*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

Sorry bout that,

Im about as shocked about 73% of the nogs being racist as I would be surprised if someone stated nogs love fried chicken.......

Or that pathetic little racists are sniveling cowards?

Or that limp wristed leftists are enablers of the destruction of civilization no matter where they infest?

Seriously, they do have meds for delusions of grandeur, or you can go visit the "diversity" hoods to get a hands on lesson on how "beneficial" your multi-Kult is to the average citizen who isn't obsessed with raping white wominz and crime.

1. Even negros don't venture out at dark in their own hoods, and they get off the porches after dark as well, why is that?
2. Those whom shall do you wrong roam the streets after dark.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

These pathetic racist losers are carrying on a shameful tradition of irrational fear and insecurity (you know what I mean little fella) that goes back for centuries. You could find a sniveling coward in the 1800s spewing the same pathetic BS that these losers do today. Oh, how the little losers must pine for the days when they could get a lynch mob together. Then, as today, not one of them would so much as open their one-toothed mouths about this bullshit unless hiding in a group of similarly defective numbskulls (or behind a keyboard).

Im about as shocked about 73% of the nogs being racist as I would be surprised if someone stated nogs love fried chicken.......

Or that pathetic little racists are sniveling cowards?

Or that limp wristed leftists are enablers of the destruction of civilization .

It is hilarious that dim-witted, mouth-breathing cavemen would speak of "civilization," but in any case, go tell it to a "limp wristed leftist" if it makes you feel better.

1. How is it we are racists for pointing out *FACTS*?:

Ah, the stormfront "I'm just being 'scientific'" approach to peddling cowardly racist nonsense. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?
I know, I know, facts are the bane of the leftist race traitors existence. Enjoy being brutalized by the beast you dumb coalburner trash, because its not a matter of IF, its a matter of WHEN.

Sorry bout that,

1. How is it we are racists for pointing out *FACTS*?:

Ah, the stormfront "I'm just being 'scientific'" approach to peddling cowardly racist nonsense. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

1. Its sad negros have not up till now, been able to get a leg up on this thing we call, *civilized society*, but it is what it is, and if you want to go over to the hood lets say around midnight, and try to find out why, then you are either very very brave, or very very stupid.:eusa_hand:
2. So what is it,........ *brave or stupid*?:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

These pathetic racist losers are carrying on a shameful tradition of irrational fear and insecurity (you know what I mean little fella) that goes back for centuries. You could find a sniveling coward in the 1800s spewing the same pathetic BS that these losers do today. Oh, how the little losers must pine for the days when they could get a lynch mob together. Then, as today, not one of them would so much as open their one-toothed mouths about this bullshit unless hiding in a group of similarly defective numbskulls (or behind a keyboard).
do not confuse simmering anger for fear ******!!we are getting tired of apes in this country!!!

do not confuse simmering anger for fear ******!!we are getting tired of apes in this country!!!
Coalburning whores like her and lefty enablers tell themselves these cliched things to falsely pump up their over inflated sense of self righteousness. Reality is theyre on the wrong side of advancement and the proof is in the results of their MANY MANY MANY failed social experiments such as racial integration. America has gone into decline steadily the more this "integration" (forced suicide of society) is hoisted up by the delusional ropes of the multi-Kult. The delusional empire is set to crumble very soon and people will be able to state what they truly feel again, as was intended in this once great nation.

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay, then, explain for one, why negros will vote for Obama this next cycle, even though their lot as a race and also their lack of employment, has gotten a whole lot worse?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Even negros don't venture out at dark in their own hoods, and they get off the porches after dark as well

#1 that's not true. #2 people are rightly cautious in poor neighborhoods, where crime is likely to be higher. Such neighborhoods are inhabited by people of all 'races,' since poverty is not exclusive to any 'race.'

race.gif

do not confuse simmering anger for fear _______!!we are getting tired of apes in this country!!!

Racism is a manifestation of fear. What you are "simmering" in is your own piss because you cannot control your weaknesses. No one gives a shit if you are "getting tired." Get over your fears or get the fuck out of my country you useless shit.

Forum List

Back