Last night's debate revealed that Hillary thinks every single American harbors a deep-seated racism

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
She just called MOST American RACIST and BIASED....

Canada Free Press ^ | 09/27/16 | Robert Laurie

You're a racist, you're a racist, everyone's a racist.

Repeating a theme we’ve heard from virtually every Democrat for years, Hillary took some time last night to argue that, sure, cops are a bunch of racists. However, she went a step further because she wants you to know the problem isn’t limited to police officers. According to Hillary, virtually everyone in the country harbors their own secret racist feelings. She calls it exercising “implicit racial bias” and - in Hillary’s mind - you’re all guilty of it.

Here’s Hillary, demanding that ask yourself “why am I feeling this way?”

g4GvnI.png

Implicit racial bias is a real thing and it doesn't just affect white people or cops. It was an honest statement.

Implicit racial bias is a real thing and it doesn't just affect white people or cops. It was an honest statement.

No, it was a basket of deplorables statement.

Hillary is projecting what she thinks about the American people. We are all prejudice and discriminative and it's not just the cops (all the cops) issue.

She tries so hard to pander to her support base that she doesn't even realize she's insulting everybody outside of those bases. This is good for Trump. I'm sure many Americans who listened to that comment were insulted.

• Banned
My son has a large number of friends, and one of them is black, and I treat him no differently than any of the others. Hillary Clinton owes me an apology for calling me a racist.

Forum List

Back