*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
2. I drove up and some one just left they several drive up slots.
3. SO I was the only one there.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
7. I said, "Yes I need a deposit slip."
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
10. I'm thinking "Why isn't some one here, taking care of my banking needs?"
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
12. I tell her I stamped it, look again.
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.
15. I complained to another branch officer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show us her racism in your story of your encounter.

1. I guess you would have to had been there.
2. It was in her tone, I suppose, and not being around till I had to honk, I guess he was trying to make me into a *honkie*.
3. Anyway, you figure it out, I know what I experienced, you can think what you want, don't bother with the truth, it takes to long for you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Now it's a "he"? Your story isn't staying very consistant....and methinks you are the one looking to make this about race.

Sorry bout that,

2. It was in her tone, I suppose, and not being around till I had to honk, I guess he was trying to make me into a *honkie*.
3. Anyway, you figure it out, I know what I experienced, you can think what you want, don't bother with the truth, it takes to long for you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Now it's a "he"? Your story isn't staying very consistant....and methinks you are the one looking to make this about race.

The story is obviously bullshit, people that live in their parents basements don't go into banks.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The story is obviously bullshit, people that live in their parents basements don't go into banks.

1. Oh, so you think I am some penniless unemployed under-educated loser as yourself?:eusa_hand:
2. Not a chance pal.:lol:
3. Try again Johnny.
4. Next time try really really hard, and write *two lines* will YOU?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I wonder how this jack ass thinks one goes about "earning" their civil rights?:cuckoo:

1. Go Johnny go!:clap2:
2. Thats *all* you got?
3. Surely you can come with more than that,.... eh?
4. Oh really?
5. Really???
6. Read my last post *Jackass*!:lol:
7. *You have the right to remain silent too*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go fuck yourself you cum bubbling shit stain.
ONCE AGAIN A DUMB ANIMAL WITH AN IQ OF 70 RESORTS TO VULGAR BABBLE!!!:razz:

Sorry bout that,

1. People go to jail everyday, and lose their rights, and the rights you have are only due you if you stay inside the limits of the law.:eusa_hand:
2. So in fact, your rights are not due you.
3. Break the law, and see what rights you have left in jail then, if you don't believe me.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can ONLY lose your rights with due process of law...aka...a properly run trial.

What country are you from, anyway, that you don't know this? Oh yeah...:rolleyes:

Texas.
like the majority of black males??

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This thread is a prime example of what racism looks like in America, what we are seeing is a negro fling his monkey shit talk about how I'm this or that, all the while sitting in mammies kitchen, staring with his, *harry eye ball* at his computer, which is racism.
2. And there is a *liberal muckity muck* watching his back.:eusa_whistle:
3. One must ask, *Which one is *butt munching* the other?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. People go to jail everyday, and lose their rights, and the rights you have are only due you if you stay inside the limits of the law.:eusa_hand:
2. So in fact, your rights are not due you.
3. Break the law, and see what rights you have left in jail then, if you don't believe me.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can ONLY lose your rights with due process of law...aka...a properly run trial.

What country are you from, anyway, that you don't know this? Oh yeah...:rolleyes:

Texas.
like the majority of black males??

What do you mean by that? The majority of black males what?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. This thread is a prime example of what racism looks like in America, what we are seeing is a negro fling his monkey shit talk about how I'm this or that, all the while sitting in mammies kitchen, staring with his, *harry eye ball* at his computer, which is racism.
2. And there is a *liberal muckity muck* watching his back.:eusa_whistle:
3. One must ask, *Which one is *butt munching* the other?:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, the problem is not you.....not at all....no sirree.....:eusa_whistle:

racist and stupid. i guess they show us a lesson. during the civil rights movement republicans fought for civil rights while democrats fought for segregation. Now the blacks vote for the democrats it shows how the need for that government check out weighs the need to support those who helped you stop being just boys, and helped you into being supported by the government which isnt as great as being owned by a white man after all since so many white mens taxes support so many blacks in prison and otherwise we still in a sense own them

Sorry bout that,

racist and stupid. i guess they show us a lesson. during the civil rights movement republicans fought for civil rights while democrats fought for segregation. Now the blacks vote for the democrats it shows how the need for that government check out weighs the need to support those who helped you stop being just boys, and helped you into being supported by the government which isnt as great as being owned by a white man after all since so many white mens taxes support so many blacks in prison and otherwise we still in a sense own them

1. I can see that, and its a good point.
2. Seems old habits are hard to break, if you're a negro.
3. Always sucking up on the tit of the anglo, even after 150 years of freedom from being a slave.
4. Will the negro ever learn the tits gone dry? :dunno:
5. No,....really???
6. REALLY????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's too bad that the internet has turned out to be flypaper for mental defectives like the cowardly racists constantly venting their idiocy on forums like this.

Last edited:

Actually SOUTHERN Democrats and SOUTHERN Republicans (small # back then, but they did exist) fought for segregation. Once a Democrat President (LBJ) signed the Civil Rights Bill of 1965, SOUTHERN Democrats left the party in droves....their segregation was more dear to them than the Democratic Party.

Im about as shocked about 73% of the nogs being racist as I would be surprised if someone stated nogs love fried chicken.......

Im about as shocked about 73% of the nogs being racist as I would be surprised if someone stated nogs love fried chicken.......

Or that pathetic little racists are sniveling cowards?

Sorry bout that,

Or that pathetic little racists are sniveling cowards?

1. How is it we are racists for pointing out *FACTS*?:eusa_hand:
2. If I point out fraud in the banking industry, does that me the crook?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

New Topics

Forum List

Back