New Poll Shows Trump Down by 3% Nationally

Yeah, thats not what the Corporate Owned Media is saying to everyone.

New Poll: 2016 Race More Narrow Than Reported

The survey, taken entirely after the Democratic Convention, shows Trump a mere 3 points behind his Democratic presidential rival — despite widespread media reports of Clinton widening the lead she opened with a post-convention bump. In the head to head matchup, 43 percent of registered voters prefer Trump to be president, 46 percent prefer Hillary Clinton, and 9 percent are undecided....

Even more promising for Trump, the survey showed the GOP nominee received a 2 point bump after his party's convention, up from 41 percent to 43 percent, while Clinton was actually bumped down a point, from 47 percent in the most recent poll prior to the DNC to 46 percent Wednesday....

The YouGov poll also shows the vast majority of Republicans and conservatives have rallied behind Donald Trump as the first phase of the general election kicks off.

Trump earned the support of 88 percent of Republicans and 74 percent of conservatives overall.
have you noticed repub-lie-tards try some way far out off the way right wing pollster to try and say, "oh look trump not doing so bad ... but when you go to realclearpolitics who list all the pollsters in the country and on the average they all said that hillary is up by 8 points or more ... even rasmussin has her up by 8 points

You are a great guy, but I now see, c_k, that you are an agitator for the Board.

No, Trump is not in the lead.

We have the latest polls on the swing states. If someone has a newer poll, please post it.

By the by: the RNC convention was just boring.
I'm not an agitator, I'm just pointing out all the polls are bunk and have been all year. If Trump is only down by 3-6 points in all these "polls" that means he's ahead and will win in a landslide.

So given margin of error a virtual tie.
in your dreams maybe ... but we are dealing in reality here ... not only is trumps not doing well he's doing badly in the polling ... he now started throwing out babies who cry at his rallies ... and you think he's at a tie ... now thats the funniest thing i've heard in the last couple of days

in your dreams maybe ... but we are dealing in reality here ... not only is trumps not doing well he's doing badly in the polling ... he now started throwing out babies who cry at his rallies ... and you think he's at a tie ... now thats the funniest thing i've heard in the last couple of days

Meh.....run along now, I have zero interest in your ramblings

OMFG!! The Obama/Clinton/DNC media have pronounced Trump DEAD.!! They're celebrating and dancing on his grave.

Again.

We are being told : HE CAN'T WIN!!! He's mentally unstable. He hates babies!!! He drowned a puppy!! He wants to rape his own daughter!! He hates gold star families!! He's unfit for office!! He hates Muslims!! He hates Mexicans!!! He hates women!! He ass raped a little baby!!!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!

Yawn......I've seen this movie before......

:cuckoo:
glad to see you know who trump is...

Here Billy boy:

Economist/YouGov 7/30 - 8/1 933 RV 4.1 46 43 Clinton +3
LA Times/USC 7/27 - 8/2 2188 LV -- 44 45 Trump +1

You are a great guy, but I now see, c_k, that you are an agitator for the Board.

No, Trump is not in the lead.

We have the latest polls on the swing states. If someone has a newer poll, please post it.

By the by: the RNC convention was just boring.
I'm not an agitator, I'm just pointing out all the polls are bunk and have been all year. If Trump is only down by 3-6 points in all these "polls" that means he's ahead and will win in a landslide.
like I've said not living in the real world ...

OMFG!! The Obama/Clinton/DNC media have pronounced Trump DEAD.!! They're celebrating and dancing on his grave.

Again.

We are being told : HE CAN'T WIN!!! He's mentally unstable. He hates babies!!! He drowned a puppy!! He wants to rape his own daughter!! He hates gold star families!! He's unfit for office!! He hates Muslims!! He hates Mexicans!!! He hates women!! He ass raped a little baby!!!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!

Yawn......I've seen this movie before......

:cuckoo:

I think I would want to know what the "baby" was wearing before passing judgement.

Here Billy boy:

like i said you find some far out of the way pollster this ones is in the United kingdom and you want Us to take it serious ???? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH one screw up person you are

Here Billy boy:

you do realize that the LA times doesn't seem to have their polling there now, wonder why that is ??? they did show ya how ever all of the republicans in the congress who are jumping ship and voting for hillary ... that must sting a bit HUH!!! why don't you try realclearpolitics they'll set you streight ...

]Here Billy boy:

like i said you find some far out of the way pollster this ones is in the United kingdom and you want Us to take it serious ???? BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH one screw up person you are
Sure, we all know the Economist and the LA Times are right-wing Trump supporters.

God you're a loser!
did you even look at the la times ??? its not there ... your source was, how you say, all dried up BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you do realize that the LA times doesn't seem to have their polling there now, wonder why that is ??? they did show ya how ever all of the republicans in the congress who are jumping ship and voting for hillary ... that must sting a bit HUH!!! why don't you try realclearpolitics they'll set you streight ...
That was "streight" out of RCP asshole.

God you're an idiot!

]Here Billy boy:

Sure, we all know the Economist and the LA Times are right-wing Trump supporters.

God you're a loser!
and your a dumb fuck but what can I say... you can't fix a dumb fuck

That was "streight" out of RCP asshole.

God you're an idiot!
its not there dumb fuck try again

That's the Economist/YouGov poll of 7/31 to 8/1, but the Economist/YouGov poll of 7/23 to 7/24 showed Clinton up by 5 points, suggesting the bounce Clinton got from the Convention is ebbing.

Yes this poll is cherry picked just like the left like to cherry pick the poll that shows Clinton up by more than she really is for example the CNN poll that shows her up by 9.
and the rasmussic poll has her up by 8 so what your point

Forum List

Back