New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
I was trying to figure out how California was worst when you have the entire Appalachia Area, covering 13 Red States with an enormous opioid epidemic, rising infant mortality and lowering life expectancy..

Then I realized it's a Fox opinion piece.

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Doesn’t mean a shit to you? Why the fuck you are even talking to me?

No asshole we are not clear. Start reading the thread then come back to me when you know what the hell you are talking about.

Look asshole you came in the middle argument without understanding what the hell is going on.

I just love kicking your ass and thrashing a piece of shit like you.

I told you. Keep going I’m in the mood.

LOL! You are the one in the middle of an epic meltdown while using the ALL CAPS key as if your cyber screaming helps to make whatever pathetic point you were trying to drive home. You don't kick anyone's ass here. You have the emotional stability of a 13 year old going through puberty. You suck at debating and you suck at making a coherent point which is the calling card of the typical leftard.

Just speaking truths, Charwin..............so, about that (snicker) "asskicking"?????

LMAO!

I’m already kicking your ass. You are so dumb you don’t even notice it.

As always........ I will let you know when you know what you are talking about dude.

I just love this. There are 2 of you now.
when are you going to become our worst nightmare?....

Oh you are helping each other. I just love this.
I know I am your worst nightmare. Look at you ........ you are asking for help. AND TREMBLING.
did i ask dale for help?....or was i asking you a simple question?....here let me ask it again....when are you going to become our worst nightmare?...

LOL! You didn't need my help....Charwin melted down on his own. I was trying to HELP Charwin before he stepped too deeply in it. I don't dislike Charwin at all....he is uninformed but my experiences with him here for the last two and a half years hasn't put him on my "shit list". He must have been tossing back some serious Scotch and water tonight because he had a total "melt down". He couldn't have handed you a better or more thorough victory. He is going to hate himself when he sobers up.......

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

I was trying to figure out how California was worst when you have the entire Appalachia Area, covering 13 Red States with an enormous opioid epidemic, rising infant mortality and lowering life expectancy..

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Maybe you'd like a second opinion.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Deanrd, where do you think the opium is coming from? What "gubermint" three letter agency is complicit in bringing it in and using said three letter agency friendly banks like HSBC and BCCI to launder that money for black op budgets?

Here are some clues.......nearly every director has been trained at a Jesuit school or belonged to a secret society like Skull and Bones.........they were behind Operation Paperclip....they were once called the OSS. JFK stated that he wanted to smash them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the four winds.

Need more clues?????

Dude it’s your fucking low life attitude I’m after. Get that straight.
sure it is....remember mr rich guy,all i did was mention how many people in many counties in california are either unemployed or working minimum wage jobs and just may not be to happy with thier quality of life,something that did not fit into your view of california....and your tirade began....i was bashing the state,when i wasnt,i was a lowlife letter carrier,while of course you were this high class rich guy.....face it "dude" you are nothing but a pompous rich asshole who could care less about anyone in cal who is not like you....you prove this with every post....

No shit head....... I was after your pig scum style attitude. Why do you think I’m fuckng piss?
Stick with the subject don’t fucking calling names. YOU GOT THAT PIG?
you are piss?....yes you are....and i believe you have called way more names than i have....but then you are piss....lol....

Bullfucking shit scumbag. I never start calling you names or anybody till you started it. I warned you many times. You also did this in a separate thread and
I trashed you there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
do you want to go back to that first thread were you got on me for pointing out the unemployment number in the inland counties?...just let me know...

That is no longer the point I’m talking about stupid.
I am after your pig style conversation. I’m talking about your style calling names fuck head.

Why the fuck I keep trashing you stupid. I told you and warned you many times. Yet you keep calling me names as go along.
thats your answer?...do you understand english?....answer the question...

What question is that pig?
lol....you dont understand english do you?....go back and read and find the question,its time you learned english....post 548.....

It’s too late for that pig. English? Are you fucking stupid illiterate red neck. Look at how you write your English.
i can follow a conversation.....something you have problems with....

That is not the point I am shoving to your face.
I warned you many times. I’m sure you will do this again and I don’t have a problem trashing you again.

LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN. If you want to talk to me properly. I will talk to you properly. If you start your low class scumbag bag pig style conversation this is what you are going to have.
YOU GOT THAT FUCKING PIG?

No asshole we are not clear. Start reading the thread then come back to me when you know what the hell you are talking about.

Look asshole you came in the middle argument without understanding what the hell is going on.

