New Poll: A Majority of Americans See This President As Reckless and Dishonest

Theres literally thousands of documented examples.
You’d have to be living off the grid not to know this or, of course, be one of his Deplorables and not be able to admit it.

A majority of American voters says they view President Trump as reckless and not honest, according to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll.

Fifty-six percent of voters say Trump is reckless, while only 31 percent said he is not, according to the survey.

Fifty-one percent of voters also say the president is not honest, compared to just 35 percent who use the term honest to describe him.

Majorities also said Trump is not compassionate (54 percent) and is thin-skinned (52 percent).

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) hit the nail on the head:

"I think at the end of the day, when his term is over, I think the debasing of our nation, the constant non-truth-telling, the name calling ... the debasement of our nation will be what he will be remembered most for, and that's regretful," Corker told CNN.

Majorities in new poll see Trump as reckless, not honest

These same pollsters also claimed that the shrilary is our new POTUS.

Rancho-Cucamonga-Home-Mortgage-First-Time-Home-Buyers-Randy-Charlton-Keller-Williams-Realty-Homer-Simpson-Doh.png
Wingnut logic. If polls were wrong once, that means all polls from that day forward forever and ever will always be wrong.

Trumpbots are so desperate for attention they've moved past reality.

Fox=38% disapprove and they could give a damn.

Theres literally thousands of documented examples.
You’d have to be living off the grid not to know this or, of course, be one of his Deplorables and not be able to admit it.

A majority of American voters says they view President Trump as reckless and not honest, according to a new Politico/Morning Consult poll.

Fifty-six percent of voters say Trump is reckless, while only 31 percent said he is not, according to the survey.

Fifty-one percent of voters also say the president is not honest, compared to just 35 percent who use the term honest to describe him.

Majorities also said Trump is not compassionate (54 percent) and is thin-skinned (52 percent).

Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) hit the nail on the head:

"I think at the end of the day, when his term is over, I think the debasing of our nation, the constant non-truth-telling, the name calling ... the debasement of our nation will be what he will be remembered most for, and that's regretful," Corker told CNN.

Majorities in new poll see Trump as reckless, not honest

Every poll also says Hillary should go to prison. They also say she is a liar and more of a liar then Trump as demonstrated by the fact Trump is president. Hillary never will be.
I love how you just make up shit and get so frazzled when you hear the American people are noticing how the whiny little bitch is not fit for office.

Over 1500 lies since taking office, threatens nuclear war, wakes up each morning to pollute twitter with his school yard bully tactics tweeting but DEPLORABLES still can’t admit he’s reckless and a pathological liar.

56B28B8F-B6B2-4370-919C-C9731AA256BE.jpeg
Only 1 poll every 4 years matters.
And DoTard Trump lost that one by 3 million votes.

That's like saying the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl by not winning over the crowd.
No it is saying that "President Chirp" does NOT represent the majority of Americans.

Imagine knowing you took a job where lying daily is the prerequite for the job.

Over 1500 lies since taking office, threatens nuclear war, wakes up each morning to pollute twitter with his school yard bully tactics tweeting but DEPLORABLES still can’t admit he’s reckless and a pathological liar.

totally impossible to understand what they see in the old fart

totally impossible to understand what they see in the old fart
It’s simple. They know he’ll be their last white supremicist president and they’ll never get another one.
If they can overlook him mocking the handicapped, bragging about sexually assaulting women, fat shaming a beauty contestant, having a long history of defrauding people in business, attacking Gold Star Familes etc, it’s a small price to pay for their hope of Making America White Again.

Demographics from the methodology Libs and moderates are 1157

Conservatives only 650

And there you have it.

There you don't have it. Worth nothing the poll has Trump's approvals at 42% which is slightly higher than other polls. There are Republican moderates and they are the reason Trump won.

Though the demographics of the polled individuals is something to examine, so too is the weighting model the pollster used to adjust for qualitatively unrepresentative demographics. What is the weighting model the pollster used?
Same as all fake news/polls >> Making Trump look bad. :rolleyes:

Trump makes himself look bad. You are fake news.

Say OP, you ever read Sigman Freud? Your handle is Reasonable (cough!) and your avatar is Resist. If I can:

Your mother insists it's long time you grow up and move out from the basement. To you she's unreasonable. In response you "reasonably" resist.

68999C2A-93D6-4FC9-B877-5BEF830D2979.jpeg
Say OP, you ever read Sigman Freud? Your handle is Reasonable (cough!) and your avatar is Resist. If I can:

Your mother insists it's long time you grow up and move out from the basement. To you she's unreasonable. In response you "reasonably" resist.
My mother is dead nimrod.
But it’s hilarious you feel a need to attack me for reporting a news item.
Straight from the Trump playbook.
Amazing you model yourself after a fool.

The most devastating number of all.

Does _____ apply to Trump.

Stable
Yes: 33%
No: 54%

Forum List

Back