Novavax vaccine has been approved since July. It does NOT use mRNA technology.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Not that I'm going to get one, but I heard on a local news show that Novavax vaccines are readily available. They've been approved since July but this is the first I've heard of it. They are the only Covid vaccine that does not use the mRNA technology. It uses a sub-unit of the Covid virus. I wonder why the FDA and CDC have been so quiet about Novavax while continuing to push Pfizer and Moderna boosters? Are they afraid that the data will show a conventional vaccine will actually WORK?

Not that I'm going to get one, but I heard on a local news show that Novavax vaccines are readily available. They've been approved since July but this is the first I've heard of it. They are the only Covid vaccine that does not use the mRNA technology. It uses a sub-unit of the Covid virus. I wonder why the FDA and CDC have been so quiet about Novavax while continuing to push Pfizer and Moderna boosters? Are they afraid that the data will show a conventional vaccine will actually WORK?
Well, maybe it's because the results...are mixed.

It’s still shit and not a real vaccine. It doesn’t use mRNA to reprogram your cells to produce spike proteins. Instead they grow the spike proteins in the lab and that is what they are injecting into you. It’s not exposing you to the virus to give you long term immunity, so they are just as worthless as mRNA and DNA “vaccines”.

I wonder why the FDA and CDC have been so quiet about Novavax while continuing to push Pfizer and Moderna boosters? Are they afraid that the data will show a conventional vaccine will actually WORK?
The only reason possible is that they haven't been thoroughly tested and proven to work as well as the MRNA vaccines. There's no conspiracy by government or pharma companies.
not to suggest that other remedies won't be effective. in the future. Some might but they won't be the snake oil cures.

Stop it!
Trump himself tried to lay the bullshit to rest when stated that the vaccines were safe and effective.

It’s still shit and not a real vaccine. It doesn’t use mRNA to reprogram your cells to produce spike proteins. Instead they grow the spike proteins in the lab and that is what they are injecting into you. It’s not exposing you to the virus to give you long term immunity, so they are just as worthless as mRNA and DNA “vaccines”.
That's not what I read about the Novavax vaccine but it was only one report. I just notice that the NVAX version does not get near the push as the mRNA vaccines.

Well, maybe it's because the results...are mixed.

Considering that the mRNA does not work at all to create even the slightest hint of immunity, then Novavax to be an infinitely superior choice unless it actually were to increase infection?

And by the way, the recent submissions for Pfizer and Moderna were for booster shots for the sub-variants. Novavax is a primary vaccination. It isn't approved or doesn't have a booster..yet.

Boosters are useless fakes.
There is no significant variation between variants, and since the variants have to use exactly identical spike proteins in order to get the ACE2 receptors in our cells to open and let them in, there can not possibly be any need or means by which boosters can vary.
Complete frauds.
The reality is that these mRNA shots just stimulate some antibody production in order to do general cleanup of the detected spike proteins they cause our own cells to start growing. They have nothing at all to do with any immunity memory, which is stored in bone marrow T-cell DNA.

The only reason possible is that they haven't been thoroughly tested and proven to work as well as the MRNA vaccines. There's no conspiracy by government or pharma companies.
not to suggest that other remedies won't be effective. in the future. Some might but they won't be the snake oil cures.

Stop it!
Trump himself tried to lay the bullshit to rest when stated that the vaccines were safe and effective.

There obvious IS a conspiracy to make tens of billions of unearned profits.
These mRNA injections to not at all work, and only do harm in the long run.
Trump is ignorant and his opinion is worthless, even if he was not so willing to deliberately lie over profits.

It's still not a conventional vaccine where you receive a small portion of an entire virus. They're injecting only the spike protein. That is a problem.

I totally agree.
Since we do not really know enough about how the immune system stores memory about pathogens, we should never have been trying to fake it with spike proteins.
That is never going to work because the ACE2 receptors that let in the coronaviruses, only accept spike proteins that mimic the spike proteins of our own exosomes.
So that path runs the risk of creating an autoimmune disease where our own immune system would start to attack our own exosomes.
We need to go back to real vaccines that contain real but deactivated viruses.

I totally agree.
Since we do not really know enough about how the immune system stores memory about pathogens, we should never have been trying to fake it with spike proteins.
That is never going to work because the ACE2 receptors that let in the coronaviruses, only accept spike proteins that mimic the spike proteins of our own exosomes.
So that path runs the risk of creating an autoimmune disease where our own immune system would start to attack our own exosomes.

Exactly. I was following novavax until I found out how they were manipulating the spike protein. Yeah, we need to get back to old conventional vaccines.

It's still not a conventional vaccine where you receive a small portion of an entire virus. They're injecting only the spike protein. That is a problem.
Yep, instead of having your body create some unknown amount of the toxic spike proteins over some unknown period of time, Novavax delivers a fixed amount.

I totally agree.
B and T cells store the viral memory of defeated viruses in the body. These Spike Protein “vaccines” do no such thing. The Novavax shot is just spike proteins grown in a lab, as opposed to an mRNA code programming your body to produce them. They do not give any long term immunity.

India makes another vaccine, called Covaxin that is an actual weakened virus. But the Pfizer owned FDA has done everything to ensure it won’t get approved in the US. It keeps halting their trials in the US. The FDA answers to Pfizer…so they won’t let a real vaccine in.

That being said, I can’t find much data on how effective it has been in other countries it is already being used in.

Forum List

Back