LOL! You are the one in the middle of an epic meltdown while using the ALL CAPS key as if your cyber screaming helps to make whatever pathetic point you were trying to drive home. You don't kick anyone's ass here. You have the emotional stability of a 13 year old going through puberty. You suck at debating and you suck at making a coherent point which is the calling card of the typical leftard.

Just speaking truths, Charwin..............so, about that (snicker) "asskicking"?????

LMAO!

As always........ I will let you know when you know what you are talking about dude.

I know I am your worst nightmare. Look at you ........ you are asking for help. AND TREMBLING.
did i ask dale for help?....or was i asking you a simple question?....here let me ask it again....when are you going to become our worst nightmare?...

Oh yes it is. Look at both of you. You are helping each other against me. That means I am making a big impact how scared both of you are.
I am your worst nightmare.

LMAO!

LOL! You didn't need my help....Charwin melted down on his own. I was trying to HELP Charwin before he stepped too deeply in it. I don't dislike Charwin at all....he is uninformed but my experiences with him here for the last two and a half years hasn't put him on my "shit list". He must have been tossing back some serious Scotch and water tonight because he had a total "melt down". He couldn't have handed you a better or more thorough victory. He is going to hate himself when he sobers up.......

Why the fuck you even get involved without understanding the arguments?
I could careless if I am in your shit list.

I keep repeating.... I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me.

LMAO!

Yes you are. Look at your post now. If you didn’t you could have just ignored him.

sure it is....remember mr rich guy,all i did was mention how many people in many counties in california are either unemployed or working minimum wage jobs and just may not be to happy with thier quality of life,something that did not fit into your view of california....and your tirade began....i was bashing the state,when i wasnt,i was a lowlife letter carrier,while of course you were this high class rich guy.....face it "dude" you are nothing but a pompous rich asshole who could care less about anyone in cal who is not like you....you prove this with every post....

No shit head....... I was after your pig scum style attitude. Why do you think I’m fuckng piss?
you are piss?....yes you are....and i believe you have called way more names than i have....but then you are piss....lol....

Bullfucking shit scumbag. I never start calling you names or anybody till you started it. I warned you many times. You also did this in a separate thread and
I trashed you there too.

do you want to go back to that first thread were you got on me for pointing out the unemployment number in the inland counties?...just let me know...

I am after your pig style conversation. I’m talking about your style calling names fuck head.

Just helping you out, Charwin.........read and learn.

"That is no longer the point I’m talking about stupid."

Without proper punctuation, your sentence is interpreted that you were talking about stupidity but have since ceased.

"I am after your pig style conversation. I’m talking about your style calling names fuck head."

Dude, I don't even know where to start as to explain where this sentence makes absolutely NO sense at all.........

Allow me to explain how a simple "comma" changes the entire meaning of a sentence.

"Lets eat mom".....

This simple sentence implies cannibalism of a family member.....now, let's put a strategically placed comma in that sentence and see how it changes the meaning.......(pay attention as this is important)

"Let's eat, mom"

See? This sentence implies an invitation to dine together instead of dining on a family member. It's the little things that mean so much, Charwin....attention to details.

Hope this helps!!!

Pitiful,
just
pitiful.

Deanrd, where do you think the opium is coming from? What "gubermint" three letter agency is complicit in bringing it in and using said three letter agency friendly banks like HSBC and BCCI to launder that money for black op budgets?

Here are some clues.......nearly every director has been trained at a Jesuit school or belonged to a secret society like Skull and Bones.........they were behind Operation Paperclip....they were once called the OSS. JFK stated that he wanted to smash them into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the four winds.

Need more clues?????

Bullshit fucking shit. Coming from your conspiracy crap as always. Aside from that you don’t know shit Dale.

Now you are in my shit list. I told you not to fuck with me.

I trashed you there too.

Just helping you out, Charwin.........read and learn.

"That is no longer the point I’m talking about stupid."

Without proper punctuation, your sentence is interpreted that you were talking about stupidity but have since ceased.

"I am after your pig style conversation. I’m talking about your style calling names fuck head."

Dude, I don't even know where to start as to explain where this sentence makes absolutely NO sense at all.........

Allow me to explain how a simple "comma" changes the entire meaning of a sentence.

"Lets eat mom".....

This simple sentence implies cannibalism of a family member.....now, let's put a strategically placed comma in that sentence and see how it changes the meaning.......(pay attention as this is important)

"Let's eat, mom"

See? This sentence implies an invitation to dine together instead of dining on a family member. It's the little things that mean so much, Charwin....attention to details.

