New Poll: A Majority of Americans See This President As Reckless and Dishonest

Your analogy is so far off base it’s actually bizarre.
Professional pollsters are usually accurate. They reflect the mood of the country. You don’t like them because the mood of the country is pissed as hell over this prez showing signs of a personality disorder and arrested development.

1. Not off base one iota. Past failure = present mistrust. Simple.

2. Sorry, a whole year of being as wrong as could be, doesn't quite = "usually"

3. Obviously, the polls have NOT reflected the mood of the country. That mood was reflected in the 2016 ELECTION.

4. Reason I don't like them is they LIE.

5. What you call "personality disorder" is actually just noncoformance to what you define as orderly personality. What the majrity of Americans are OK with is Trump's personality as it is > refreshing, direct honesty (even if a bit brash at times) rather than the phonieness of Washington estabishment robots.
This poll reflects the CURRENT mood of the country, not before the election. You’re just as insecure as the comrade since both of you can’t stop talking about winning in November.
The majority of the country can’t stand the school yard bully. They see him disgracing the presidency. A nurse saw my Resist shirt today and she was so incensed with what this know nothing vile man is doing to the country that she went on and on for 15 minutes.
His approval rating is down to 34% according to Gallup. That means 66 % of the country disapproves and they’re fighting mad.
How you can support this prez who’s dividing the country ON PURPOSE, shows you’re about as bright as a small appliance bulb

What you consider “ nonsense propaganda” has all been documented.. every last lie. It’s been posted many times on this forum. Pretend you didn’t see it?

Even strong supporters of dipshit say the one thing they don’t like about him is his incessant tweeting and picking fights with private citizens, members of his own party, world leaders etc. it’s totally unbecoming of a president. No wonder you like it, you’re down in the gutter with him.

Funny you know so little about your pussygrabber. Yes he has threatened nuclear war.
Trump Threatens Both Nuclear War And The First Amendment | HuffPost

I asked you to "produce" one Trump quote that "threatens nuclear war". You didn't so that. Instead you popped in a link to a long article, which I don't feel like going hunting for the quote in.
"Produce" means YOU state the quote from Trump that threatens nuclear war. Links don't qualify. You need to post it to respond to the challenge.

A374D5D1-7B74-4D4E-8E23-F41B70F8E3EF.jpeg
I fell for what? Lol
He wasn’t guilty of mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, fat shaming a beauty contestant, having a long history of defrauding people in business, attacking Gold Star Familes etc.
I didn’t need Hillary to tell me these things. I witnessed them with my own eyes and ears.
You’re insane... but then again I’ve never met a deplorable that wasn’t.
OK I'll tell you again. You fell for the scams about what you call
"mocking the handicapped", "defrauding people in business", attacking Gold Star
Familes" etc. All media :bsflag:and you're still duped by it.

I'll even throw in a couple more that you maybe are hoodwinked by. How about the McCain thing > Trump saying he wasn't a hero. Wanna talk about that one too ? I'll go there with you too. And how about the Chinese ties TV ad, condemning Trump about outsourcing. You got fooled from that too ?

Looks like I might have a lot of deprogramming work to do here. :rolleyes:
Hilarious you don’t know T’s history of not paying small businessmen what he owes them and then fighting them in court until they can’t afford it any longer and give up. Then he went on to his next victims.
You really don’t know this?
The other well known incidences you’re contesting just shows me you have more than a few screws loose.

This poll reflects the CURRENT mood of the country, not before the election. You’re just as insecure as the comrade since both of you can’t stop talking about winning in November.
The majority of the country can’t stand the school yard bully. They see him disgracing the presidency. A nurse saw my Resist shirt today and she was so incensed with what this know nothing vile man is doing to the country that she went on and on for 15 minutes.
His approval rating is down to 34% according to Gallup. That means 66 % of the country disapproves and they’re fighting mad.
How you can support this prez who’s dividing the country ON PURPOSE, shows you’re about as bright as a small appliance bulb
What did "this poll" and Gallup Poll say about Hillary's chances of winning the election? And what level of credibility do they have left ? :laugh:

What you consider “ nonsense propaganda” has all been documented.. every last lie. It’s been posted many times on this forum. Pretend you didn’t see it?

