Women who get abortions are more likely to commit suicide.

What a horseshit study. It compares women who had abortions with "women who gave birth". That's not a comparison. A rational comparison would be between women who considered abortion and did it, versus women who considered abortion and did not. Not to mention any given woman could be defined in BOTH of the flawed study profiles.

Add to that, women who consider abortions are likely, if not necessarily, doing so as a result of major things in their lives going wrong. Those are undoubtedly contributing factors in later suicides.

Bogus conclusion based on completely false comparisons.

Yeah, that's what the anti-choice zealots have been saying for years.
You didn't read the article, did you? Why don't you do that now? You might learn something.

I read it. It's the same old shit.
So you're right, and three independent studies based on medical records are wrong? You might want to get some knee braces. The weight of being right all the time has to be hard on the knees.

Or they are just hors that can't be happy unless their legs are spread wide. Liberal philosophy on a woman's choice. Killing you're baby for convenience. Teaching young girls abstinence isn't the right thing to do, is another liberal policy. Another reason liberalism needs to go.

You didn't read the article, did you? Why don't you do that now? You might learn something.

So you're right, and three independent studies based on medical records are wrong? You might want to get some knee braces. The weight of being right all the time has to be hard on the knees.
You need to excuse her, white man caused her problems. What she don't realize, it's the colored babies that are aborted the most. A sorry truth.

Or they are just hors that can't be happy unless their legs are spread wide. Liberal philosophy on a woman's choice. Killing you're baby for convenience. Teaching young girls abstinence isn't the right thing to do, is another liberal policy. Another reason liberalism needs to go.

You sir, are a fucking moron.

No, Gruber says you are and you agree with him. Lol, Obama has done a great thing for conservatives. He proves liberals stand for nothing. The best part is he proves you are idiots. Gruber approved! Lol

You need to excuse her, white man caused her problems. What she don't realize, it's the colored babies that are aborted the most. A sorry truth.
More black babies are aborted than carried to term. If they keep it up, blacks will be an endangered species In America.

If it weren't for abortion, we would be under a Democratic Party dictatorship.

Mind what you wish for, you might get it.

Hey, it was Obama that stated in front of the world. That he wanted his own daughters to have the choice of abortion. So they wouldn't be burdened with a child. Nice father, and I bet if he has grandchildren. They will praise his words. No sir, you're the moron.

No, Gruber says you are and you agree with him. Lol, Obama has done a great thing for conservatives. He proves liberals stand for nothing. The best part is he proves you are idiots. Gruber approved! Lol

I don't know any fucking "Gruber", moron. What I do know is you're a moron living on your own sick comic book world ranting anonymously on a message board about people you don't know and have probably never even met, attributing your own sicko comic book motives to other people in whose shoes you've never walked, topped off with a fundamental Eliminationist bullshit death wish on a sociopolitical philosophy that is completely beyond your ken.

Fuck you and anybody that thinks like you. :fu:

Scumbags like this make this place like being forced to live in Archie Bunker's fucking closet.

More black babies are aborted than carried to term. If they keep it up, blacks will be an endangered species In America.

Not only is that not even worth asking for a link --- it doesn't even follow. Think about it.

Not surprising your ignorance of how biology works is this deep after posting such a horseshit article.

they are just hors that can't be happy unless their legs are spread wide.
Probably from constantly having to endure harassment like that from scum like you.
Remember I was against the liberal professor that said, men that open doors or give women their coats if they are cold are sexist. I treat women with total respect, but if you want to do anyone and everyone. Then you get pregnant, and you just want to kill the baby. Because you can't use contraception. Then yes, you are a piece of shit.

I don't know any fucking "Gruber", moron. What I do know is you're a moron living on your own sick comic book world ranting anonymously on a message board about people you don't know and have probably never even met, attributing your own sicko comic book motives to other people in whose shoes you've never walked, topped off with a fundamental Eliminationist bullshit death wish on a sociopolitical philosophy that is completely beyond your ken.

Fuck you and anybody that thinks like you. :fu:

Scumbags like this make this place like being forced to live in Archie Bunker's fucking closet.
What? What the heck are you talking about? I raised a son on my own. With no child support. He is a great kid, well man. Self supportive and all around great guy. I taught him life means something no matter what. Not that it can be compromised for convenience. It was very hard, but I regret nothing. Oh, Gruber you know who he is. He helped write obamacare and he calls your kind stupid. So, if you support Obama well you know. Stupid! Lol

Forum List

Back