NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

Yes legal merit based immigrants that can assimilate! I went to schools where these dumb foreigners went, they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. how does it make a poor black school better to flood there schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English.. you think poor black schools got better?? They are getting worse.. you racist arse
Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!
Sure but they tried to learn quickly and spoke their home language only at home.
Actually, not really...they had their own foreign language newspapers and grocery stores and bars and churches. They spoke the mother tongue in their communitees. Subsequent generations, then and now spoke good English.
Yep, my grandparents when they immigrated to Brooklyn, NY had their own little Italian American neighborhood, who welcomed them.... an Italian American News Paper in Italian, the Grocery store clerks spoke Italian, the Bakery where they got their fresh Italian Bread daily from, were also Italian Americans... my grandmother never learned English... well, she learned as much as she could for an old person, but my grandfather did learn English, well enough to communicate... and I did not know much Italian, at all when I first met them, we just communicated with our hands and eyes... :lol: or I screamed, Mom... can you tell grandmom this... or tell her that.... and my mom was the interpreter.... Man oh man, I wish they were alive today, with all of these translators on the internet that we could have used to talk...
Woman stayed in the house where they belong,, but if your gran ma ever tried to get a job she would have been told to speak English or GTFO
:rolleyes:

My grandmother worked for 15 years, from age 60 until 75, then she went on to live for another 12 years after she retired. She worked in a coat factory, in Manhattan's garment district, took the subway there every day.... my grandfather did not work for anyone else.... he tried, but hated not being the boss or owner, could not stand working for someone else, so he bought row houses, and fixed them up and then sold them for a ton more money... all before flipping homes became a fashion.... shoot, he might have started the trend! :p

But the factory my grandmother worked at, LOVED HER, even though she did not speak English... the lady next to her, spoke both Italian and English, and her immediate boss spoke both languages as well.... she went to work, because she liked to keep busy, and liked the companionship of the lady co worker and her boss

Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!
Sure but they tried to learn quickly and spoke their home language only at home.
Actually, not really...they had their own foreign language newspapers and grocery stores and bars and churches. They spoke the mother tongue in their communitees. Subsequent generations, then and now spoke good English.
Yep, my grandparents when they immigrated to Brooklyn, NY had their own little Italian American neighborhood, who welcomed them.... an Italian American News Paper in Italian, the Grocery store clerks spoke Italian, the Bakery where they got their fresh Italian Bread daily from, were also Italian Americans... my grandmother never learned English... well, she learned as much as she could for an old person, but my grandfather did learn English, well enough to communicate... and I did not know much Italian, at all when I first met them, we just communicated with our hands and eyes... :lol: or I screamed, Mom... can you tell grandmom this... or tell her that.... and my mom was the interpreter.... Man oh man, I wish they were alive today, with all of these translators on the internet that we could have used to talk...
Woman stayed in the house where they belong,, but if your gran ma ever tried to get a job she would have been told to speak English or GTFO

My grandmother worked for 15 years, from age 60 until 75, then she went on to live for another 12 years after she retired. She worked in a coat factory, in Manhattan's garment district, took the subway there every day.... my grandfather did not work for anyone else.... he tried, but hated not being the boss or owner, could not stand working for someone else, so he bought row houses, and fixed them up and then sold them for a ton more money... all before flipping homes became a fashion.... shoot, he might have started the trend! :p

But the factory my grandmother worked at, LOVED HER, even though she did not speak English... the lady next to her, spoke both Italian and English, and her immediate boss spoke both languages as well.... she went to work, because she liked to keep busy, and liked the companionship of the lady co worker and her boss
Well if it was between 1920-1980 she was either very lucky or Kept her mouth shut lol
My people would have been like speak English or GTFO. Especially in NY ,, American Italians were huge in making sure people spoke English

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.
Well they can go to your kids schools

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
... they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. ...

Wrong. They go to schools near where they live, just like everyone else.

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
... how [sic] does it make a poor black school better to flood there [sic] schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English...

Speaking of which... :lol:

... they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. ...

Latinos have migrated to urban area for one reason.. WELFARE AND RESOURCES!
Urban areas are the home of America’s African American neighborhoods..

SO AGAIN! Does it make a poor black struggling school better to put people that can’t speak English on their schools. Yes or no?

Yes legal merit based immigrants that can assimilate! I went to schools where these dumb foreigners went, they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. how does it make a poor black school better to flood there schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English.. you think poor black schools got better?? They are getting worse.. you racist arse
Sure but they tried to learn quickly....

Just like immigrants today.

... how [sic] does it make a poor black school better to flood there [sic] schools with people who are a. Stupid in there own country, and b. Can’t speak English...

What time is your KKK meeting ?

You obviously don’t live anywhere near Latino or Afro immigrants haha

...spoke their home language only at home.

Wrong.

You obviously don’t live anywhere near Latino or Afro immigrants haha

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

What time is your KKK meeting ?

What the heck are you talking about, kid?

Latinos have migrated to urban area for one reason.. WELFARE AND RESOURCES!
....o?

Wrong again, kid.

Well if it was between 1920-1980 she was either very lucky or Kept her mouth shut lol
My people would have been like speak English or GTFO. Especially in NY ,, American Italians were huge in making sure people spoke English

Wrong, absolutely wrong.

We have more than enough people in this country right now.....

In fact, we do not.
Yes we do.
Immigration is good.
Illegals are not. Incentive for illegals is not.
What's good about immigration? How do I benefit from it?
I think there is a lot of parables to debate but overall I see it as it as a net
I don't hate on the opinions in the negative though
Did you mean to say it's a net positive? What's the positive?

We have more than enough people in this country right now.....

In fact, we do not.
Yes we do.
Immigration is good.
Illegals are not. Incentive for illegals is not.
What's good about immigration? How do I benefit from it?
I think there is a lot of parables to debate but overall I see it as it as a net
I don't hate on the opinions in the negative though
Did you mean to say it's a net positive? What's the positive?
Skills. Ambition.
I am for immigration but I don't agree with the way it is done now. I think it is bullshit. It is too corporatist for my blood.
Cheap and illegal labor. No skills. More families on the dole. Fuck that.

the same things folks are sayin' about Mexicans they said about Poles, and italians, and the irish

Sure but they tried to learn quickly ...

Forum List

Back