*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

You made the claim about this bank teller being racist because........she was black. Not one thing in your story indicates she was rude because you were white.

1. Okay lets hear why you think this person was the way she was, then?
2. I mean nothing to her, other than just another person doing bank business at my bank.
3. Okay genius, why was she acting like I was some sort of problem for her?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Cause she's tired
2. Cause it's the end of her day
3. Cause she doesn't feel well
4. Cause she's just a bitch

Why do you AUTOMATICALLY assume it's because of race? I deal with rude people all the time in my business...and not once do I jump to the conclusion it's because they are racist. You sound like a person who uses that as a crutch.

1. I guess you had to be there.
2. I just went to the drive through, and this negro was angry at me, for no reason, I seldom even go there, really???,...REALLY???
3. So, its just a hormone thing?
4. Bankers are not like that, they are professionals, they know how to act properly, she was showing her, *Hairy Eye Ball* racism.
5. Maybe I will go back there next time I need to deposit, and youtube her?
6. Then link it here???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Okay lets hear why you think this person was the way she was, then?
2. I mean nothing to her, other than just another person doing bank business at my bank.
3. Okay genius, why was she acting like I was some sort of problem for her?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Cause she's tired

Why do you AUTOMATICALLY assume it's because of race? I deal with rude people all the time in my business...and not once do I jump to the conclusion it's because they are racist. You sound like a person who uses that as a crutch.

2. I just went to the drive through, and this negro was angry at me, for no reason, I seldom even go there, really???,...REALLY???
4. Bankers are not like that, they are professionals, they know how to act properly, she was showing her, *Hairy Eye Ball* racism.
6. Then link it here???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, then you will have to explain yourself better because I do not see it being because you were white. Did she call you racial names?

And what the heck is *Hairy Eye Ball* racism? Is that something you made up in your "help, they are picking on me cause I'm white" persecution complex?

Really, you are no better than those black people who see white racism in everything that doesn't go their way.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Cause she's tired

6. Then link it here???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, then you will have to explain yourself better because I do not see it being because you were white. Did she call you racial names?

And what the heck is *Hairy Eye Ball* racism? Is that something you made up in your "help, they are picking on me cause I'm white" persecution complex?

Really, you are no better than those black people who see white racism in everything that doesn't go their way.

1. Oh yeah right, because I am being slighted for being white, and I can see it for what it is, that makes me a racist?
2. Got it!:eusa_hand:
3. There is no reason for a teller to act that way, other than her being a racist.
4. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexa

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Then link it here???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Oh yeah right, because I am being slighted for being white, and I can see it for what it is, that makes me a racist?
3. There is no reason for a teller to act that way, other than her being a racist.
4. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexa

There is nothing...absolutely nothing...in the story you told that indicates you were slighted BECAUSE you are white.

Got it?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexa

There is nothing...absolutely nothing...in the story you told that indicates you were slighted BECAUSE you are white.

Got it?

1. LOLz,..........this is hilarious!
2. You telling me you know what took place.
3. You have it wrong,....again,.....:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

4. End of story.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexa

Got it?

1. LOLz,..........this is hilarious!
2. You telling me you know what took place.
3. You have it wrong,....again,.....:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Actually, I'm going by what YOU told us. And going by what YOU said, there is no indication that you were "slighted" because of your race.

Did she call you racial names? Not according to YOUR story you gave us.
Did she do anything else of a specifically racist nature? Not according to YOUR story you gave us.

Sorry bout that,

1. People go to jail everyday, and lose their rights, and the rights you have are only due you if you stay inside the limits of the law.:eusa_hand:
2. So in fact, your rights are not due you.
3. Break the law, and see what rights you have left in jail then, if you don't believe me.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

4. Civil Rights are not due, but earned.

Are you really as retarded as your posts make you seem?

I wonder how this jack ass thinks one goes about "earning" their civil rights?:cuckoo:

1. Go Johnny go!:clap2:
2. Thats *all* you got?
3. Surely you can come with more than that,.... eh?
4. Oh really?
5. Really???
6. Read my last post *Jackass*!:lol:
7. *You have the right to remain silent too*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Are you really as retarded as your posts make you seem?

I wonder how this jack ass thinks one goes about "earning" their civil rights?:cuckoo:

2. Thats *all* you got?
4. Oh really?
5. Really???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Go fuck yourself you cum bubbling shit stain.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Thats *all* you got?
4. Oh really?
5. Really???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Thats it???:lol: your are sounding a little *gaybiker* sounding, just that you are aware of that.
2. You ran out of something to say already?
3. Having a comunication,....problem,.....?
4. Keeping it balled up inside again I see,..eh,..Johnny?
5. Tells us about your time in jail Johnny?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. People go to jail everyday, and lose their rights, and the rights you have are only due you if you stay inside the limits of the law.:eusa_hand:
2. So in fact, your rights are not due you.
3. Break the law, and see what rights you have left in jail then, if you don't believe me.:evil:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You can ONLY lose your rights with due process of law...aka...a properly run trial.

What country are you from, anyway, that you don't know this? Oh yeah...:rolleyes:

Texas.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Thats *all* you got?
4. Oh really?
5. Really???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Thats it???:lol: your are sounding a little *gaybiker* sounding, just that you are aware of that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think he said that because you are White. Would you like to cry "Racism" some more?

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
2. I drove up and some one just left they several drive up slots.
3. SO I was the only one there.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
7. I said, "Yes I need a deposit slip."
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
10. I'm thinking "Why isn't some one here, taking care of my banking needs?"
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
12. I tell her I stamped it, look again.
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.
15. I complained to another branch officer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show us her racism in your story of your encounter.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think he said that because you are White. Would you like to cry "Racism" some more?

1. Sure HG hell yeah, he's a racists!
2. I thought everyone knew that, anyway it goes without saying!
3. But *whatchagonado?*
4. Shit happens you can say.
5. The problem I see, is if you identify what racism is, and why it is, then *they* say your a racist.
6. Oh well.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
2. I drove up and some one just left they several drive up slots.
3. SO I was the only one there.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
7. I said, "Yes I need a deposit slip."
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
10. I'm thinking "Why isn't some one here, taking care of my banking needs?"
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
12. I tell her I stamped it, look again.
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.
15. I complained to another branch officer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show us her racism in your story of your encounter.

1. I guess you would have to had been there.
2. It was in her tone, I suppose, and not being around till I had to honk, I guess *s*he was trying to make me into a *honkie*.
3. Anyway, you figure it out, I know what I experienced, you can think what you want, don't bother with the truth, it takes to long for you.
4. Thanks for the spell check.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back