New study shows Ivermectin lowers death rates by 92%.

We have no long term studies on the results of getting covid either. Early indications are positively scary.

Cancer doctors are reporting higher than second cancers in those who have had covid. A lot higher. Also high incidences of dementia.

The MNRA vaccines have been tested and studied for more than 20 years. They were developed after the 2002/2003 SARS outbreaks, but there were no outbreaks large enough for large mass testing until covid. That far more testing than has been done on ANY vaccine in history, prior to its use. As for long term implications, we've need to wait 10 years for that data. When have we EVER done that???

It is far more irrational to risk infection by an unknown virus with unknown long term implications than to take a safe vaccine and reduce your risk.

If you got shots + boosters, you gave yourself the terrible spike proteins over and over and over again.

If you got shots + boosters, you gave yourself the terrible spike proteins over and over and over again.

Yes and I'm going out to do it again next week. Everyone who has been vaxxed and boosted is very heathy. A couple of my friends got covid after travelling, and none of them were very sick at all. You're being lied to about the spike protein. All my shots have been MNRA - 3 Pfizer, I Moderna.

I'm the first person to get a bad drug reaction always. The list of things I can't take or eat is long and yet I've had worse reactions to the flu shot than the covid vaccine.

Forum List

Back