NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.
Well they can go to your kids schools

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
Yes legal merit based immigrants that can assimilate! I went to schools where these dumb foreigners went, they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. how does it make a poor black school better to flood there schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English.. you think poor black schools got better?? They are getting worse.. you racist arse
Media does not care about blacks when Hispanics are involved. look at the El Paso and Dayton shootings.

Probably true except the Catholic Church, I've only heard them criticize how we've treated the illegals. Except that is different. The rest are minor players.
A priest dragged illegals across and the Pope said let all the illegals in the USA.
I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
It was on Yahoo a few weeks ago.

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
Yes legal merit based immigrants that can assimilate! I went to schools where these dumb foreigners went, they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. how does it make a poor black school better to flood there schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English.. you think poor black schools got better?? They are getting worse.. you racist arse
Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!

Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!
Sure but they tried to learn quickly and spoke their home language only at home.

Not like this.. they sent people back at Ellis island for
Not being able to communicate

Sure but they tried to learn quickly and spoke their home language only at home.
Actually, not really...they had their own foreign language newspapers and grocery stores and bars and churches. They spoke the mother tongue in their communitees. Subsequent generations, then and now spoke good English.

Actually, not really...they had their own foreign language newspapers and grocery stores and bars and churches. They spoke the mother tongue in their communitees. Subsequent generations, then and now spoke good English.
No they didn’t! We had no bilingual classes until Latinos.. (more resources) and we shut down immigration from the 20’s to the 60’s we walked around all day telling people to speak English.. glorious days! And will return

Yes like this.

https://object.cato.org/pubs/irb/irb_october2010.pdf

Right, but they did not speak it in front of Americans who were already here. Had a paper route full of diversity and they all made best effort to speak English with me.

Yes like this.

I wonder why it irritates Americans more now? Could it be press one for English?

Yes like this.

I wonder why it irritates Americans more now? Could it be press one for English?
I think it always irritated nativists.

Yes like this.

I think it always irritated nativists.
So I can’t get a lib to answer this question.. does it help a poor black school to flood it with people that can’t speak English?

You might want to dig a little deeper and not just read the Breitbart cherry picking. The actual poll is much less positive for Trump.

For example:
Do you approve or disapprove of the job President Trump is doing on ...? Immigration
Approve (Net) - 981
Disapprove (Net) - 1221​
Well start your one thread.. America doesn’t want immigration
Thanks but this thread needs lots of fact checking, it is filled with lies and distortions...

64% of America does want immigration:

Thinking now about immigrants -- that is, people who come from other countries to live here in the United States, in your view, should immigration be kept at its present level, increased or decreased?

2019 Jun 3-16 Present level Increased Decreased No opinion
37 27 35 2
Americans want legal immigration but don't want illegal immigration-that is just common sense.
Does anyone want illegal immigration?
Yes. Every Dim running for the presidency wants more illegal immigration.

Probably true except the Catholic Church, I've only heard them criticize how we've treated the illegals. Except that is different. The rest are minor players.
A priest dragged illegals across and the Pope said let all the illegals in the USA.
I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
"Humanely" is code for allow anyone who wants in to come in.

Yea but 20 years ago I didn't have to press "1" for english in my own god damned country.

How did we benefit by importing them?

Yep, my grandparents when they immigrated to Brooklyn, NY had their own little Italian American neighborhood, who welcomed them.... an Italian American News Paper in Italian, the Grocery store clerks spoke Italian, the Bakery where they got their fresh Italian Bread daily from, were also Italian Americans... my grandmother never learned English... well, she learned as much as she could for an old person, but my grandfather did learn English, well enough to communicate... and I did not know much Italian, at all when I first met them, we just communicated with our hands and eyes... :lol: or I screamed, Mom... can you tell grandmom this... or tell her that.... and my mom was the interpreter.... Man oh man, I wish they were alive today, with all of these translators on the internet that we could have used to talk...

Yep, my grandparents when they immigrated to Brooklyn, NY had their own little Italian American neighborhood, who welcomed them.... an Italian American News Paper in Italian, the Grocery store clerks spoke Italian, the Bakery where they got their fresh Italian Bread daily from, were also Italian Americans... my grandmother never learned English... well, she learned as much as she could for an old person, but my grandfather did learn English, well enough to communicate... and I did not know much Italian, at all when I first met them, we just communicated with our hands and eyes... :lol: or I screamed, Mom... can you tell grandmom this... or tell her that.... and my mom was the interpreter.... Man oh man, I wish they were alive today, with all of these translators on the internet that we could have used to talk...
Woman stayed in the house where they belong,, but if your gran ma ever tried to get a job she would have been told to speak English or GTFO

Forum List

Back