new thread for no particular reason...

i went to work....i wasnt suppose to.....but it was fun....just chatting....yesterday was a bear....we were just busy....i got accuse of stealing by a customer that was fun...while at the same time everyone else was being accused of stealing .....it was just a weird day....a lady left her purse in the parking lot....it was turned in by two guys....taken to admin....when the lady picked up her purse ...her bottle of oxxies were gone...now we know why she left her purse in the parking lot...she has accused everyone of taking her bottle of drugs...calling the head guy and all...

i got accused of stealing a gift card...she finds her card as she rants that i didnt give it back to her....i am thinking...why would i steal a gift card that can only be used here? but hey...it was crazy land yesterday

i went to work....i wasnt suppose to.....but it was fun....just chatting....yesterday was a bear....we were just busy....i got accuse of stealing by a customer that was fun...while at the same time everyone else was being accused of stealing .....it was just a weird day....a lady left her purse in the parking lot....it was turned in by two guys....taken to admin....when the lady picked up her purse ...her bottle of oxxies were gone...now we know why she left her purse in the parking lot...she has accused everyone of taking her bottle of drugs...calling the head guy and all...

i got accused of stealing a gift card...she finds her card as she rants that i didnt give it back to her....i am thinking...why would i steal a gift card that can only be used here? but hey...it was crazy land yesterday

Full Gemini moon, lunar eclipse. Just sayin..

I've been feeling jumpy for the last 3 days or so.

Forum List

Back