New study reveals how Israel manipulates U.S. public opinion

New study reveals how Israel manipulates U.S. public opinion

Easy to do when your racial brothers either own or control 96% of the media.

I'm not sure where the 96% came from but I can tell you 100% this is exactly what Fox News is doing. Look how they glorify Bibi. Fox is own by republican run by republicans. They feed you with their own opinions. They feed you the truth of technicality but not the truth of reality. That is why lot of these people opinions here are so fucking distorted. Bigot, racist, hatred, ignorance comes along.
I may add. One of my golf buddy is a professor of political science at UCLA for 18 years and he mentioned how Israel manipulating the media via Fox News. Most or all of his students practice a lot of caution when watching fox. There are 2 kinds of republicans one that watches Fox News politically the other ones don't. Republicans that watch Fox don't have a clue of the reality except what from they are being fed by fox which is rotten raw chicken.
I may also add. I have a lot of friends from Europe and Asia that visit US regularly. They made comments about fox. Are Americans are that stupid buying this kind of garbage from fox? Sadly I sad yes.

Forum List

Back