*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes in the, *New CWN Study* 73% of negroes are fooled blown racists.
2. Look at whats going on, huge crowds are just going out and attacking *white people* randomly.
3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

"
Police departments in several cities around the country are investigating what appear to be incidents of "flash mob"-generated violence, in which packs of dozens or even hundreds of youths appear seemingly out of nowhere to commit assaults, robberies and other crimes against innocent bystanders.

The motive and circumstances surrounding the attacks that have resulted in numerous arrests around the country are being investigated -- and law enforcement officials in at least one city are looking into a possible racial component to the crimes.

This security image, obtained by Fox affiliate WTXF-TV, shows a group of teens running from an alleged "flash mob" attack in Philadelphia's Old City section on July 29. Three juveniles have so far been arrested in connection to the assault on an innocent bystander, police said.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, who recently imposed a stricter curfew in response to the city's latest attack, addressed black youths directly from the pulpit of his church on Sunday, reportedly saying, “You have damaged your own race.”

"If you want …anybody else to respect you and not be afraid when they see you walking down the street, then leave the innocent people who are walking down the street minding their own damn business. Leave them alone," Nutter told a mostly black congregation at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in West Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. "

7. If negroes ran America you would see everything go to hell in a hand basket!
8. Oh wait, look whos running America now, Obama, he's a negro, and look whats happening, we lost our AAA credit rating, no huge surprise there eh folks?
9. Also he's a liar, and a Muslim, we got some huge problems when we *whites* throw his ass out of office in 2012, and we will throw his ass out!
10. Might be a good time for you folks to get that nice and warm fuzzy gun, with a concealed weapon license.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't make the news, I just reports it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
the irony is that when blacks get their way they suffer:clap2:

1. I wonder why that is?
2. Some things *never* change.
3. How did that *change* from Obama work out eh?
4. Salt has no clue what and who he is.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I don't make the news, I just reports it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I wonder why that is?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Haha. I know how and what I am. Why don't you explain who and what you think I am.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I wonder why that is?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Haha. I know how and what I am. Why don't you explain who and what you think I am.

1. You are a person with unlimited opportunities.
2. If you are in America.
3. Hating *Ol Whitey* for your lack of ambition is not *Ol Whitey's* problem.
4. Its yours.
5. Racists negroes need to learn how to make themselves of value to those who would hire them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
2. I drove up and some one just left they several drive up slots.
3. SO I was the only one there.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
7. I said, "Yes I need a deposit slip."
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
10. I'm thinking "Why isn't some one here, taking care of my banking needs?"
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
12. I tell her I stamped it, look again.
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.
15. I complained to another branch officer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Attachments

• $albino-gorilla-totally-looks-like-albino-from-uk-big-brother.jpg
    $albino-gorilla-totally-looks-like-albino-from-uk-big-brother.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 273
I cannot help but think if one lives in a society where your race is a constant issue, one might be prone to think A LOT about race issues.

I also cannot help but note that in places where there isn't a whole lot of different races colliding it is EASY to be liberal about the issue of race.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh, I'm shocked!:eek:
2. Some one put me on iggy, because I'm white and right!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Who put you on ignore?

1. It appeared you put *CWN* on iggy, when you clicked???:confused:
2. Or else you clicked for no good reason???:eusa_hand:
3. Was that a brother thing, you snapping your fingers about to break out in some rape music???:eusa_whistle:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

I cannot help but think if one lives in a society where your race is a constant issue, one might be prone to think A LOT about race issues.

I also cannot help but note that in places where there isn't a whole lot of different races colliding it is EASY to be liberal about the issue of race.

1. There was a day when negroes had no rights, civil rights or otherwise.
2. If the negro race keeps going down the path that they are going down, there could be a day they slip back to where they were.
3. Stranger things could happen.
4. Civil Rights are not due, but earned.:doubt:
5. Could be that the lack of integrity by the negro race, will end up in their down fall.:eusa_shhh:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ahhhh,,, here I was early this morning floating in my swimming pool, the air is warm and sweet and soft, the morning light outlines the palm trees, and I was thinking of our 30 dead soldiers.. so ya'll scream race at each other some more whydonchya? assholes.

Forum List

Back