New Quinnipiac poll: 90% of African Americans disprove of Trump. 8% approve

Why couldn't he have just said the same thing he had said before?

Why did he choose to clumsily and dishonestly dance around the question?

Those are fair questions, and he sent a clear message.

How many times would you have to be asked if you were a racist, or supported racism, before you were ready to punch the next one that asked you, in the face?
Well, I'd never punch someone in the face unless they were literally physically attacking a member of my family.

He was running for President. He chose to dodge and lie. That's up to him.

I'm just saying he earned the distrust of minorities, from the perspective of the minorities.

Every time that question is asked of a republican, it is a propaganda ploy, serving not to really ask the question, but to support the vile lie, that the question is valid to ask of republicans.

ANY answer allows the propaganda to continue.

A punch is the face is what we need to try next.

Of course minorities distrust Republicans. For generations they have been bombarded with vile propaganda like that.

We cons need to get real about the power of such vile assholes and get very serious about how we fight back.
Okay, well, until then there won't be much trust.

You may want to start by marginalizing people who claim not to know who David Duke is, after admitting he knew before.

We need to marginalize anyone that would ask a question about David Duke.

As long as we allow political operatives pretending to be reporters to smear US with such propaganda, we will never be able to break the lock the vile dems have on the minority voters.
Do you think that when Trump lied and avoided a direct question, that was left wing propaganda?

How many times would you have to be asked if you were a racist, or supported racism, before you were ready to punch the next one that asked you, in the face?
Well, I'd never punch someone in the face unless they were literally physically attacking a member of my family.

He was running for President. He chose to dodge and lie. That's up to him.

I'm just saying he earned the distrust of minorities, from the perspective of the minorities.

Every time that question is asked of a republican, it is a propaganda ploy, serving not to really ask the question, but to support the vile lie, that the question is valid to ask of republicans.

ANY answer allows the propaganda to continue.

A punch is the face is what we need to try next.

Of course minorities distrust Republicans. For generations they have been bombarded with vile propaganda like that.

We cons need to get real about the power of such vile assholes and get very serious about how we fight back.
Okay, well, until then there won't be much trust.

You may want to start by marginalizing people who claim not to know who David Duke is, after admitting he knew before.

We need to marginalize anyone that would ask a question about David Duke.

As long as we allow political operatives pretending to be reporters to smear US with such propaganda, we will never be able to break the lock the vile dems have on the minority voters.
Do you think that when Trump lied and avoided a direct question, that was left wing propaganda?

I think asking a mainstream candidate about David Duke, as though that was a serious question, is left wing propaganda.

The very act of asking the question, is the point. ANYTHING Trump says, that accepts it as a legitimate question, supports and contributes to the propaganda.

Blowing the question off. Asking why he was being asked the question. Was not a bad response. A punch in the face would have been better.

Forum List

Back