New Quinnipiac poll: 90% of African Americans disprove of Trump. 8% approve

New Quinnipiac poll: 90% of African Americans disprove of Trump. 8% approve

So your saying that only 8% of Blacks think for themselves, are financially successful and have a brain? Meantime, much more important---- 81% of likely GOP voting republicans in Iowa still support Donald Trump. HE'S DA BOMB.

Well, when you rob Peter to pay Shaniqua, you can always count on Shaniqua's vote.

Wow, how weird, go figure.
78fb9ede-e00e-47a8-b10a-c7448a428780-original.gif

I guess after 16 freaking years, he figured, that he position on it was established and that only a dick would ask the question again.

Nothing in that, that should turn off any African American.

I guess after 16 freaking years, he figured, that he position on it was established and that only a dick would ask the question again.

A guy knows a KKK leader one day, and knows exactly what he is. Then later he's asked and he claims to not know at all.

Yes, that is going to anger a lot of black people, for very good reason. You may not understand why, but you don't have to.

Republicans generally get less than 10% of the black vote.
So, how does that prove that Republicans hate black folks?
Appears that Tim Scott explained it pretty well.

also, dont forget your history: Lee Atwater.
Tim Scott, the black guy from the party of Lincoln in contrast to the party of the KKK?
Thats why i mentioned Lee Atwater, because so many forgot the southern strategy / Strom Thurmond period.

And quinnipac has an A- rating with a nearly unbiased rating.

A guy knows a KKK leader one day, and knows exactly what he is. Then later he's asked and he claims to not know at all.

Yes, that is going to anger a lot of black people, for very good reason. You may not understand why, but you don't have to.

The proper response to being asked about David Duke, is to punch the interviewer in the face.

That will send the right message I think.

The proper response to being asked about David Duke, is to punch the interviewer in the face.

Why couldn't he have just said the same thing he had said before?

Why did he choose to clumsily and dishonestly dance around the question?

Those are fair questions, and he sent a clear message.

How many times would you have to be asked if you were a racist, or supported racism, before you were ready to punch the next one that asked you, in the face?

How many times would you have to be asked if you were a racist, or supported racism, before you were ready to punch the next one that asked you, in the face?
Well, I'd never punch someone in the face unless they were literally physically attacking a member of my family.

He was running for President. He chose to dodge and lie. That's up to him.

I'm just saying he earned the distrust of minorities, from the perspective of the minorities.

Well, I'd never punch someone in the face unless they were literally physically attacking a member of my family.

I'm just saying he earned the distrust of minorities, from the perspective of the minorities.

Every time that question is asked of a republican, it is a propaganda ploy, serving not to really ask the question, but to support the vile lie, that the question is valid to ask of republicans.

ANY answer allows the propaganda to continue.

A punch is the face is what we need to try next.

Of course minorities distrust Republicans. For generations they have been bombarded with vile propaganda like that.

We cons need to get real about the power of such vile assholes and get very serious about how we fight back.

Appears that Tim Scott explained it pretty well.
What a bunch of horse shit.

No, the left is interested in making black folks believe that a bunch of people hate them so they can keep people divided.

also, dont forget your history: Lee Atwater.
My history?

I am not a Republican, if that's what you mean.

Who the fuck is Lee Atwater and why should I care.

It's bullshit to say that 90% of a party hates black people. That is beyond dumb ass ignorant bullshit.

But carry on with the racial inflammation. That's what we all need.

Remember that made up "Blexit" meme?
Since it’s invention on Twitter and conservative message boards (amplified by Russian trolls) Democrats took over the House and Trump’s approval among black registered voters continues to be super horrible.
See demographic breakdown:
QU Poll Release Detail
PARTY IDENTIFICATION
Republican 27%
Democrat 31%
Independent 35%
Other/DK/NA 8%

LOL

1,209 voters

Let's say 400 were white,400 hispanic and 400 black...so you think the opinion of 400 black folks is how ALL 50 MILLION blacks think? ROFLMAO! Hilarious. I will stick with the NAACP poll.

Every time that question is asked of a republican, it is a propaganda ploy, serving not to really ask the question, but to support the vile lie, that the question is valid to ask of republicans.

Of course minorities distrust Republicans. For generations they have been bombarded with vile propaganda like that.

We cons need to get real about the power of such vile assholes and get very serious about how we fight back.
Okay, well, until then there won't be much trust.

You may want to start by marginalizing people who claim not to know who David Duke is, after admitting he knew before.

Okay, well, until then there won't be much trust.

You may want to start by marginalizing people who claim not to know who David Duke is, after admitting he knew before.

We need to marginalize anyone that would ask a question about David Duke.

As long as we allow political operatives pretending to be reporters to smear US with such propaganda, we will never be able to break the lock the vile dems have on the minority voters.

Forum List

Back