Even strong supporters of dipshit say the one thing they don’t like about him is his incessant tweeting and picking fights with private citizens, members of his own party, world leaders etc. it’s totally unbecoming of a president. No wonder you like it, you’re down in the gutter with him.

Funny you know so little about your pussygrabber. Yes he has threatened nuclear war.
Trump Threatens Both Nuclear War And The First Amendment | HuffPost

I asked you to "produce" one Trump quote that "threatens nuclear war". You didn't so that. Instead you popped in a link to a long article, which I don't feel like going hunting for the quote in.
"Produce" means YOU state the quote from Trump that threatens nuclear war. Links don't qualify. You need to post it to respond to the challenge.
I’m not surprised how little you know about what your orange anus does. Your media keeps you in the dark.
Trump Threatens North Korea With ‘Fire and Fury’

F15012A5-F222-4D67-B458-21C34F78DB1A.jpeg
What did "this poll" and Gallup Poll say about Hillary's chances of winning the election? And what level of credibility do they have left ? :laugh:
OMG. Not again.
I’ve said this more than one time. Your logic: if polls are wrong once they’ll always been wrong in the future.
I see you couldn’t address any of the WELL KNOWN Trump flameouts.
Yes you truly are deplorable.
And I’m thrilled America is catching on to this con man.
T saw suckers like u coming from a mile away..

Hilarious you don’t know T’s history of not paying small businessmen what he owes them and then fighting them in court until they can’t afford it any longer and give up. Then he went on to his next victims.
The other well known incidences you’re contesting just shows me you have more than a few screws loose.
The incidences that YOU are contesting (the debunking of) shows me YOU have more than a few screws loose. You still (in Oct. 2017) don't know those ads were FALSE. Wow. What a sucker.

I challenged you on Kovaleski, McCain, Khan, and Trump University. You haven't responded.

This is not about what I don't know. It's about what YOU don't know.

I’m not surprised how little you know about what your orange anus does. Your media keeps you in the dark.

That is what YOUR liberal OMISSION media does. Keeps you in the dark. That's why I always say liberals are the most information-deprived people in America. It's obvious you have no clue about what went down with the Kovaleski thing, McCain, Khan, outsourcing business , etc

And you still haven't produced a Trump quote threatening nuclear war. I'll wager you never do , because there isn't one, right ?

The incidences that YOU are contesting (the debunking of) shows me YOU have more than a few screws loose. You still (in Oct. 2017) don't know those ads were FALSE. Wow. What a sucker.

I challenged you on Kovaleski, McCain, Khan, and Trump University. You haven't responded.

This is not about what I don't know. It's about what YOU don't know.
I personally know small businessmen from Atlantic City who he defrauded.The fact you keep denying reality shows you’re an A1 dope..

And you’re actually contesting this scumbag didn’t bilk hundreds out of their life savings with his fraudulent U?
Remember when he said he’d never settle?
Trump pays out $25 million to settle Trump University litigation

Game set match.
You truly are as big a moron as T is. You deserve each other..

The media twisted it into that. He was referring to the OTHER people in the crowd who were NOT NAZIS, and were just protesting removal of a soldier statue.
Sure, the invisible and silent people who weren't carrying torches and SHOUTING Nazi slogans.

That is what YOUR liberal OMISSION media does. Keeps you in the dark. That's why I always say liberals are the most information-deprived people in America. It's obvious you have no clue about what went down with the Kovaleski thing, McCain, Khan, outsourcing business , etc

And you still haven't produced a Trump quote threatening nuclear war. I'll wager you never do , because there isn't one, right ?
I just provided a VIDEO of him threatening nuclear war you bottom feeder.
You’re boring me now with your ignorance or maybe you’re just a troll.

