NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.
Well they can go to your kids schools

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
Yes legal merit based immigrants that can assimilate! I went to schools where these dumb foreigners went, they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. how does it make a poor black school better to flood there schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English.. you think poor black schools got better?? They are getting worse.. you racist arse
Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!
... spoke their home language only at home.

Pure myth, not true.

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
Yes legal merit based immigrants that can assimilate! I went to schools where these dumb foreigners went, they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. how does it make a poor black school better to flood there schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English.. you think poor black schools got better?? They are getting worse.. you racist arse
Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!
Not like this.. they sent people back at Ellis island for
Not being able to communicate

Wrong again, kid.

Sure but they tried to learn quickly and spoke their home language only at home.
Actually, not really...they had their own foreign language newspapers and grocery stores and bars and churches. They spoke the mother tongue in their communitees. Subsequent generations, then and now spoke good English.
No they didn’t! ......n

Yes, they did. You are woefully ignorant of American History, kid.

Sure but they tried to learn quickly and spoke their home language only at home.
Actually, not really...they had their own foreign language newspapers and grocery stores and bars and churches. They spoke the mother tongue in their communitees. Subsequent generations, then and now spoke good English.
....we walked around all day telling people to speak English.. glorious days! And will return

No, “we” didn’t, kid. Actual history is not merely a manifestation of your own personal fear and imagination, kid.

Right, but they did not speak it in front of Americans who were already here. ....

Bullshit. Do you really think that every time some wasp wondered into Little Italy or Chinatown everyone just fell into submissive silence? Don’t be absurd.

Yea but 20 years ago I didn't have to press "1" for english [sic] in my own god damned country.

Maybe you need to start going to the gym to build up the strength necessary to press a fucking button, weakling.

And it’s “English.” Learn the language or get out.

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

Its was a great idea and should be done now.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

They should cease immigration for five years.
The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.
IT would not be shrinking.

One has only to go to the census website, remove the stats for immigrants and you'll see that the US, without immigration, is growing at a rate of approx 2 million per year.

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.

One has only to go to the census website, remove the stats for immigrants and you'll see that the US, without immigration, is growing at a rate of approx 2 million per year.

You need to understand how demographics works.

I understand it just fine.

I understand it just fine.

Then you know what happens when fertility rates fall below replacement level.

Sure but they tried to learn quickly....

Just like immigrants today.
You obviously don’t live anywhere near Latino or Afro immigrants haha

Wrong. Very, very wrong.
I’m very right, I work in restaurants they have not assimilated , Haitians have not assimilated

You might want to dig a little deeper and not just read the Breitbart cherry picking. The actual poll is much less positive for Trump.

For example:
Do you approve or disapprove of the job President Trump is doing on ...? Immigration
Approve (Net) - 981
Disapprove (Net) - 1221​
Well start your one thread.. America doesn’t want immigration
Thanks but this thread needs lots of fact checking, it is filled with lies and distortions...

64% of America does want immigration:

Thinking now about immigrants -- that is, people who come from other countries to live here in the United States, in your view, should immigration be kept at its present level, increased or decreased?

2019 Jun 3-16 Present level Increased Decreased No opinion
37 27 35 2
Americans want legal immigration but don't want illegal immigration-that is just common sense.
Does anyone want illegal immigration?
Yes. Every Dim running for the presidency wants more illegal immigration.
Never heard any Dem say that. Got a quote or link?

Probably true except the Catholic Church, I've only heard them criticize how we've treated the illegals. Except that is different. The rest are minor players.
A priest dragged illegals across and the Pope said let all the illegals in the USA.
I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
"Humanely" is code for allow anyone who wants in to come in.
So you prefer to treat people inhumanely? You're a peach.

... they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. ...

Wrong. They go to schools near where they live, just like everyone else.
Latinos have migrated to urban area for one reason.. WELFARE AND RESOURCES!
....o?

Wrong again, kid.
You are clueless tiny and offer nothing. I’m in the inner city, I know more about face then you will ever know .. sit down and learn

Yep, my grandparents when they immigrated to Brooklyn, NY had their own little Italian American neighborhood, who welcomed them.... an Italian American News Paper in Italian, the Grocery store clerks spoke Italian, the Bakery where they got their fresh Italian Bread daily from, were also Italian Americans... my grandmother never learned English... well, she learned as much as she could for an old person, but my grandfather did learn English, well enough to communicate... and I did not know much Italian, at all when I first met them, we just communicated with our hands and eyes... :lol: or I screamed, Mom... can you tell grandmom this... or tell her that.... and my mom was the interpreter.... Man oh man, I wish they were alive today, with all of these translators on the internet that we could have used to talk...
Woman stayed in the house where they belong,, but if your gran ma ever tried to get a job she would have been told to speak English or GTFO
:rolleyes:

My grandmother worked for 15 years, from age 60 until 75, then she went on to live for another 12 years after she retired. She worked in a coat factory, in Manhattan's garment district, took the subway there every day.... my grandfather did not work for anyone else.... he tried, but hated not being the boss or owner, could not stand working for someone else, so he bought row houses, and fixed them up and then sold them for a ton more money... all before flipping homes became a fashion.... shoot, he might have started the trend! :p

But the factory my grandmother worked at, LOVED HER, even though she did not speak English... the lady next to her, spoke both Italian and English, and her immediate boss spoke both languages as well.... she went to work, because she liked to keep busy, and liked the companionship of the lady co worker and her boss
Well if it was between 1920-1980 she was either very lucky or Kept her mouth shut lol
My people would have been like speak English or GTFO. Especially in NY ,, American Italians were huge in making sure people spoke English

Wrong, absolutely wrong.
Again I am from there areas deep rooted families.. you are not

Not like this.. they sent people back at Ellis island for
Not being able to communicate

Wrong again, kid.
It’s a fact loser In was in writing lol

....we walked around all day telling people to speak English.. glorious days! And will return

No, “we” didn’t, kid. Actual history is not merely a manifestation of your own personal fear and imagination, kid.
Again I live in it.. sit down and learn

Forum List

Back