New Quinnipiac poll: 90% of African Americans disprove of Trump. 8% approve

Centrista

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2018
Remember that made up "Blexit" meme?
Since it’s invention on Twitter and conservative message boards (amplified by Russian trolls) Democrats took over the House and Trump’s approval among black registered voters continues to be super horrible.
See demographic breakdown:
QU Poll Release Detail

"Russian trolls." :lol: :cuckoo:

All the poll proves is that racist, lower IQ folks are easier to brainwash and prefer getting free stuff paid for by Whitey.

As I've been saying for years, it's a no-brainer that minorities are not going to support a party which so clearly HATES them.

They poll South Chicago or Detroit?

Any poll can be manipulated to achieve any desired result. See the 2016 elections for confirmation

Wow, how weird, go figure.
78fb9ede-e00e-47a8-b10a-c7448a428780-original.gif

Since it’s invention on Twitter and conservative message boards (amplified by Russian trolls) Democrats took over the House and Trump’s approval among black registered voters continues to be super horrible.
QU Poll Release Detail
I wonder why I never ever get a phone call asking me what I think about the president? Could it be that I am a registered Republican that stops that phone call?

90% of black people disapprove of Trump?

If true, I never realized just how many ignorant blacks there are. I gave them more credit. Oh well.

HINT: It's a lie. I know so many black people who turned their backs on the Dem party. But i don't often associate with really stupid people at all so there ya go.

QU Poll Release Detail
I wonder why I never ever get a phone call asking me what I think about the president? Could it be that I am a registered Republican that stops that phone call?
Quinnipac only calls Obamaphones.

As I've been saying for years, it's a no-brainer that minorities are not going to support a party which so clearly HATES them.
Trump ran on fear mongering against minorities

They don’t forget

Forum List

Back