OMG. Not again.
I’ve said this more than one time. Your logic: if polls are wrong once they’ll always been wrong in the future.
YOU are the one who hasn't done the addressing. You're still bamboozled into thinking that Trump insulted someone's physical handicap (as the media concocted it). You still think Khizir Khan was legit (you said "attacking Gold Star families", right ? YOU are who has been conned - by Hillary, the Democrats, and the media.

I'm on limited data. I'm not able to watch videos. You need to PRODUCE a quote of Trump "threatening nuclear war" You haven't done it, and you can't do it . APPARENTLY.

And you are the ignorant one, oblivious to the con job TV ads you mention.

OMG. Not again.
YOU are the one who hasn't done the addressing. You're still bamboozled into thinking that Trump insulted someone's physical handicap (as the media concocted it). You still think Khizir Khan was legit (you said "attacking Gold Star families", right ? YOU are who has been conned - by Hillary, the Democrats, and the media.
The media “ concocted Trump making fun of Koveleski.” Lmao
Should we believe two pathological liars ( u and T) or our own lying eyes?
Your liar in chief said he didn’t know who he was but in fact met him and talked to him a few times.
Yesterday: “I have the greatest memory.”

Trump defrauded businessmen.
Check
Trump threatened nuclear war.
Check..
Trump mocked a handicapped reporter.
Check.
You’ve been beat like a red headed step child.
Try to avoid any further humiliation.
I actually feel bad for you with your bizarre defenses of Putin’s bitch.

I'm on limited data. I'm not able to watch videos. You need to PRODUCE a quote of Trump "threatening nuclear war" You haven't done it, and you can't do it . APPARENTLY.

And you are the ignorant one, oblivious to the con job TV ads you mention.
The quote was in the link I sent.
Ha ha ha ha. Can’t read that either?
Seek help. You’re as mentally disturbed as T himself.

Your liar in chief said he didn’t know who he was but in fact met him and talked to him a few times.

Check
Check..
Check.
You still haven't presented a quote from Trump threatening nuclear war. By this time, we can conclude you've defaulted. You've also been suckered into the media's ruse about the disabled reporter.

You obviously need help. Here it is.>>

The media “ concocted Trump making fun of Koveleski.” Lmao

Check
Check..
Check.

Here's what your liberal OMMISSION media wouldn't tell you.No charge for the tutoring.

1. Trump ties made in China, were not outsourcing They were merely brand licensing. The Chinese pay Trump for the use of his name. The ties were never made in America, weren't moved anywhere, and no American workers were ever involved. They are Chinese ties that just have Trump's name stamped on them.
In contrast, Hillary supported NAFTA for years, supported TPP (right up until the election), and is a member of the Trilateral Commission and the Council on Foreign Relation (both prime outsourcing orgs) She's the biggest Globalist in America, and Bernie is a hypocrite idiot for supporting her.

2. John McCain - He was NOT a war hero - he was a COLLABORATOR with the North Vietnamese (according to his fellow POWs) His nickname was "Songbird" (for all the military secrets he gave to the NV. He wasn't tortured. His fellow POWs were. In contrast, McCain got wine, women, and song. He keeps "serving" in the Senate despite advanced age, so he can keep his military secret record sealed. Trump was right on McCain. Media keeps up the coverup.

3. Khizir Khan - Muslim Brotherhood author, immigration lawyer, Clinton Foundation connection, paid by DNC $50K. Handpicked by Obama. Pure Hillary/DNC shill, masquerading as only a poor father who lost a son in a war. Grade A PHONY. The press knew it, and never exposed the truth about him.

4. Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said" It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Last edited:
The quote was in the link I sent.
Ha ha ha ha. Can’t read that either?
Seek help. You’re as mentally disturbed as T himself.
I told you before . You need to post the quote. I'm not going to pore through long links. looking for a needle in a haystack.

You just DON'T HAVE any quote of Trump threatening nuclear war. That's obvious.

Forum List

Back