New Texts Show Obama Was Briefed on Spying Operation on Opposition Candidate Donald Trump

Treasonous Hussaine and Crooked Hillary need to testify about their roles in the Russia Hoax. All the other treasonous crooks need to be rounded up!

On Oct. 14, 2016, Page again wrote to McCabe, this time concerning a meeting with the White House.

“Just called," Page said to McCabe. "Apparently the DAG [Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates] now wants to be there, and WH wants DOJ to host. So we are setting that up now. ... We will very much need to get Cohen’s view before we meet with her. Better, have him weigh in with her before the meeting. We need to speak with one voice, if that is in fact the case.” ("Cohen" is likely then-Deputy CIA Director David Cohen.)

McCabe responded within the hour: "Thanks. I will reach out to David." On Oct. 19, Page wrote to McCabe that the "meeting with WH counsel is finally set up."

Neither Lisa Page nor McCabe responded to Fox News' inquiries as to whether the meeting was designed to brief the White House on the FISA application or some other matter.

New Texts Show the Obama White House May Have Been Briefed About Spying on the Trump Campaign

/——/ Sure you are. Making up fake outrage is what you do best

He just keep getting in deeper and deeper. If he was a Republican, he would have been perp walked already.

Fascinating development, wouldn't you say? Notice how the tide has turned since we now have a non-recused AG, which was why the Left was able to keep this hoax going without retaliation for as long as they did.

As far as the sources...……. lol, the Leftists on here now must have 0...…...let me spell that for you Leftists......Z-E-R-O credible sources, since every source they have regurgitated for over 20 months appears to have gotten it 100% WRONG, AKA, BASSACKWARDS! Our sources appear to have had it correct.

I really wonder on the day Barr took his office, if Leftists understood what that exactly meant IF the special counsel wrapped up his investigation removing the ability for them to scream, OBSTRUCTION. You see Leftists, the ability to scream obstruction of the special counsel, is the ONLY reason besides no permanent AG that your side was able to sit smugly and say, ANY DAY NOW-)

Well guess what, ANY DAY NOW is here for all of us! Our any day ended up with no more indictments, and the ones that were put in except for the Russian troll farm, are all process crimes. Lets see how YOUR ANY DAY NOW, works out for you, and I have a buck 3.80 that says------------>it won't be process crimes, and you aren't going to be happy!

The only question many of us have is-------------> Why did the special counsel end his investigation? He didn't have to. His investigation in the realm of modern history, was short indeed. He could have used historical as precedent, and nobody would have questioned his accuracy.

Reading the political tea leaves and drawing conclusions is a science, one that does not present you with facts, but probabilities. The political tea leave that should be MOST prominent when drawing conclusions from the end of this is, 2 of them----------->

1. Wiseman resigned/was fired/removed from the special counsel 2 or 3 weeks ago, right before, and even as they knew it was concluding, (you know, the guy who attended the Hillary victory party that never occurred) and

2. the fact that Bob Mueller ended it when he didn't have to, knowing that as soon as it ended, the floodgates because of no more OBSTRUCTION screams, would open against certain people/entities.

Now you read those leaves any way you wish, but something else is going on here that regular Americans are not privy to; yet! I know what I think, but as I said---------->speculation on why certain facts happen the way they do is still, well just speculation. But I will say that unless I am way, way, off; it doesn't bode well for the main players who pulled this hoax out of a rabbits hat.

Last edited:

He just keep getting in deeper and deeper. If he was a Republican, he would have been perp walked already.

Fascinating development, wouldn't you say? Notice how the tide has turned since we now have a non-recused AG, which was why the Left was able to keep this hoax going without retaliation for as long as they did.

As far as the sources...……. lol, the Leftists on here now must have 0...…...let me spell that for you Leftists......Z-E-R-O credible sources, since every source they have regurgitated for over 20 months appears to have gotten it 100% WRONG, AKA, BASSACKWARDS! Our sources appear to have had it correct.

I really wonder on the day Barr took his office, if Leftists understood what that exactly meant IF the special counsel wrapped up his investigation removing the ability for them to scream, OBSTRUCTION. You see Leftists, the ability to scream obstruction of the special counsel, is the ONLY reason besides no permanent AG that your side was able to sit smugly and say, ANY DAY NOW-)

Well guess what, ANY DAY NOW is here for all of us! Our any day ended up with no more indictments, and the ones that were put in except for the Russian troll farm, are all process crimes. Lets see how YOUR ANY DAY NOW, works out for you, and I have a buck 3.80 that says------------>it won't be process crimes, and you aren't going to be happy!

The only question many of us have is-------------> Why did the special counsel end his investigation? He didn't have to. His investigation in the realm of modern history, was short indeed. He could have used historical as precedent, and nobody would have questioned his accuracy.

Reading the political tea leaves and drawing conclusions is a science, one that does not present you with facts, but probabilities. The political tea leave that should be MOST prominent when drawing conclusions from the end of this is, 2 of them----------->

1. Wiseman resigned/was fired/removed from the special counsel 2 or 3 weeks ago, right before, and even as they knew it was concluding, (you know, the guy who attended the Hillary victory party that never occurred) and

2. the fact that Bob Mueller ended it when he didn't have to, knowing that as soon as it ended, the floodgates because of no more OBSTRUCTION screams, would open against certain people/entities.

Now you read those leaves any way you wish, but something else is going on here that regular Americans are not privy to; yet! I know what I think, but as I said---------->speculation on why certain facts happen the way they do is still, well just speculation. But I will say that unless I am way, way, off; it doesn't bode well for the main players who pulled this hoax out of a rabbits hat.
/———/ These democRATs remind me of a realative who could never admit he was wrong- no matter what proof he was shown. He’d just dig his heels in and claim he was right and everyone else was crazy.

vs proven fabricators like Dan Rather and CBS News?

Dan Rather was not a "proven fabrication", it was an attempt to report on something altogether truthful using a source that was later disproven. What people like yourself will likely never understand is that this source, which was reported as a false source within 45 minutes of it being aired, was likely planted by Karl Rove to make this story go away. Karl Rove had a history of such behavior going back to 1976. See the documentary "Bush's Brain" for more information.

vs proven fabricators like Dan Rather and CBS News?

Dan Rather was not a "proven fabrication", it was an attempt to report on something altogether truthful using a source that was later disproven. What people like yourself will likely never understand is that this source, which was reported as a false source within 45 minutes of it being aired, was likely planted by Karl Rove to make this story go away. Karl Rove had a history of such behavior going back to 1976. See the documentary "Bush's Brain" for more information.
/———/ Ahhh, it was all the victim’s fault.

nObama allowed for the wiretapping at Trump tower. But the Fake News put it under the rug.This should be investigated.

nObama allowed for the wiretapping at Trump tower. But the Fake News put it under the rug.This should be investigated.

There was no trump tower wiretapping you fucking fake news spreading dupe.

Wiretapping was of Manafor and Carter, and not during their time on the campaign.

There was no trump tower wiretapping you fucking fake news spreading dupe.

Wiretapping was of Manafor and Carter, and not during their time on the campaign.
The bottom line is that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump administration/campaign and listened in on their phone calls. Getting anal about the term used to describe it only shows that your a douchebag providing cover for the coup.

Forum List

Back