Hope this helps!!!

You can help yourself..... IF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

wow more overpriced houses in a not so great area...

That is not the point stupid fuck. Again your ignorance and stupidity is so fucking unbelievable.
The primary reason I’m telling you these is like you and everyone else HOUSE is the american dreams........ So if California is at the bottom..... WHY in the world we are building all over Ca that we ( not you because you are ignorant) have not seen before. Some has even a long waiting list.
are you going to show me more overpriced houses now?...

Let me repeat it again. The reason I’m bringing up all these new houses is to prove that...... California is not at the bottom but booming economy.
and let me repeat it once again,the topic of the thread is....QUALITY OF LIFE.....if you are unemployed or working a minimum wage job and cant buy one of those 3-400 thousand dollar houses...what the fuck good are those houses to those people?....

This just shows how fucking stupid and ignorant you are.
Unemployment is 4.4 stupid. Why in the world they are building new houses if they are not being sold? Idiot.
Yes there are people making minimum wage all over the country, there’s people work at McDonald’s and there are scum like you as a lousy letter carrier. White trash red neck. How dumb can you be?
The fact that you denigrate people according to their profession indicates clearly that you are a completely stupid motherfucker. I am also willing to bet money that your claims to be a rich owner of multiple homes are total bullshit. More likely you still live in your dimly lit basement and troll on the internet acting as if you have good sense.

I trashed you there too.

so you decided to change the topic from quality of life to me treating you mean?.....lol....so thats why you are crying?......well ill tell you what chartwin you were calling me worse names than i was calling you....i was calling you dumbass or asswipe,you were calling me a lowlife piece of shit,a scumbag,and you were disparaging postal employees saying how below you that job is....if you cant handle criticism of california,maybe you should stay out of california threads....

thats your answer?...do you understand english?....answer the question...

What question is that pig?
lol....you dont understand english do you?....go back and read and find the question,its time you learned english....post 548.....

It’s too late for that pig. English? Are you fucking stupid illiterate red neck. Look at how you write your English.
i can follow a conversation.....something you have problems with....

That is not the point I am shoving to your face.
I warned you many times. I’m sure you will do this again and I don’t have a problem trashing you again.

LET ME REPEAT IT AGAIN. If you want to talk to me properly. I will talk to you properly. If you start your low class scumbag bag pig style conversation this is what you are going to have.
YOU GOT THAT FUCKING PIG?
see your language is worse than mine....and you were the one who got mad because you did not like me pointing out things about california you did not want to hear....

LMAO!

Oh yes it is. Look at both of you. You are helping each other against me. That means I am making a big impact how scared both of you are.
I am your worst nightmare.
so you are my hemorrhoid?.....

Why the fuck you even get involved without understanding the arguments?
I could careless if I am in your shit list.

I keep repeating.... I will let you know when you are qualified to talk to me.
no one is qualified to talk to you,but yet you answer everything said to you?.....

LMAO!

Yes you are. Look at your post now. If you didn’t you could have just ignored him.
if we are not qualified to talk to you,why are you not ignoring us?....

That is not the point stupid fuck. Again your ignorance and stupidity is so fucking unbelievable.
The primary reason I’m telling you these is like you and everyone else HOUSE is the american dreams........ So if California is at the bottom..... WHY in the world we are building all over Ca that we ( not you because you are ignorant) have not seen before. Some has even a long waiting list.

Let me repeat it again. The reason I’m bringing up all these new houses is to prove that...... California is not at the bottom but booming economy.
and let me repeat it once again,the topic of the thread is....QUALITY OF LIFE.....if you are unemployed or working a minimum wage job and cant buy one of those 3-400 thousand dollar houses...what the fuck good are those houses to those people?....

Unemployment is 4.4 stupid. Why in the world they are building new houses if they are not being sold? Idiot.
Yes there are people making minimum wage all over the country, there’s people work at McDonald’s and there are scum like you as a lousy letter carrier. White trash red neck. How dumb can you be?
The fact that you denigrate people according to their profession indicates clearly that you are a completely stupid motherfucker. I am also willing to bet money that your claims to be a rich owner of multiple homes are total bullshit. More likely you still live in your dimly lit basement and troll on the internet acting as if you have good sense.
its called being a pompous asshole.....im sure he has no idea what that means....

Are you talking to me SHITHOLE?

Forum List

Back