New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

No shit head....... I was after your pig scum style attitude. Why do you think I’m fuckng piss?
Stick with the subject don’t fucking calling names. YOU GOT THAT PIG?
you are piss?....yes you are....and i believe you have called way more names than i have....but then you are piss....lol....

Bullfucking shit scumbag. I never start calling you names or anybody till you started it. I warned you many times. You also did this in a separate thread and
I trashed you there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you want to go back to that first thread were you got on me for pointing out the unemployment number in the inland counties?...just let me know...

That is no longer the point I’m talking about stupid.
I am after your pig style conversation. I’m talking about your style calling names fuck head.
so you decided to change the topic from quality of life to me treating you mean?.....lol....so thats why you are crying?......well ill tell you what chartwin you were calling me worse names than i was calling you....i was calling you dumbass or asswipe,you were calling me a lowlife piece of shit,a scumbag,and you were disparaging postal employees saying how below you that job is....if you cant handle criticism of california,maybe you should stay out of california threads....

Blah blah blah. Are you talking to me PIG?

What question is that pig?
lol....you dont understand english do you?....go back and read and find the question,its time you learned english....post 548.....

It’s too late for that pig. English? Are you fucking stupid illiterate red neck. Look at how you write your English.
i can follow a conversation.....something you have problems with....

That is not the point I am shoving to your face.
I warned you many times. I’m sure you will do this again and I don’t have a problem trashing you again.

LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN. If you want to talk to me properly. I will talk to you properly. If you start your low class scumbag bag pig style conversation this is what you are going to have.
YOU GOT THAT FUCKING PIG?
see your language is worse than mine....and you were the one who got mad because you did not like me pointing out things about california you did not want to hear....

No fuck head. You are RETARDED.

I already told you over and over. We can debate however you want.
Then you start calling names. That’s the point I’m trying to dig to your fucking skull. IDIOT. That’s the same thing you did in another thread. I kick and trash you there too.

are you going to show me more overpriced houses now?...

Let me repeat it again. The reason I’m bringing up all these new houses is to prove that...... California is not at the bottom but booming economy.
and let me repeat it once again,the topic of the thread is....QUALITY OF LIFE.....if you are unemployed or working a minimum wage job and cant buy one of those 3-400 thousand dollar houses...what the fuck good are those houses to those people?....

This just shows how fucking stupid and ignorant you are.
Unemployment is 4.4 stupid. Why in the world they are building new houses if they are not being sold? Idiot.
Yes there are people making minimum wage all over the country, there’s people work at McDonald’s and there are scum like you as a lousy letter carrier. White trash red neck. How dumb can you be?
The fact that you denigrate people according to their profession indicates clearly that you are a completely stupid motherfucker. I am also willing to bet money that your claims to be a rich owner of multiple homes are total bullshit. More likely you still live in your dimly lit basement and troll on the internet acting as if you have good sense.
its called being a pompous asshole.....im sure he has no idea what that means....

Another asshole trying to help you PIG?

I’m already kicking your ass. You are so dumb you don’t even notice it.

As always........ I will let you know when you know what you are talking about dude.

I just love this. There are 2 of you now.
when are you going to become our worst nightmare?....

Oh you are helping each other. I just love this.
I know I am your worst nightmare. Look at you ........ you are asking for help. AND TREMBLING.
did i ask dale for help?....or was i asking you a simple question?....here let me ask it again....when are you going to become our worst nightmare?...

Yes you are. Look at your post now. If you didn’t you could have just ignored him.
if we are not qualified to talk to you,why are you not ignoring us?....

I am not ignoring you. I am here to trash you and kick your ass.
Keep going asshole I am in the mood.

when are you going to become our worst nightmare?....

I know I am your worst nightmare. Look at you ........ you are asking for help. AND TREMBLING.
did i ask dale for help?....or was i asking you a simple question?....here let me ask it again....when are you going to become our worst nightmare?...

Yes you are. Look at your post now. If you didn’t you could have just ignored him.

i know you are not ignoring us....that is not what i asked is it?....read it again....

are you going to show me more overpriced houses now?...

Let me repeat it again. The reason I’m bringing up all these new houses is to prove that...... California is not at the bottom but booming economy.
and let me repeat it once again,the topic of the thread is....QUALITY OF LIFE.....if you are unemployed or working a minimum wage job and cant buy one of those 3-400 thousand dollar houses...what the fuck good are those houses to those people?....

Unemployment is 4.4 stupid. Why in the world they are building new houses if they are not being sold? Idiot.
Yes there are people making minimum wage all over the country, there’s people work at McDonald’s and there are scum like you as a lousy letter carrier. White trash red neck. How dumb can you be?
The fact that you denigrate people according to their profession indicates clearly that you are a completely stupid motherfucker. I am also willing to bet money that your claims to be a rich owner of multiple homes are total bullshit. More likely you still live in your dimly lit basement and troll on the internet acting as if you have good sense.

Are you talking to me SHITHOLE?
You...and ONLY you!

Are you talking to me SHITHOLE?
You...and ONLY you!

Are you talking to me Mr. Shithole?

i know you are not ignoring us....that is not what i asked is it?....read it again....

Are you talking to me pig?

i was talking to a pompous ass who puts down the poor of his state and feels the regular working man is below him.....

i was talking to a pompous ass who puts down the poor of his state and feels the regular working man is below him.....

Are you talking to me PIG?

are you the pompous ass who puts down the poor of his state and feels the regular working man is below him?.....

Keep it up with your asinine shit and nobody worth a shit will ever want to talk to you. You'll be right at home with your peers.
:ahole-1:

Keep it up with your asinine shit and nobody worth a shit will ever want to talk to you. You'll be right at home with your peers.

Really? Are you talking to me Mr. Shithole?

are you the pompous ass who puts down the poor of his state and feels the regular working man is below him?.....

I only talk like this to a PIG and a SHITHOLE human being.

Forum List

Back