donald Trump now leads in polling in swing states Virginia, Florida and Iowa. All of the Iowa polls the last few weeks have shown Trump with a significant lead in the Hawkeye state. Trump is also up in Ohio, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.

3LgpP.png
Sure he is....:lol:

Those are online polls- not trustworthy. CBS just said their scientific poll shows 4 pt swing to Hillary.
Not talking about those polls.I am talking about state polls from SEVERAL pollsters that ARE scientific. I could care less about the polls saying who won or lost the debate.

Not talking about those polls.I am talking about state polls from SEVERAL pollsters that ARE scientific. I could care less about the polls saying who won or lost the debate.
That's a national poll on how we'll vote. Just announced.

Care to share it? Oh and a NATIONAL polls take longer to swing than a state poll does. The state polls keep going to Trump...especially the swing states....that's where the win comes from....I mean pick a swing state and good chance Trump is leading or in margin of error....hell Colorado where Clinton had pulled out of is now in Trumps camp!

Care to share it? Oh and a NATIONAL polls take longer to swing than a state poll does. The state polls keep going to Trump...especially the swing states....that's where the win comes from....I mean pick a swing state and good chance Trump is leading or in margin of error....hell Colorado where Clinton had pulled out of is now in Trumps camp!
Can't find it. Was second story on CBS News tonite. Last one 39-38 Trump, this 42- 38 Clinton.

Can't find it. Was second story on CBS News tonite. Last one 39-38 Trump, this 42- 38 Clinton.
Maybe because it doesn't exist! :) As I said already national polls are split but the swing states that she HAS TO WIN she is losing. Go ahead do your own research....

Maybe because it doesn't exist! :) As I said already national polls are split but the swing states that she HAS TO WIN she is losing. Go ahead do your own research....
Wanna bet? Only on the GOP propaganda machine.

Wanna bet? Only on the GOP propaganda machine.
Come on I am BEGGING YOU to prove me wrong.

So much of America duped again! Tax cuts for the rich and giant corps. It'll work this time lol...

Outlier poll.

Clearly, America tried your way for 8 years and is determining that what you define as 'duped' is better than the past 8 years. You better start selling the people on what lies between your ears.
Not a damn thing passed since ACA, dupe. lol

Forum List

Back